[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NETORASERARE - CHAPTER 26 - AND THEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 18
File: 26 blog cover.jpg (3 MB, 2133x3048) Image search: [Google]
26 blog cover.jpg
3 MB, 2133x3048
Enjoy.

http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2016/06/netoraserare-chapter-26-and-then.html
>>
File: 19.png (3 MB, 2133x3048) Image search: [Google]
19.png
3 MB, 2133x3048
Wow. Just... wow.
>>
File: 15.png (3 MB, 2133x3048) Image search: [Google]
15.png
3 MB, 2133x3048
>gets horny as fuck after seeing his despair face

Oh boy
>>
File: 17.jpg (417 KB, 1280x1829) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
417 KB, 1280x1829
Wait a sec from who is the bubble saying you wanted a baby but. If that shit is haruka isnt the bitch implying that shu was the one that wanted a baby and not her?
>>
>says she was on the pill the whole fucking time
>this page

???????????????????
>>
File: 1_12.jpg (490 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
1_12.jpg
490 KB, 1200x1699
>>4301356
what the actual fuck is wrong with this girl
>>
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>4301356
>>4301357

>is getting tired of not getting pregnant
>she apologizes for her selfishness which implies she's the one asking for the sex so that she can get pregnant
>never told him she was on the pill the whole goddamn time
>says Shuu was the one that wanted the baby yet chapter one has Shuu saying Haruka was the one that wanted the baby
>"I only did it because I wasn't fit to become a mother"
>"but I still new I wanted to be a mother"
>has psychotic episodes with her plushies
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Dutch translated the chapter way more negative than it originally is
>>
>>4301375
I'm unbias in translations.
>>
>>4301354
It's all Haruka's.
>>4301375
Mmm.
>>4301423
I have doubts now.
>>
File: 02.png (3 MB, 2133x3048) Image search: [Google]
02.png
3 MB, 2133x3048
>>4301279

Fixed the typos on page 2.

D/L links reflect the correction too.
>>
So when's the next chapter
>>
File: 17.png (2 MB, 2133x3048) Image search: [Google]
17.png
2 MB, 2133x3048
>>4301279 (OP)
>>4301489

Another fix.

I over thought something and switched something around about the baby.

>>4301629
I believe it's on June 26th. I saw that somewhere in Namaiki or the site.

I won't have it in my hands until July 4th/5th when I'm in Yokohama.

Does anyone know if Lawson has some stores that are open 24/7 in Kanagawa Prefecture?

Or anywhere near Haneda airport I can pick it up?
>>
>>4301423
>>4301651

at least a little bit of insight
thank you for the update/change
>>
>>4301651
>I wanted to have your baby.
>I wanted to make sure I didn't get pregnant by you.

What?
>>
>>4301677
That's a woman for you.

She wanted one and she didn't.
>>
I think we can all agree that Shuu did nothing wrong
>>
Fuck that bitch
Now I'm only waiting for that fucking bitch to get raped and torn apart by every fucking living man in the fucking world. Bloody cunt.
>>
File: 1464035133670.png (326 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1464035133670.png
326 KB, 500x483
Before I didn't know who I hated more, the bitch or the cuckold. Now I know -- the bitch. Not that I don't hate them both though. I didn't think it'd be as simple as her taking the pill all along. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just had natural difficulty conceiving, and was just afraid to own up to it because shit had already gone too far.
>>
File: D47.gif (385 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
D47.gif
385 KB, 500x275
She just keep going full retard and Lord Cuckold remains being playing her game.

The author need to end this series before darth vader appear to reclaim the baby
>>
>>4301651
Is this damage control just hide that she's friggid?

Shit has been wayy so inconsistent now.

If she's just doing this to be hated, then I understand her situation. Then again, Shu's a fucking retard for not understanding the situation too.

Looking back, I think this is just a story of retarded couple who don't have any idea how to discuss a proper solution to their problems properly.
>>
>>4301651
Shu on suicide watch
>>
>>4301718
That Cody mod. Kinda makes you wonder what went through the modder's head to make something like that
>>
>>4301651
Just wanted normal sex? Couldn't she have just said "no" from the start, and stressed that she meant it, in that case? She's the one who decided to go along with everything.

Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing since it was the only way to get Shu hard, but still, she can't do one thing then say another later. That's not cool
>>
>>4302307
She's a retard
>>
So all of this was her fault from the very beginning then?

>Shu can't get a boner anymore because Haruka isn't getting pregnant
>Asks her to sleep with other men so he could get a boner to keep trying to get her pregnant
>Shu only gets hard thinking about vanilla sex with her now, can't get off to her being taken by other men
>Finds her again after thinking her parents forced her to file for divorce
>Haruka tells Shu she was on the pill from the very beginning, before she killed his regular sex drive
>Says she wants a kid, just not his kid
>She wants the divorce, not because her parents forced her to get one
>Gets turned on when she sees he's suffering because she doesn't want to be with him in a normal relationship

What the fuck? Why the fuck did she even marry him then? Just so she could get off on his suffering? I mean, that was her whole fucking plan from the beginning, right? Marry him, not get pregnant with his kid, force him to let her fuck other dudes, realize she hates fucking other dudes, then wants a fucking divorce just so she can see him suffer even more?

What was the fucking point?
>>
File: 02.jpg (2 MB, 1392x1975) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
2 MB, 1392x1975
Ha! and now you realize Shu is saying this quote.
>>
>>4302842
Provided all of that is correct, that was the point right there. To see him suffer. Which basically means she's a ginormous, scum-laden douchebag. Again, provided that all turns out to be correct
>>
>>4301423
>I'm unbias in translations.
I chose to believe you.
>>
>>4301279
Kind of weird to see this one not on Panda like the rest.
>>
I really wished that the AND on your title is actually END. This shouldn't have took so long and it's not fulfilling its purpose anymore: fap material
>>
new chapter when
>>
Can someone fucking explain what the fuck went on in this chapter? Does this mean that she never even wanted to marry Shu?
>>
>>4307584

If Haruka didn't want to marry Shu, she would have just left with Takakura. Haruka became disgusted with herself for sleeping with guys other than Shu so she started taking birth control pills. Judged herself unworthy of being a mother in that situation (probably rightly so).

Now nothing turns her on more than seeing shu suffer. She's crying because she loves him and wants to have a regular relationship but she knows she can't go back to how she was in the past.
>>
spoilers for last chapter when
>>
>>4307682
she was taking the pills the entire time she was with shu, way before the cucking started. Then lied to him and said she wanted kids, that pressure from her and both families caused his ed.She could've stopped all of it before it even started and shu is pretty much whipped/victim.

Long story short, this is all harukas fault, that's a fact.
>>
>>4307682
Read again fag.
>>
Is the last chapter coming tomorrow or something? I'm guessing we'll get spoilers then?
>>
>>4307682
You, uh, don't understand what's going on at all. Haruka is the "bad guy" in this situation
>>
>>4308804
>>4310267
>>4310850

That's not fucking logical. There was no reason for her to judge herself unworthy of being a mother prior to the netorase.
>>
>>4310897
Regardless of reason, that's clearly what she herself said. You have to take it as fact
>>
Brace yourselves, fake spoilers are coming.
>>
>>4310969
Most of the time they end up being real, just extremely exaggerated or a few things are changed up due to poor translating.
>>
>>4311065
Like the hospital one huh?
>>
>>4310897
She was lying about wanting to have a kid, so that they'd have sex often and frequently.
>>
>>4311066
The hospital one was literally the only fake one. All the other ones turned out to be true. Some people need to chill with thinking everything is fake.
>>
私の妻を抱いてくれませんか? 衝撃の寝取らせドラマ堂々完結ッ!!!
【ネトラセラレ】 色白好
>>
書店員の知り合いに頼みこんでフラゲしてきた
冒頭で春花が自分の想いをぶちまけたあと、
二人ともお互いにまだ愛し合ってるのは分かったけど
嫌いになりたくないし、このままじゃお互い幸せになれないからと泣きながら離婚を決意
そしてまた時間が飛んで数年後、
秀次郎は新しい嫁さんと再婚をしていて子供も生まれている
ある時家族三人で街を歩いていると向こうから家族連れの春花が来てすれ違う
驚いたように互いに振り返り目が合って微笑む
嫁さんと旦那さんにどうしたの?って同時に聞かれて、「今すごく幸せだなって」と二人で重なるように答えて終わ

