[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sauce = [Kusatsu Terunyo] Homestay series http://exhentai.or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hsv (18).png (901 KB, 1033x1500) Image search: [Google]
hsv (18).png
901 KB, 1033x1500
Sauce = [Kusatsu Terunyo] Homestay series
http://exhentai.org/g/743773/7e0171b21a/

It's been WAY to long since another chapter in this series came out.
I know the magazine that was publishing "Homestay" series closed years ago.
So i'm wondering if this series has been confirmed to have been discontinued or if it's just assumed since its been a long time.
If "Kusatsu Terunyo" wanted to continue it couldn't he, or does he not want to.
He can always resume where he left off in a different magazine. He can even wait until whatever series he's currently working finishes.
Then afterwards continue "Homestay" where he left off!
What are your thoughts? I really like this work & still hoping it continues.
>>
>>4287115
it'll probably be continued at some point, it's been ages since i've seen kusatsu terunyo put out any work, besides weird short pieces at the end of anths
>>
http://muu932.blog.fc2.com/

that's his site, follow it for updates
>>
tfw this was my first ntr
>>
>>4287151
Can some please translate the second from the top post. I'm pretty sure he is talking about "Homestay"
>>
>>4287338
I second that, any volunteers
>>
Really loved this series!

Dammit i wanted to know how it would have ended. I'm sure Sam would fucked the glasses girl too. Hope this gets an end.
>>
>>4287338
the post mentions the story he did on in last year September's issue of Shitsurakuten.

Using google translate of the homestay mention

>どうもご無沙汰しております^^;書き込みありがとうございます

>失楽天の後はメガストアα→ホームステイ(出版誌は事情により今はいえない^^;)の予定であります。作家活動はじめてから半年お休みしたのはこれが初めてでしたがしっかり巻き戻したいと思います

>Thank you for writing; ^^ We are very much long silence

>Megastore α → homestay after the loss comfort. (Publication magazine ^^ not say right now due to circumstances;) is scheduled for. Was to rest for six months from the beginning artist activities I want this back, but tightly wound was the first time
>>
>>4287115
What's supposed to happen next?
Didn't the negro took control over her womb already
>>
>>4288190
He did.

The guy sent his classmate to check on them.
>>
Hope Kusatsu Terunyo continues this soon. This is one of his few works that people are willing to translate for some reason. Have no idea why nobody picks up his other works. I don't even think he is wani.
>>
>>4290257
>I don't even think he is wani

That's probably it. His most recent tankoubon (pakopako and ubukano) were published by wani.
>>
>>4290351
Well, that sucks. But that still shouldn't stop people from translating it.
There are still stuff being translated from wani as we speak.
It is true though that fewer stuff gets done b/c its wani & jewcob is ruining everything.
I just hope more of "Kusatsu Terunyo" stuff gets translated. I just love his art, he draws milfs perfectly.
>>
File: 15_75_P193.jpg (1 MB, 1285x1850) Image search: [Google]
15_75_P193.jpg
1 MB, 1285x1850
Gotta love the art style. The censorship is criminal! Hope i see more of this series very soon.
>>
This is a type of NTR, what are the chances of this getting animated?
>>
>>4294739
Not too much, only one of Kusatsu Terunyo's stuff has been animated. Only one episode, it was never completed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.