[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked up hentai plots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1rcgqh9ykhqz.jpg (66 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1rcgqh9ykhqz.jpg
66 KB, 500x331
Dokusen (submission central)

>Guy dates pink hair girl
>Green hair girl is childhoodfriend
>Other guy rapes green hair because Pink Hair was his childhood friend and wants revenge for getting cucked
>Green hair girl kills her rapist, and gets MC, her childhood friend to take the blame
>MC goes to prison
>Green hair girl, visibly aged is talking about how he will be getting paroled soon
>also monologues about how she's slept with 500 men since he went to prison and can't wait for his return

Pretty fucked up, could've at least not been a massive whore after he took the fall for your revenge killing.
>>
Other thought,

Felt a bit exaggerated, the rape in this hentai is actual rape, the guy beats her into submission, even still, I wouldn't think that would turn her into such a sociopathic cunt.
>>
File: 41629.jpg (45 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
41629.jpg
45 KB, 225x350
Duchess of Busty Mounds

>Father dies
>has to take stepmother and move in with distant family
>Family is basically the evil sisters from cinderella
>Loves step mother
>Step mother sells her body to make sure MC inherits all the wealth from family head
>Turns out step mother set up the whole thing
>killed father
>killed grandfather
>So MC could inherit wealth
>Plans on killing the MC so she and the lawyer can take over the plantation
>MC overhears this while they're having sex
>Kills laywer and Stepmother with pistols inherited from grandfather.

Overall, This is how NTR should end. With the wretches eating lead.
>>
>>4314741
>Fucked up hentai plots
>NTR
>guro
>rape
>anything worse then these i will not mention
A shame we live in a degenerates world.
>>
Btw, I'm searching for a hentai about a guy who fuck all the female friends of his friend, and in the end the friend become a monk ?

I can't my finger on the name...
>>
>>4315449
Kussetsu
>>
>>4314741
Just sat down and watched the both episodes of this and it was a pretty good watch.
Not very good fap material, but it kept be hooked.
>>
>>4315371
Wow, I watched this show when I was 14-15 but I didn't remembered how it's called. Thanks you so much. I'll watch again.
>>
>>4315371 this is weirder than cracky chan an ebola chan
>>
>>4315449
Kussetsu is too bizarre, guy went through all of that to screw his "friend" over, and in the end he was the most miserable.

His target was purity incarnate, "I'm to blame, I will become Monk, sorry buddy".
>>
>>4315371
For such a plot I though this was based on a Manga or Eroge at first, tried my best to search all over the source, yet it seems this really is an Anime Original.
>>
Tsf Monogatari
MC tranforms into girl to not die because tumor or something
A girl from his( her?) School helps him with clothes and tampons
Meanwhile he lets boys do stuff to him
Gets hardcore raped by friends
Gets into hardcore sex
Starts geting fucked on the train by an old dude and enjoys it.
Starts going to hotel with old dude.
Old dude convinces her to go on super weird only old dudes ritual dance/ gangbang.
Meanwhile girl ho helped him( her) in the beguining comesback.
She has made procedure
She has big Dick
She wants MC.
MC git pregnaut along the way.
CONCLUSION: pregnaut girl ho used to be dude has marriage sex with girl with giga Dick.

I saw it all
I am not proud...
>>
>>4315683
That sounds horrible. Also reminds me of the old X-Change game, which was equally as bad
>>
>>4315754
>That sounds horrible.
Oddly popular though.

Might be one of ShindoL more popular works since he just keeps making Extra chapters for it despite the "plot" being finished a long time ago.

The guy travelled from NY to Japan to make a popular gender bent story, and other bizarre stuff, living the dream.
>>
SO im lookin' for a NTR whic first take place on a school with 2 girls one was blonde and the other apparently redhead and the victim the boyfriend then like any NTR those girls got fucked on the school then a restroom at the end the redhead girl got pregnant and returned with the victim then she died after giving birth to a lil girl in which the victim raise her and then gave her to the ssame dudes who gangbanged his lover and the blonde died being a sex slave in saudi arabia or some middle eastern country.
>>
>>4316493
What are you trying to say? Use commas and full stops to separate clauses (independent and not) and sentences in your next reply, or else I won't be able to understand what you're saying.
>>
>>4316493
I know what you're talking about. God to sadpanda and search for the tags loli, ntr, and gangbang. You might find it.
>>
>>4316493
jesus christ that hurt to read and is even worse that I know what you're talking about

[Namonashi] NTR2
>>
File: 47229.jpg (30 KB, 420x336) Image search: [Google]
47229.jpg
30 KB, 420x336
>>4314741
Night Shift Nurses

>Doctor rapes every nurse and woman inside that hospital
>rape rape rape
>pretty much rape and blackmail
>scat, scat, and a lot of shit
>shit shit shitty shit

pic related, I can't stand after the first episode, it was really fucked up.

It was beyond my comprehension, I don't understand why it has son many chapters, cannot understand why people like this shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.