[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Yayoi san ep 3 and 4 are coming out in july 29th or so..any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: c911766package-210x300.jpg (27 KB, 210x300) Image search: [Google]
c911766package-210x300.jpg
27 KB, 210x300
Boku no Yayoi san ep 3 and 4 are coming out in july 29th or so..any idea on the plot? Does the cuckery end ? I loved the first episode, but ep 2 fucking ruined it.
>>
>>4315660
meh...nvm, just saw the trailer here - http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=911766&gc=gc - looks like the cuck doesn't end. At least there seem to be some good hardcore scenes.That art style is kinda off tho..mainly the shading
>>
Are you telling me that you didn't read the manga and are expecting the NTR to end?
>>
>>4315664
yeah, i never read manga. I'm a wait for it to be animated type of person.
>>
>>4315662
They added new content? I don't remember that gangbang in the manga.
>>
>>4315660
>Does the cuckery end ? I loved the first episode, but ep 2 fucking ruined it.
then you're better off just not watching these new episodes.
>>
>>4315679
nah i'll watch, mainly cuz i love her character model + there's ahegao and gangbang. Cuck ain't a big turn-off for me, but i did prefer the incest from ep 1.
>>
>>4315660
>>4315676
They're making contents up.

ie. the gang bang and MC not caring but them going cuck at the next scenes.
>>
>>4315660
This was already ruined once Queen Bee got a hold of it anything made by Queen Bee is literally fucking aids cancer and ebola rolled into one.
>>
>>4315753
Not sure if subtle joke or...
>>
>>4315660
Yes by not supporting trash such as degenerate shit. Delete this post and go to /d/
>>
>>4315924
All I see is sweet vanilla sex with some bits for roleplay between Yayoi-san and her former gangmate plus some friends.
>>
>>4315660

Read the manga, please. It ends with Hebizuka leaving Yayoi with the MC. After this, MC calls his friends over regularly to fuck her but they stay together. He doesn't sleep with her.

In an epilogue chapter set several years later the cucking seemed to stop, Yayoi and MC have a normal family with the illegitimate child and it's heavily implied that Hebizuka was murdered.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.