[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
broken images
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 133266186.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
133266186.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
Okay, so I'm kind of a regular of hentai foundry, but for the last two days I've been unable to view most recent uploads. It's only the pictures themselves and their thumbnails.

I've tried private browsing, a different browser, deleting my cookies and cache, turning off adblock, I even opened the site on my cell phone, and still, all the same pictures won't load. Eventually I reset my router to default and that worked, but only for that day. Not only did it come back for a second day in a row, but this time the router reset didn't even work. I figured It was just maintenance or something, but based on the comments for the pics it seems no one else is having this problem. I've inspected one and I get an error that reads "Uncaught TypeError: $(...).qtip is not a function" I'm not all that tech savy but I've read that has something to do with Java, but other site pics and older ones at HF load just fine. And that wouldn't explain why my cell doesn't load new pics either. I'm probably stupid for even bothering to mention this, but I did have a black out the night before this started happening. I doubt that it's related, but I don't even know anymore.

So, any ideas what's the problem or how to fix?
>>
Looking at it right now, I'm getting it too. So it's not just you, it's a problem with the site.
>>
Glad I'm not the only one with the problem and that it's them and not me, but it's still strange that almost no one has it, and that it affects my phone too.
>>
>>4316754
Does it happen to your phone if you turn off Wi-Fi and use mobile or 4G or whatever you have?
>>
>>4316758
yep
>>
>>4316760
All right, that pretty much confirms that it's a problem with the site, and not anything specific on your side (or at least not anything that's unique to you).
>>
>>4316764
Any idea who I should report this too? I've already left a comment on the Admin's profile, but they haven't responded.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.