From 2ch. Take it with a grain of salt

tl:dr
they admit they love each other still and have no feelings of hate. but they still agree to get divorced while crying their eyes out. cuts to years later and shuu is married to a new woman and has a child. theyre out walking together one day when they coincidentally pass haruka and her new family. they turn and look at each and smile. their husband/wife asks them whats wrong and they say "I'm really happy right now"

end

no sex scenes
>>
the magazine comes out in 3 days (27th)...
>>
>>4311436
I'm taking this with a grain a of salt. I guess I should have expected this
>>
>>4311439
Namaiki comes out on the 25/26th. First line says he got it early from an acquaintance at the book store.
>>
>>4311451
発売日:2016年06月27日
定 価:430円 (税込)
判 型:B5

http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/magazine_d/zid/15
>>
>>4311436
I mean literally everything he did was for nothing. Her not having a kid even though she wanted one was stupid. All the NTR was for nothing and pointless. Her staying and not just going to sempai because she loved the MC was stupid. Her being a sadist was stupid. Him not messing with the co-worker was stupid. Honestly the author could have done a way better job if he just started off with the divorce the first chapter and showed legit reason for why they came to that decision via flashbacks or something. Her cheating could have played a part and him being infertile could have caused strain In the relationship. He could have done so much more but now we're just left with over dramatic hoes and a beta male who despite all of it still couldn't keep the girl. but this shit happened in the the author last series, so I'm not surprise
>>
>>4311436
Roll out the fanfics! It's that time again.
>>
>>4311436
If this is true, then reading it would be like a waste of time.
>>
No sex again. Heresy
>>
>>4311436

After struggling with the relationship that long they both gave up on it. A realistic/acceptable conclusion but not one that I particularly like. What happened to shu's resolve from chapter 25.

So Shu and Haruka, about 10 chapters ago, had a chance to come to the same conclusion and get out of the bad relationship by getting together with Kawai and Takakura respectively. They chose not to because they love each other, and now after all is exposed they give up on it and end up going to different partners anyway. Couldn't this have just ended back then with a similar fucking effect?

Artist is fucking wack. It's one thing to shift the focus from it being an h-manga to more story driven but when Shikishiro writes something this horrible I think he really needs to reevaluate his hentai to plot ratio. I'd rather see Haruka getting Sanbun Kyoden'd than this limp-dicked, weak ending.

...... assuming the spoiler is true.
>>
File: zassi_0015-nm.jpg (90 KB, 196x277) Image search: [Google]
zassi_0015-nm.jpg
90 KB, 196x277
I expected more from the cover
>>
>>4311436

I hope this guy is done writing plots for good
>>
>>4311436
If this is true... what a waste of fuckin time, wtf is the point of all the struggle and shus resolve in chpt 25, shikishiro never again
>>
>>4311436
thank god this shit show is over
all of this guys works tend to get dragged out.
>>
>>4311552
my exact sentiment anon.. especially this part
>>So Shu and Haruka, about 10 chapters ago, had a chance to come to the same conclusion and get out of the bad relationship by getting together with Kawai and Takakura respectively. They chose not to because they love each other, and now after all is exposed they give up on it and end up going to different partners anyway. Couldn't this have just ended back then with a similar fucking effect?

man.. fuck this shit if the spoiler is real.
>>
>>4311436
That's like his other series ayamachi something something.
>>
All I can fucking say is.... I hope he includes a B ending in the full volume because this is just dull to me. Or a bonus chapter with Haruka doing some more netorase. This is amazing because with each volume you can really see the writing becomes worse and there are less scenes.

Thematically, Takakura played a big part in volumes 1 and 2, 2 moreso, and with how this ended, I don't really get it.
>>
Series should've just ended after volume 2 like it was supposed to...
>>
This better be fake.
I fucking swear I'll riot if this is the ending.

It makes all vol.3 a fucking waste of time and pointless drama.
>>
>>4311436

Someone should chop the authors hands off with a machete
>>
>>4311436

This is so bad, I think it's shikishiro konomi's way of getting back at his publisher for strong arming him to extend the story or something.

He can't be this fucking bad right? Am I in denial?
>>
>>4311695
It's as if this was the divorce meany to happen long ago but with a lot of filler in between including sempai extended drama.

