[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAW: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/919607/2d4a 723f08/ thx @ cino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: a8be519f.jpg (108 KB, 768x965) Image search: [Google]
a8be519f.jpg
108 KB, 768x965
RAW: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/919607/2d4a723f08/

thx @ cino
>>
>>4232539
The rumors that Shu was beaten half death were not exaggerated.
The end of chapter can mean 2 things.
-Shu has given up his job and his home and will kill himself
-Shu looking for Haruka and wants to pick her up and run away with her
>>
>>4232578
its the second one he is going to look for her.
>>
I dont think she is pregnant, it would be stupid showing shu thinking about all of that and it really happened. If she is infertile or not pregnant after all of that, well it would be a first but if she used the pill in every time she had sex even with shu just to make sure she doesnt get pregnant from anyone but him that would be something.
And senpai salty has fuck but he is still the same guy that is trying to be better then shu, by saying that he will be more happy then him (lol). What i would like to see to butt fuck senpai just a litlle more would be shu asking him if the girl he is going to marry is called Kawai and then tell him that, that girl worked with him and was in-love with him senpai would get something i dont even know the word. The thing i didnt get was the chains in the door was that shus/father house or harukas like saying dont come back here husband(Shus father).
>>
Literally top kek
>>
technically shu is not yet divorced with haruka (you can see he never fully filled the divorce paper in the raw, he strike his own name.)

senpai is still salty as fuck, mocking shu that he is marrying someone better than haruka and he will be happier than shu ever was.

kawaii rumored to have gotten a partner (coincidence with senpai announcing that he is married soon? haha i wonder if kawaii actually confront senpai about the affair and actually hooked up with her)

shu was thinking how haruka is doing after all this years, maybe she hooked up with someone else, getting married and got pregnant, etc) then shu went away to find haruka.

welp 2 chapter left, i am still betting on happy end, but not sure how shu can redeem himself infront of haruka's parents.

at long last i can finally get off from this train around june this year fuck!
>>
>>4232539
So is the hiatus confirmed?
>>
>>4232539
So NTR finally happened. Haruka is taken away.
>>
>>4232655
No, probably not. Her father locking her up and keeping her away isn't NTR. Also, I'm not sure if the stuff he's pulling off is even legal. He's basically keeping her hostage.
>>
>>4232630
One downvoted guy already destroyed the feeling of an happy ending of this series. Despite all that happened, Shu's boner is still being driven by his NTR fetish. He hasn't change one bit and everyone probably moved on including Haruka.
>>
>>4232667
Takakura hasn't moved on at all. The only thing he cares about is being "better" than Shu. And Shu thought about the sex he had with Haruka himself, not about the cucking, when he masturbated.
>>
>>4232667
you meant the guy in sadpanda? that guy is an idiot, shu is not having boner from his NTR fetish, he is reminiscing his time with haruka.

but still im betting on good ending with the way the story goes and how there is only 2 chapter left.
>>
File: 018.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1895) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1895
>>4232787
But he is. Why would he have a boner then? His boner only died of when he was remembering Haruka. The simple fact that he is masturbating on what happened to Haruka already sets the ending. His NTR fetish is still there, it never disappeared throughout the years... Imagine how many times has he been doing that while Haruka is gone.

The ending will probably go back to the first chapter, while they were about to have sex again, Haruka asked Shu about his face, He suffered an recurrence from the NTR fetish but this time Haruka is smiling and is the one that suggest of her sleeping with guys again.
>>
"There is no anonymous."?

Some April Fool's deal?

Anyways, I'm going to start transcribing and the rough translation very soon.

My order is still being processed.
>>
File: Capture.png (22 KB, 854x563) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22 KB, 854x563
>>4232800
Oh, This is Dutch Rabbit by-the-way.
>>
>>4232800
We Reddit now.
>>
>>4232799
The most likely ending will be bittersweet like his other series. It won't end well.

His dick was even out still erect, how could you deny he doesn't have a boner.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>4232801
>>
Shuu got fucking wrecked lol.

Pretty sure Haruka probably hasn't been chaste over the three years she's been away and Shu finally got a boner for Haruka.
>>
>>4232819

It was like a huge dose of reality finally hitting him hard. Similar to the time he started noticing senpai's involvement was staring to backfire on him. Felt great seeing that Shuu finally got a proper ass beating and hopefully some actual common sense was set in along with it unlike the Senpai situation should have done. [spoiler]Not even a senpaifag. Just felt Shuu took his NTR fetish too far without considering proper help and got the reaction he needed after all the shit he pulled.[/spoiler]
>>
>>4232928
New in /h/ aren't you?
>>
>>4232928
Shu has a cuckold/M fetish he asked haruka (he even thought it was weird)and she agreed to it,after she had a wet dream about the delivery guy. Haruka would later on rape a guy to spite shu. Haruka went full steam ahead after she didn't realize what shu wanted/questioning his love for her,hence Senpai arc.Other dumb asses like the fact shu got his ass whopped for something his wife suggested and planned. DESU shu isn't even a bad person, he just has a weird fetish(dont we all) and people still fail to see that.
>>
All those dumbasses on sadpanda seriously think Haruka is pregnant or has a baby. Top kek.
>>
There are some questions for which I would like to have answers in the last 2 chapters
1.Has really Haruka signed the divorce papers?
Since only her name and Familystamp was used
I suspect it was her Father.
2.Why Haruka has in 3 years does not attempt to contact Shuu?
I think her family threatened if she contacted Shu she will be no longer part of the family.
Maybe she also had therapy sessions where she was told everything that has happened in the marriage was wrong and she has to start a new life.
3.Had Haruka in the 3 years a sexual relationship with another man?
I think her father has pushed her to meet a new man, or even chose a new man for her.
4.Is it possible that she is pregnant or a mother?
No way she's barren as a desert.
5.How will the story end?
I think the author will bring us into a moral situation where the right answer or the right way is not easy to decide.
I could well imagine that Haruka lives with a man.She likes him but she does not love him.
He is good to her and fulfilled her every wish.
Shu finds Haruka and they meet secretly.
Shu is able to have normal sex with Haruka again.They begin an Affair and it is not really a n Affair because they are still married .
But haruka is cheating on her new Boyfriend.
That would return the Ntr feeling into the story and would make a thrilling end.
These are of course all just guesses from me but what do you think?
>>
>>4233123
So Shuu would take the role as the Netori? Interesting.
>>
Shu is about to find out he has a little brother.
>>
>>4233123

And if the motive she not contact shu, is because she find out that she is really barren!? and she don´t want to hurt him? Ta Ta Ta Tan!! XD
>>
>>4233179
It was never important for Shu to have a Child.The Opposite is more likely the case because the Pressure of the Families to have a Child was one Reason that triggered his Fetish .
Haruka wanted to be mother.For Shu an Adoption would be no Problem at all.For Haruka it would be the only Way to be a Mother.
>>
>>4233284

It´s not important to shu but maybe for Haruka is a very important fact be a mother. For me it´s the only reason that she don´t try to contact him in 3 years.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.