[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want this, but how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rondo.jpg (38 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
rondo.jpg
38 KB, 256x192
Alright /h/ I'm going to go straight to the point and hope that someone can help me with this. How does one living in the USA get a hold of this VN: http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/cit/pagekit/0000/00/06/000000062488/

>also VN's you would like in physical form thread
>>
>>4280994
This board is not for requests.
I'll be kind, delete it before you are banned and type the sound a Japanese cat makes into your search engine.
>>
It's called Rondo Duo. Google it and you should find the torrent easily.

Now delete the thread before you get banned, friend.
>>
>>4281038
op here,I fell asleep and apparently can't "delete a post that old" so shit.
>>4281040
I know what the game is I have it and have played it through and I got it of of sukebei.nyaa.se I'm talking about importing the retail box set which is only available at the link.
>>
but anyways off to /r/ I go
>>
>>4280994
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2005897
>>
>>4281194
>I'm talking about importing the retail box set which is only available at the link.

get a proxy service to do it for you, but depending on your country importing it may be impossible.

hit up a buyfag thread on /a/ for more info
>>
>>4281417
Thanks anon! will hit up /a/
>>
>>4280994
well i bought it
>>
>>4280994

post an ad on reddit asking for some jap redditor to buy it and ship it to you ?
>>
Oh and get some buckets handy, you're gonna need them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.