[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does there exist a hentai with good animation? I stopped watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: MUGI NOOOOOOO.jpg (52 KB, 536x820) Image search: [Google]
MUGI NOOOOOOO.jpg
52 KB, 536x820
Does there exist a hentai with good animation? I stopped watching them because most of them looked janky as hell. I only read hentai manga now a days because it's more pleasant to fap to. So I'm wondering if hentai anime has gotten better or not. Something that looks like they spent time and effort and a larger budget into producing. Suggestions?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>4167968
>Looked janky
Thats a new word to me.

There's plenty of stuff.

Look at stuff like:
Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai
Tropical Kiss
Resort Boin
Helter Skelter
Stringendo
RINxSEM
Ran->Sem

Dunno what others think
>>
File: Oni Chichi -01.1.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Oni Chichi -01.1.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>4168076
Also the earlier episodes of Oni Chi Chi
People seem to have issues with the later ones.
>>
>>4168076
Collaboration Works titles have pretty decent, but not great aniamtion
>>
File: Kanojo_x_Kanojo_x_Kanojo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kanojo_x_Kanojo_x_Kanojo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>4168087
Would depend on your definition of "great animation"
Collaboration Works certainly excels on art and design.
>>
Used to. I'm too lazy to go out of my way but some of the studios in the 90's did some really good animation but nowadays it's all computer drawn 2d crap that has repeating loops and pans like >>4168076. They are still nicely drawn but shit tier because it's all loops rather than fancy drawings like the likes of ghibli.
>>
>>4168083
>guy complains about shitty animation
>post a clip where the first 8 seconds are literally 5 frames.
>>
... Ok. I'll give examples of something that is decent. Mezzo Forte has good animations although the sex is tacked on. Bible Black is ok although I think they go over the top with some scenes. Another Lady Innocent is a well drawn animation that is sadly a solo episode animation for the US release. Note that I didn't mention anything remotely new. I could name stuff like Words Worth or Pia Carrot but they are more funny than hentai.
>>
>>4167968
Maria the Victorian Maid had good animation.
>>
>>4168103
Probably the best released in the last couple years.
>>
>>4168099

Anything by Poro has consistently good animation.

And then there's

Swing out sister
Idol sister
Pandra the animation
Demon buster
Kyonyuu try
Honoo no Haramase Paidol MyStar Gakuen Z The Animation
Paizuri cheerleader
Oppai Gakuen Marching band
Jutaijima
Utea
Tsunpuru
Euphoria
Gakuen no Tomare
Mankitsu happening
Rance
Iinari saimin
Spocon!
>>
>>4168090
Literally the only worthy scene from that anime
>>
>>4168140
>Anything by Poro has consistently good animation

kek

they recycle everything
>>
I think OP means sakuga kind of good animation.

https://sakuga.yshi.org/post
>>
I'm not sure if this even counts as "good" animation, but I'm still impressed/confounded by the fact that Fela-Pure's intro has goddamn roto-scoping in it.

W H Y
>>
>>4168153
Um, ok? I don't see how that changes what I said and recycling everything is really a huge exaggeration. Every studio recycles stuff so, its only obvious Poro would do some of that.

By recycling everything are you talking about for an example, reusing the exact scenes from oni chi chi and then seeing it in another animation of theirs? I don't think I've seen that happen and I watched everything from them. I've never seen any huge obvious recycling scenes in the first place so, if you were to be more specific with what you mean and give examples. That would be great.
>>
>>4168173
All their girls look the same

Most scenes are pretty lame
>>
>>4168182

Well, I'll agree with a lot of the females looking similar altough its not that big of a deal for me but to say that the h scenes are lame? That I have to disagree with. The scenes have great sex positions with great camera angles alongside with good animation and they're also very lengthy.

I see a lot of people saying the art of Poro is generic and boring but never have I seen anyone talking about the scenes being lame but anyways if that's what you think then that's fine. I can't change your mind but that still doesn't change the fact that Poro has consistent animation. I don't know any of their animated titles that has bad animation but I know a lot for other studios.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.