[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever read a doujin that just makes you feel completel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Do you ever read a doujin that just makes you feel completely empty inside?

http://nhentai.net/g/8928/

It's just as bad a feel as watching the actual anime.
>>
Wow, I was expecting what you said to be exaggerated, but that hit fairly hard. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: kurosawakaonanimaster.jpg (52 KB, 920x651) Image search: [Google]
kurosawakaonanimaster.jpg
52 KB, 920x651
I don't know if this is a doujin, but killed me...
>>
>>4218076
And this is? Looks neat.
>>
File: 1.jpg (108 KB, 730x1031) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108 KB, 730x1031
>>4218043
Exhibitionist Girls Play.

I love the genre, so I was keeping a close eye on this series. This girl spends 9 chapters doing exhibitionist activities but always wanting to keep her virginity... She has a couple of close calls almost being raped but something saves her in the end.

Then in chapter 10 this fucking no name kid just jams it in and cums inside her even though she said he could do anything else but that. And from then on in the series she just loses hope and goes further and further towards being a full blown slut who will fuck anybody.

Fuck it pissed me off, worse than any NTR I've ever read.
>>
>>4218043
You should read the actual manga where Misaki almost fucks a guy purely out of spite towards Satou.
>>
>>4218293
onani master kurosawa
>>
>>4219687
I enjoy that series, blew some big loads to it. The whole girl losing her virginity didn't bother me cause honestly with all the shit she was doing, it was bound to happen. I agree on how she got popped though, wasn't that hot at all, it was more like an accident but I did enjoy how she's progressively becoming more of a slut. You know the more a thing is pure and stuff
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.