I blame the magazine for the " I lost my script papers so I have to work again on them and there is an announced third volume" and the rumor that he replied on his blog that he didn't want the third volume but had to due to his editors.
>>
>>4311696
*meant
>>
Please god make this be fake, it's so bad it feels like an Ayamachi Ending's rip off.
>>
>>4311436
Well, that's... um... (shrugs)
Not even a goodbye fuck?

>>4311612
Been lurking on Konomi's blog. Nothing. That's for sharing. I'm disappointed in the cover and ending. I mean, is Shuu's ED resolved? He gonna get his new wife to sleep around? Is Haruka going to be sexually satisfied anymore?

I just feel like I'm left with more questions.

Hopefully Cino will get his copy and past it before I make my flight. I've already located a Lawson (24hr) near my hotel when I land. I'll check to see if they will have it. If not, there's a HMV Lawson cost by to but I'll have to come by when it's open.

The 3 volume of the tankouban comes out the day after the Namaiki issue. I'll get them both. Hope the cover of the tankouban is better.
>>
>>4311704
>The 3 volume of the tankouban comes out the day after the Namaiki issue. I'll get them both. Hope the cover of the tankouban is better.
Looks like the author doesn't cares.

Previous two tanks had the covers and bonus samples above one week before its release date.
>>
we never had a leak before even the magazine comes out before
it is possible but the coincidence that the last chapter of netoraserare is in this makes it fishy
I somehow doubt that the bookstore has the issue 3 days before it comes out
>>
volume 3 comes out in JULY (27th)
>>
>>4311436
2 chapters just for that ending? wew lad

He could've at least included a sex scene, what an odd ending
>>
File: 1448933030476.png (74 KB, 442x288) Image search: [Google]
1448933030476.png
74 KB, 442x288
>>4311436
Hello no, either they become happy and normal or they continue in a weird fetish relationship because they can't quit each other. If they wanted to go this route they should have split up back when Haruka wanted senpai and Kawaii wanted shuu.
>>
>>4312149
>Haruka wanted senpai
what did you read??
>>
>>4312149
Not just that, Shu searching her for 3 years and then giving up?
>>
So everything up to chapter 26 was pointless, shu gets a new wife and has a kid meaning that he didnt had too whore her around to have one, haruka marries a new guy meaning that she could have had gone with senpai, shu could have hooked up with kawaii since if he can have a kid with a new woman why not with her.
Neutral ending that its pointless 3 years later they reunit say that they love one another and still get divorced because whore took the pill because she wasnt ready to have kids even if she wanted one (why authors i already have mounts of salt with drug candy and seduction)
>>
It was a fake spoiler anyway when i see a caption no sex scene in this chapter because come on this hentai manga and it look impossible if their don't have sex scene especially this is last chapter for this series.
>>
So literally a repeat of his other ntr manga? My god I know the publisher got involved a lot when senpai showed up and forced him into another volume but this is just lazy and is a big fuck you to all the readers who read this shit show.

Almost feels like shiki and Ishida phoned each other up for ideas for their manga this week. what a cluster fuck.
>>
>>4312254

There are a few issues where this shit didn't have a sex scene so can't call bs on just that fact. But yeah the early spoilers are always exagerrated or fake.
>>
>>4312254
his previous work didnt
>>
>>4312324
>Ishida
Who?
>>
>>4312382
The guy the writes tokyo ghoul.
>>
>>4312327
out of 18 chapters only 2 didn't had any sex scenes at all (like you mentioned the last chapter was one of those 2)

but netoraserare already had chapter 25 & 26 without any sex scene at all
it would be ridiculous if the third chapter in a row (and also the last chapter) wouldn't have any sex scene
>>
jesus, that is terrible writing if that is true.
the whole i was on the pill thing is dumb, now the coincidental walk buy with a full family umm.....weren't they friends since childhood and spent about 98% of their like together now they're like complete strangers, that is ass writing at its finest.Just like Drug Candy and Seduction.

It would be like if naruto ,sasuke,and everyone in the leaf who knew them, turned into complete strangers after they had a family, fans would go ape shit.

H authors cant write for shit,but waste of time if that spoiler is true
>>
Can confirm the above discussed ending is at least partly true. Also, no more sex scenes.

