[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of Africa thesis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 312x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 312x162
what do y'all think about it?

Since we know that Cro Magnum humanoids have been inhabiting italy for near 28,000 years, doesnt that blow a huge hole in the theory??
>>
>>1003313
Why, humans left Africa before 28,000 years ago.

I think the OOA theory is the most solid we've got. Others just don't hold weight and tend to come from contrarian ideologies.
>>
>>1003325

then that leaves 12,000 years for sub-saharan africans to transform into modern italians, seems awful quick to me
>>
>it's a creationist thread
>>
heres some sauce btw

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html
>>
>>1003358
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
>>
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
>>
>>1003341
It took 100 years to get terriers from street dogs

Besides, the earliest Italians had african brown skin and blue eyes until they got cucked by white farmers from the Middle East
>>
>>1003341
Cro Magnons aren't modern Italians
>>
>believing in the origin of species by evolution through the process of natural selection

>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>1003358
>>1003361
>most evolutionary biologists and anthropologists believe there were three major waves of migration from Africa to Europe: the first occurring about two million to 1.5 million years ago during the late Pliocene and early Pleistocene epochs; a second during the mid Pleistocene, roughly one million to 500,000 years ago; and ending with the spread of modern humans, 50,000 to 30,000 years in the past.

>The new findings, published this week in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, casts doubt on the second migration out of Africa. "[The researchers] are not denying that it happened," Trinkaus says, "just that it was less important than movement across Eurasia."

The titles "Out of Africa Theory Officially Debunked" and "Is the Out of Africa Theory Out?" are very misleading and not at all what the study shows. They were probably chosen to get attention.
>>
>>1003341
Despite what racists will try to tell you, human races evolve extremely quickly because it really is just superficial external changes. Skin colour doesnt take long to evolve at all and neither does hair type or eye colour.
>>
>>1003480
>evolve
wew lad
>>
>>1003313
The fuck are you on about Cro-Magnon reached Europe around 40,000 years ago, I don't when exactly it reached Italy but it sure didn't come fresh from Africa, Cro magnogns had already developed in Europe and before that they came from the "middle east" where they had lived for several thousands of years after heaving left Africa.
>>
>>1003366
>white
>>
>>1003341
Look how quickly humans evolved into Abos, then!
>>
Except you are all obviating the fact that there was more than one out Africa. It's undeniable hominins (that is, in line to us) emerged in the Rift Valley with the first Homo (although, as of lately, highly debatable) Habilis and Rudolfensis cohabiting with various subspecies of Australopithecines and spread through Africa. Some of H. ergaster migrated to Asia, where they are named Homo erectus, and to Europe with Homo georgicus. H. ergaster in Africa and H. erectus in Eurasia evolved separately for almost two million years and presumably separated into two different species.

Homo rhodesiensis, who were descended from H. ergaster, migrated from Africa to Europe and became Homo heidelbergensis and later (about 250,000 years ago) Homo neanderthalensis and the Denisova hominin in Asia. The first Homo sapiens, descendants of H. rhodesiensis, appeared in Africa about 250,000 years ago. About 100,000 years ago, some H. sapiens sapiens migrated from Africa to the Levant and met with resident Neanderthals, with some admixture (see the studies of H.sapiens neanderthalensis genome and genes such as FOX2P which may have come through them, as well as degenerative diseases such as arthrosis).Later, about 70,000 years ago, perhaps after the Toba catastrophe, a small group left the Levant to populate Eurasia, Australia and later the Americas. A subgroup among them met the Denisovans and, after further admixture, migrated to populate Melanesia. In this scenario, non-African people living today are mostly of African origin ("Out of Africa model"). However, there was also some admixture with Neanderthals and Denisovans, who had evolved locally (the "multiregional hypothesis"). Recent genomic results from the group of Svante Pääbo also show that 30,000 years ago at least three major subspecies coexisted: Denisovans, Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans. Today, only H. sapiens remains, with no other extant species.
>>
>>1003313
>Cro Magnum
I hope that was a joke
>>
Huge hole is more like it. The other day I was presented a theory. As to why I was presented this theory. Im nothing important to be shown this to, but I do like theories. So in this theory, thrillions upon thrillions years ago planet earth was a ocean covered sphere. until it got hit by a massive comet. This comet formed a massive islet. For the first time in earths unrecorded history, land pierced above the sea. millions years passed and vegetation started grown. the islet broke into smaller regions. And they pushed away from eachother and as they pushed further away more and more land emerged. The land started to hold more and more water sustaining living reservoirs and the ocean started to lower...more land started appearing and moving...it was pretty amazing. But to me this is the real conspiracy that goes vastly shunned.

Btw are you saying italians are still cro-magnons?
>>
>>1003313
I'm gonna trust the Theosophists on this one and believe in the various root races that emerged separately around the world through supernatural means.
>>
File: trashman_flabbergasted.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
trashman_flabbergasted.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>>1004529
A detailed and well-thought-out reply?

On MY 4chan?
>>
>>1003480
You forgot to list bone structure and behavioral traits
>>
File: 1455799061137.png (1 MB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1455799061137.png
1 MB, 690x460
>it's a "/pol/" ignores basic history because it implies they're related to black people" episode
>>
>>1005127
Hella epic, /b/ro
>>
>>1003341
>seems awful quick to me
Why?
>>
>>1003341
I can't tell the difference between Subsaharans and Italians even today.
>>
>>1005933
Ehh a wuise guy ae

If you talk shit again you'll be sleeping with the fishes, capeesh?
>>
>>1004529
Thanks homie
>>
>>1003396
>butthurt mudslime the post
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.