[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orc Overrun game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457980448204.png (405 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457980448204.png
405 KB, 640x480
Has anyone played this game?

I don't read japanese so I have no clue how to fuk some of the girls.
>>
I just guessed on some of the selections and memorized what they did on the menu. And that's with everything too just click stuff and remember what it does. The save option is the 5th or 6th option. Too make sure it saves close the gamw and keep your winrar open and it will ask you if you'd like to save content and click yes. Always save, kill villagers for armor hp and atk will be the ones you want to focus on. The first option is to equip items to your players. Most of women you just battle and then fuck them and get them pregnant. There are some girls you have to do something to be able to bang them. The green haired witch you need to get a glowing yellow orb thing which is in stage 5 in the right side of the castle in the top right of the stables and for the red eyed head priest lady you need to kill 10 of the orange old man priests in which will allow you to have sex with her again and once you defeat both girls in stage 4 you can go to stage 5. Now to bang the brunette hero girl with the blue armor you need to kill the demon lord in the monster dungeon all the way to the end and it's tough so make sure you're well equipped and know how use magic and attacks. Pretty much just equip stronger items save defeat women bang them get them pregnant save and so on.
>>
>>4265343

Thank you. What about the Nurse, the girl with the bell hanging on her neck? And the one on kung fu pose? And the one on the kung fu pose?
>>
>>4265343

Also, and the princess?
>>
>>4265343

I figured out the nurse and the priest ok. But the girl with bell on th eneck and the kung fu girl I have no idea.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.