Loling maniacally. Fucking joker laugh. Best ending ever, it trolls absolutely everyone. God bless the writer.
>>
>>4312881
goddammit...
>>
>>4312881
Spoilers please, this one has to be fake
>>
>>4312881
>>4311436

Fuck you, i've in almost every thread of this shit to know that this kind of "spoilers" whitout source are most of the time, pure bullshit.
>>
>>4312904

He said partially true which is the case most of the time.
>>
>>4312881

Can you go into more detail? Which part is true? That they get divorce and remarry randoms?
>>
File: why so serious shuu.png (3 MB, 1600x1595) Image search: [Google]
why so serious shuu.png
3 MB, 1600x1595
>>4312881
Someone say Joker?
>>
>>4312881
>this is bait
>>
When's the next chapter coming?
>>
そのまま秀が無理矢理エッチに突入。
が、結局勃たない秀に、春がS全開で言葉責め。
よくわからんが秀も言葉で応戦。

とかやってるうちに、愛してるとか言い出して、、

(ちょっと、いつぞやのボールペン刺した秀の演説に通じるモノを感じた)

ようやく挿入。
最後までする。

時間が飛んで、ある日。
秀が帰宅すると、玄関にくつが二つ。
秀、ワクワク。

、、って感じで終わり。

They get back together. Time skips forward and it shows Shuu coming home. Shuu sees 2 sets of shoes at the door and gets excited/hard. The cucking continues
>>
>>4312963
This sounds more realistic.

Hope isn't cucking but his child's shoes. But I'm like whatever, at least it's healthy netorase end.
>>
>>4312970
I don't think he'd get ワクワク over kid shoes
>>
which fanfic do you guys like more?
>>
>>4312976
I want one where Haruka ends up miserable and Shuu has the happy end
>>
>>4312976
Where the cuckolding continues to be honest
>>
>>4312976
The AV one, threads where goat.
>>
>>4312963
that is pretty much the same ending as when senpai got blown the fk out and left.
>>
>>4312963
>Shuu sees 2 sets of shoes at the door and gets excited/hard. The cucking continues

My sides
>>
>>4312963

this is much better
>>
>>4312977
Ha. That would be amazing. Can you imagine how much of a shitstorm that would cause?
>>
>>4312963
Saw this on 2ch too, seems credible, welp author is retarded
>>
>>4313196
i mean, the whole thing is her fault tho so,no, it wouldn't cause a shitstorm at all imo
>>
>>4313417
Yes, she's at fault, but most people don't see it that way. Most people hate Shu. It would definitely cause a shitsorm like he said
>>
>>4301423
No such thing
>>
>>4311436
BORING
O
R
I
N
G
>>
>>4311436
>>4312881
Got second spoilers from 2ch.

Basically all is the same except for the first page.
They are in bed and had a last round before divorcing.
Not sure if they fucked or made love, it's already over in the first page.
>>
>>4313487
How about a link?
>>
>>4313491
I hope they fucked and Shuu managed to cum inside.

He deserves to have his child raised by someone else if nothing else.
>>
>>4313487

raws or else.
>>
>>4313492
Is that supposed to be a prize / good thing?
>>
>>4313487
Fake. But nice try.
>>
File: img_namaiki_midokoro_02.jpg (219 KB, 650x473) Image search: [Google]
img_namaiki_midokoro_02.jpg
219 KB, 650x473
>>
>>4313543

So every spoiler is fake?
>>
http://webptt.com/m.aspx?n=bbs/AC_In/M.1466971489.A.F8B.html

Summary?
>>
>>4313543
http://dokinavi.takeshobo.co.jp/namaiki.html
>>
>>4313550
"The scene shifts to show the new workplace after work in the tram looked very dark ... home after the show, "I'm back ..." to see the entrance of the house there are two pairs of shoes a man's one pair of female special emphasis on male pair show after seeing rapid heart beat, "I'm back ...""

welp
>>
>>4313543
last line
>i knew it
>doesnt feel good
fucking whore
>>
>>4313552
So nothing changed at all. What was the point of a 3rd volume
>>
>>4313552
Is it sempai after all? Since he's the one that trained her body to be pleased by him alone.

