[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JSK games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Monet30J2015_Shion.jpg (58 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Monet30J2015_Shion.jpg
58 KB, 640x400
Hey guys

I wanted to share a little something with all of you. These are some JSK flash games that i gathered a few years ago.
All of them are english and as i know it is a pain in the ass to find them; I thought i'd upload them for all to enjoy.

I think one of the games was partially english and i found a full english one some time later, but i don't remember if i uploaded the full english version :P
if it is like that, let me know and i will re-upload it with the full english version (i should still have it)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy these....ya pervs :)

www solidfiles com/d/57f1b2f627/
add the [.] where needed
>>
Thanks so much. I lost everything on my PC a while back and couldn't for the life of me remember where I got these games. Glad to have them back after all this time
>>
Glad to help, i forgot my login to solidfiles so i wasnt able to get the DL link. cant even remember the site i posted my original link (before i know 4chan existed)

As i said, let me know if one of the games isnt fully english because im SURE there was one and i managed to get a full english some time later.
>>
Decided to check the download myself and it is the old version here is the link to the updated games

www solidfiles com/d/aab3687082/
>>
Thanks for uploading this, good stuff. Some of these games are hard as balls though.
>>
upload it to mega you fucking faggot
>>
I have no idea what Im doing in any of these games
>>
>>4184141
now now anon, no need to be upset :^)
>>
Hahaha
Someone is a little butthurt after being pwn'd by the demon Queen :')

Also, the way i win is by spending points on mind....the one that increases your power meter speed. Use it right and you can win at least 1 round. Then spend those points to increase the same stat again, repeat til max :)
>>
Other than that, its just trial and error
Some games are hard as fuck to win, Demon Queen especially, but the h-scenes are worth it ;)
>>
Sweet! Thanks
>>
In a lot of the "battle" games, the points you earn carry over even if you lose, so you end up with more points every playthrough. It might take three or four tries, but eventually you'll have enough points to make yourself more than powerful enough
>>
>>4184500
in demon queen you need to win at least ONE round to earn points
>>
how do I use the special attack in Kaname?
>>
I have a problem. I extracted the rar files but when I go to open it's not considered a flash file and I can't play it. What can I do?
>>
>>4184559
>swf file
drag it into your browser(Chrome, Firefox) or media player(VLC, MPC, GOM)
>>
for those wantig to know how to win, nearly every game the best choices for stats are ALWAYS a bunch in speed, and the rest in healing (either items or the stat itself)

after that its just careful use of block. You hit when openings present themselves, like slow build up attacks, adn heal when needed

two of the games are downright unbeatable the first time through. in those, just pump the hell out of strength so you can at least win one round or such.

for talky games, look and say but never touch for semi good endings, go whole hog for rapey ones. trial and erros are your friend.
>>
it's really a shame JSK's ded
>>
>>4184559
Just right click and open with: choose your browser.
You can set it so Kk the files are open in browser by default
>>
>>4184537
In karate, double click the body part you want to attack to unleash your special attack on it. Each body part has a different attack type with a different knockdown
>>
>>4184537
Kaname*
Bloody auto-correct
>>
Is the link down? Says it can't load the page for me
>>
>>4185321

Just checked it, does work
www solidfiles com/d/aab3687082/
>>
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889
>>
>>4185557
that's where i got the original files from.
I managed to find a complete TL version of Demon Queen later on. hence why the new DL is almost 100mb larger
>>
Haven't had a new JSK game in what feels like years. Did he stop making them? He was on a roll for a while there
>>
>>4183656
>>4184009
>>4184141

Honestly people.

This is the actual link to the full set of translated and uncensored games. The only reason this is hard to find is because autism ragers deleted it off the popular pastebins when the uploader pissed them off. It's bundled in 7zip, so if you can't extract, you need to download 7zip (which you should already have, fuckers). Oh, it also includes a guide.

https://mega.nz/#!Y1w0WJqA!O9kqlTwjTnmSnohbi4VRc4fvQE_W-0xyLrfpGQntxm8

Picture because this is /h/.
>>
>>4187731
i think he is dead, he was sick or something in 2014 and since then he doesnt update his blog.
>>
>>4187763
Dead as in dead dead and not just retired? That would be a shame.
>>
Are there any more tried neatry all of them. Much fun me have
>>
>>4187794
Really death ,his last comment was in september 2014 and he said he wasnt feeling well and his friend that worked with him didnt have time making games , because he have a real job , that is his last comment. I think he is really dead.
>>
>>4187738
This legit anons?
>>
>>4188903
Looks like it.
>>
>>4188908
there was a thread at ulmf(.)org that was the go to for these games, but after a long while, someone got it closed

shame JSK is ded; was looking forward to his other games
>>
>>4187896
Wheres his website can't find
>>
>>4183656
>>4187738
Is this christmas? this must be what christmas feels like. <3
>>
>>4187738
I swear to god, there was one more game from them. Shame I can't find it
>>
there was a pack with almost all hacked games (you could choose the scene early on) but I can not find it
>>
In case someone wants to be sure to check all endings:

http://tinyfaqs.com/index.php/Category:JSK_Studio
>>
>>4189268
Im a different anon, Im pretty sure this is his blog
>>
>>4190890
fail
I didnt even post the link
http://b.dlsite.net/RG12507/
>>
>>4189579
Can you describe it?
>>
File: Capture.png (12 KB, 730x641) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12 KB, 730x641
>>4190638
"xx With Serika" has like 4 endings as opposed to the 1 ending the faq claims... I only know how to get 2 of the endings though. Also the mood bar info is inaccurate... it seems that as long as the bar is either fully left or fully right you will get sex, it just changes the context (ex. lovers, submission, yandere, and domination )
>>
>>4189579
https://www.comdotgame.com/search/jsk/popular

look here I think the ones you are thinking might be "Sherry" or "Manaka"
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.