[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help me out i need the source for this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Can you help me out i need the source for this.
>>
He doesn't use tineye.

>preteen girls astroglide fingering themselves while laughing.jpg
>>
>>4188727
Search for Adolf Hitler on exhentai or nhentai
>>
>>4188727
OP are you a fag enough to not be able to find it i literally did this >>4188745 and it wa the only result lol

also next time use /r/ for such questions
http://exhentai.org/g/897945/8358606cac/
>>
>>4188777
They don't even try to find shit for themselves because they know people like you will just spoon feed the answer to them anyway.

You're not fixing the problem. You're part of it.
>>
>>4188794
yes but at least I used the exhentai link, and most likely he doesn't own a exhentai account so he'll still need to search anyway :^)

p.s. spoon feeding is nice I've always lived on it, it's not bad every now and then ^
>>
>>4188794
You're like a robot, always repeating the same few phrases. Your bitching doesn't solve anything.
>>
http://www.doujin-moe.us/pbw7h6dd
>>
>>4188810
How is he bitching? He's stating the truth and request threads are against the rules. There's a separate board for this.
>>
>>4188860
Take a look at some threads and you will notice that there is one guy that always posts the same sentences, telling people to use imagesearch on images where it's useless and then telling people to use /r/ (often adding "this isn't rocket science") when the original poster most likely knows the source and despite /r/ being useless for anything Hentai related in general. He's more annoying than any saucefag and I don't particualrly like those either. He even admitted that he got a 100+ day ban once because he hit the report limit multiple times and generally reported every picture without dicks in them.
>>
>>4188866
>defending off topic shit
>>
>>4188866
You're getting your people mixed up you tard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.