Maybe he's there even at gunpoint or some dark shit.
>>
>>4313554
>>4313559
I'm pretty sure when he walks in nothing will be happening. She and some guy (maybe her dad) will greet him with a smile. The whole point of this last chapter we got was to show that she was tired of living the way they were despite her being aroused by it.
>>
Super long summary posted on 2ch. Probably what the chinese page translated. I'll try to find the interesting parts and post it since it's like 3 posts

Both of them "love eachother" and "want to make children". They start stripping and fooling around
Haruka insults Shuu"It's only big enough to fit in my mouth, huh? Compared to all the others"

They start bickering about arranged marraiges and shit and Haruka makes a smug face saying "You know it's annoying being so popular and sexy that every guy wants to marry you on the spot?"

Shuu snaps back with "Haruka has always been like that huh. Never being able to turn down a request"
Shuu says something about it doesn't matter what happened in the 3 years because the only wife for him is Haruka.

Haruka stands up and stomps on Shuu and asks if she's supposed to be grateful to hear that after coming to find her. More of Haruka getting off on seeing Shuu's suffering face and thinking to herself how this feeling of being wet is the best.

Long sex scene. They both cum. Fades back in to them laying on bed holding hands
Haruka "I missed work..." Shuu "Sorry..."
Haruka with a happy face "It's your fault Shuu..."(about work. possibly double meaning)

Ends with Shuu coming home from his new job
"I'm ho-..."
He sees the shoes with emphasis on male ones.
Shuu with an excited/heavy heartbeat "I'm home..."

END
>>
>>4313563
Now this one actually sounds legit.
>>
I'm happy with this ending
>>
>>4313563
Fuck that last page tho,but meh didnt expect anything less from konomi
>>
>>4313563
what a pair of fucking losers.

gross, learned nothing, changed nothing.

can't believe kawaii and sempai almost got involved for good in their shit
>>
>>4313543 #
Wow, she fucking bit his dick.

I can only make out a few phrases. I can't really read the pixelated Kanji with this small pic.

I'll try translating this page in full tomorrow.

Got some errands to do but after that, if someone gets me raws soon I'll work on it before I fly out.
>>
>>4313583
I doubt that any anon is in Japan right now
Cino will be the first one who will post the raw (first or second week of july)
Its allways like that
>>
File: untitled.jpg (101 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
101 KB, 724x1024
>>
>>4313615
Don't know if Shu is beta or alpha anymore.

Maybe only got sexual plays?
>>
>>4313618
>shuu
>alpha
kill self
>>
So, is it really a double chapter or a normal chapter..?
>>
blog update from the author: http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/archives/47881927.html
>>
>>4313615
Fairly straightforward:

"What do you..." "...mean?" "I want to..." "have a child" "let's have one."
>>
>>4313938
ADOPT YOU FUCKING DIMWITS

DONT SPREAD YOUR SHIT GENES
>>
it looks like the next issue of namaiki will feature a 10 page comedy chapter by shikishiro konomi
maybe dutch could confirm this
>>
>>4313938
more like make a baby, not have
>>
>>4314125
Literally, yeah but most ENG speakers would say "have a baby".

"Let's make a baby." Though I've seen/heard this phrasing before, most works just say "have a baby."

Previous chapter, I translated the part when Haruka said she was "on the pill" more literally "taking the pill" but Sands suggested "on the pill" because that's how ENG speakers would say it.

I'll play with line deliveries with K-Slice and Sands every chapter to ensure a good translating and smooth line deliveries.
>>
>>4314104
Really?

I can. I could pick it up on the first day it's released. I plan on doing the same for Netoraserare Vol. 3.
>>
>>4314191
http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/archives/47881927.html

I'm not entirely sure that's why I'm asking if you could confirm this
>>
>>4314104
>>4314193
Okay, it says that, as a promotion, next month's issue will have a 10 page manga by him. He's yet to write out the plot. "Oh noes."

