[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uncensored news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: _20160330_140057.jpg (59 KB, 800x438) Image search: [Google]
_20160330_140057.jpg
59 KB, 800x438
Here is some intresting information for you hentai lovers Kitty Media has licensed Itadakai seieki so a uncensored version will be available whenever they decide to release it for sale. Also an uncensored version of fuzzy lips is available however it's sold out on rightstuf. Hopefully these show up on torrent sites soon so the less fortunate can see them.
>>
Still waiting for their KxKxK release
>>
>>4230933
no ep2 = to the garbage
>>
Also waiting for someone to leak the Fuzzy Lips DVD. Hopefully it will happen.
>>
File: 5B19FOt.gif (875 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
5B19FOt.gif
875 KB, 500x268
>>4230962
Kxkxk should be coming out soon they are doing final revisions on the script. I predict that it will be within the next month or 2.
>>
>>4230933
Its great but why are people licensing hentai all of a sudden?
>>
>>4230980
Hopefully if enough people buy the uncensored version they'll consider a 2nd episode...
>>
>>4231005
Well in the past it used to be licensed all the time but all the companies that licensed it in North America closed down or went dormant. I think Only just recently Kitty Media started licensing it again.
>>
It's more that japanese companies stopping licensing their stuff, because it supposedly killed their own market.

But I guess they realized their market's dead because all they're releasing is shit, and not because of the licensing...
>>
>>4231008
But there is no continuation of this. I've never saw anything more to this story in the manga.
>>
>>4231035
like that has ever stopped anyone
>>
>>4231008
I don't think North American sales have any affect on wether Japan makes new episodes or not.
>>
>>4231098
Damn. Oh well I guess, at least it's going to be uncensored.
>>
>getting cucked in english
Oh no
>>
>>4230933
when?
>>
>>4230933
Dunno why but I find myself watching dubbed hentai for shits and giggles, especially if it has voice actors from vidya.
>>
>>4230962
You talking about a new release or the uncensored current show?
>>
>>4232031
He's talking about uncensored of the current show.
>>
>>4230933
Great news, thank you!
>>
>>4230933
My dick is saved
Thank you OP
>>
>>4230987
What's that gif from? I can only find japanese websites
>>
>>4234510
Itadakai seieki
>>
>>4230933
Willingly fucking other men in front of her boyfriend while he's tied up and can't do anything. No thanks.
>>
>>4234581
funny you mention that it's true and yet i kept on fapping now you made me remember thanks now i can't fap to this anymore.
>>
>>4234584
It was the first time for me. Wasn't expecting it at all. Hated it. Wished I had never seen it because it's a huge downer
>>
The first uncensored in years 9
>>
>>4234587
>>4231107
she's a fucking succubus
>>
>>4234649
She cucked him and then raped him. I don't watch rape because it makes me uncomfortable and to see it happen fucked me up
>>
>>4234649
She was also that guy's girlfriend. You don't DO that.
>>
>>4234649
Don't do that. Don't try to defend what she did. Being a succubus isn't an excuse for screwing other men right in front of him. If she needs sexual energy due to being a succubus or whatever, she could have just continued to have sex with him. Or at the very least, not fucking screwed other men right in front of him.
>>
>>4234717
>>4234720
Since when do demons have regards for our feelings?

I mean, I didn't like the scene as well. But I don't think she has any sense of human emotions the way we do.
>>
>>4234717
She was not. She became his girlfriend after that.
>>
>>4234720
>>4234717
>>4234656
Wasnt his GF until after what happened
Get your hentai plot straight
>>
Waa waa, people hate what I like. I have to be a child and insult them for it.

Waa waa, I hate something you like, I have to post about it because everyone obviously needs to know.

Seriously, you both sound like children. Grow up
>>
>>4235136
I still can't believe they got together

>>4235146
The whole point of this board is discussion or posting
>>
>>4235210
>I still can't believe they got together
well after having sex with those guys she realized they sucked and that Kanzaki was far better
it's alright because they weren't together at the time. You should watch the bonus episode if you get the chance.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.