[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one of the election candidates for presidency has invente
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So one of the election candidates for presidency has invented a moe loli anime cat girl character of herself for her campaign videos.

How long so you think it'll be before there's hentai of her getting molested on a train by business suits?
Or better yet some hot and steamy lesbian art of her and the cute Russian military advisor everyone was drawing a few years ago?

full article here: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/19/taiwans-president-elect-tsai-ing-wen-appears-as-cute-moe-anime-girl-in-awesome-campaign-videos/
>>
>>4167525
Taiwan presidential candidate
>>
>>4167525
Not Trump, won't hump.
>>
>>4167525
I just thought for a moment it'd be one of the american candidates.
>>
>>4167558
>>4167665

They know about us!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/20/gop-consultant-rick-wilson-to-msnbc-trump-supporters-childless-single-men-who-masturbate-to-anime/
>>
>>4167703
holy fuck I was expecting this to be one of those bullshit fake links, but it's a real bullshit link.

my day has been made.
>>
>>4167704
But will he campaign for allowing me to marry my waifu?

And what does Mr Wilson of the GOP establishment (Cuckservative Party) think about NTR?
>>
>>4167525
Don't feed doujin artists strange ideas...
>>
>>4167703
"these people dont matter in the course of humanity" fucking kek dude
>>
>>4167525
The future is so bright.

>So one of the election candidates for presidency
She's president-elect, familia, do you know what that means?
>>
This guy sounds like he was kicked out of the anime/menga club in his community collage for a lashout like that.
>>
>>4167528
Taiwan's president now. Her entire family is cats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.