So, he's yet to even know what's he gonna do. Maybe an epilogue or short for any new works by Konomi...???
>>
I commanded the magazine and i'll receive it around tomorrow! (I'm living in France haha.)
I'll send pages to Dutch Rabbit and some spoilers here if you want.
>>
Be patient guys haha.
>>
>>4314651
Awesome man. Much appreciated!
>>
>>4314647
is hmv really that fast for you?
I also live in western europe but hmv normaly needs a little bit more than a week
>>
wait,whats the point in continuing the cucking if his dick works fine now, or is that last part of the spoiler a fake?
>>
>>4314647
>>4314705
I think that estimated ship time is within Japan only.
>>
>>4314718
because they both get off on it still even with working dick
>>
>>4314838
More like because she's a slut, but he loves her so he's like "well, whatever makes her happy"
>>
Two pairs of shoes, huh?

Jesus. No rest for the wicked, I guess.
>>
welp they are inseparable,gl trying to ntr haruka from shu, that shit is impossible.
>>
I don't think a cuckold will continue anyway because if she want a it she probably already have a bf right know during their 3 years separation that time.But to make this two together again probably more difficult after both parents already know what their doing during their marriage time.
>>
>>4312885
>>4312886
>>4312904

More lols. I love how upset you retards get over a fucking comic. Remember to cut your wrists vertically, not horizontally, when you go for the Darwin awards. In any case, it was fun messing. I raise my tiny cup of Darjeeling, and cheers to everyone involved, ya pricks.

Dude at least Dutch Rabbit has a sense of humour. Loled at the joker pic btw mate. Thanks for all the help with finishing this absolute brain fact of a comic, you've been great.
>>
Out.

Thanks Cino!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/950582/75e5912b22/
>>
>>4317699
>spoilers were true

I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>4313560
He wouldn't have gotten aroused if he wasn't expecting her to be screwing some other man
>>
>>4317701
If you mean the first "spoiler". They weren't.
>>
This whole series was truly a waste of time. What other works has this guy made?
>>
File: 0001 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1268x1800) Image search: [Google]
0001 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1268x1800
>>4318205
His works have been licensed by Project H Books. His Comic Unreal Tankobon is a classic. The name is Fantasy Hentai: School Girls. Namaiki is the graveyard for hentai artists.
>>
so.... haruka just went back to her old ways? Meh
>>
>>4318217
Ill check it out then. Thanks anon. I like the way he draws thick girls. Too bad his writing sucks.
>>
someone pass the advancement of the chapter or has the raw
>>
Seems like it could be her Dad's shoes.
Shu walks in with a hard-on and her Dad turns around to see it. He thinks Shu's just happy to see his wife, and Haruka looks amused, so he thinks their relationship is normal again, relatively speaking. I'd imagine he still thinks Shu is a fucking weirdo.

Then when Shu and Haruka fuck she probably doubles down on him for thinking the shoes belonged to some stranger. Shit like that. She did say she didn't want to fuck other guys. Could've been lying. She is a liar, anyway. Can't trust shit she says, but I think she's at least earnest about that. She clearly didn't seem to enjoy sex with the others. She actually smiled when having sex with Shu, so I'd imagined this is what she always wanted.

It's pretty interesting that she called his faces scary in the beginning, now they're all she wants now.
>>
>>4318442
Nothing turns her own more than Shu's faces now. Their relationship is probably just a dom and sub relationship where Haruka is the active dom, while Shu is submissive, but when they're actually fucking, Haruka becomes passive and Shu becomes aggressive.

So I'd imagine she would do things like say the other guys sex were better just to get him hard, but never meaning it or going to the length of fucking someone else anymore, especially now that she's in control.

So it's probably that she put them there, only for Shu to walk in on her cooking or something, and she notices his hard-on and face, and berates him for it, clearly getting the satisfaction she wants by teasing. Almost like activating a PTSD. Making him suffer without doing much of anything. A simple pair of shoes is all it takes.

Next could be she puts a video of her and Takakura on at max volume to make Shu think that he's back fucking her again.

Anything to get Shu to fuck her as hard as possible while she gets off on his expressions. She's clearly found something to maximize her pleasure than just a muscular guy fucking her.
>>
>>4318442
There's nothing even remotely pointing to those being her dad's shoes
>>
File: 017.jpg (519 KB, 1280x1902) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
519 KB, 1280x1902
>>4307682
agree. If is different than is all bad writing, this way make little more sense.

Someone who can rood moon can shad some light?
>>
fucking bump
>>
>>4318682
She said she was taking the pills before all this even started. She was lying about it the whole time
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.