[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taimanin Yukikaze Ep.2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10
File: h1.jpg (26 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
h1.jpg
26 KB, 600x335
It was shit, but what did I really expect?
>>
>>4141180
>It was shit
why?
>>
>>4141181

typical ziz, terrible lazy animation, 10hour long powerfingering scene, shit camera list goes on
>>
>>4141186
I remember the PV was great, especially the Yukikaze scenes, gonna watch it anyways
>>
>>4141186
I don't get why you people keep using the term "Lazy" in hentai anime. When someone is getting by with the amount of budget they have and make something based on their budget. How exactly is that lazy? If your family was poor and they cooked low budget food. Are you going to call that lazy? It's just stupid.
>>
I thought it was alright. I wanted to see Rinko get fucked hard and she got it hard. She got wrecked
>>
>>4141200
Was that the last episode? How did it end?

>>4141196
Yeah, you can't expect much with the budget of two sacks of potatoes.
>>
File: rinko 8.jpg (34 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rinko 8.jpg
34 KB, 720x480
>>4141202
>Was that the last episode? How did it end?

Splooshy

Rinko gets raped by tentacles has her stomach balloon up and then cum goes flying out of her by the gallons like a geyser and then spends a couple of days in a big sack of cum with a tentacle jammed down her throat coughs up a ton more cum and then laughs like an insane person.

it was pretty brutal in the second half

I dunno if they have more planned. They showed characters from the game in the op though and what appears to be a future scene in a mine shaft
>>
>>4141218

There's gonna be a 3rd/final episode
>>
>>4141222

are the Yukikaze games at all translated? I saw a few Asagi ones but nothing about TY
>>
File: Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg (87 KB, 1021x765) Image search: [Google]
Ochiru Hitozuma.jpg
87 KB, 1021x765
>>4141232
No, they aren't. I didn't hear many good things about them. I'm currently playing Ochiru Hitozuma (with Machine TL) by Lilith which is really good at showing off the corruption of the characters.

The scene in pic related was brilliant.
>>
>>4141239

I don't really expect much out of any of these games. I just want to see a ninja with gigantic jugs get fucked stupid
>>
>>4141180
feels like it was made by two different teams
the shit team made most of the episode
the good team did maybe about five minutes which was then inexplicably sped up
it is really fucking bizarre
>>
>>4141180
>No paizuri in that suit or any sort of non-tentacle sex
Shit
>>
http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizd009/top.html

Can someone explain the bad ending with Yukikaze?

I thought bad endings had the girls dying or getting their limbs cut off.
>>
>>4141408
Seemed like the better animation was changed to look as shit as the rest of it.
>>
>>4141909
I think they get turned into sex slaves and can't be saved anymore after finding out that Yukikaze's mother is actually evil and a corrupted sex slave. I don't see her at all in this animation preview, though, even though saving her was the point of them going to that brothel.

Looks like the blue-haired guy went to save the two of them, but failed and they're already full-blown sex slaves. Most of the dialogue was "I love dick", "I'm a public toilet", etc. and the pendant she got as a present was in a piddle of semen. There is a sex video the MC probably jacks off to.
The last panels are her returning in her last stage of pregnancy. She gives her childhood friend a blowjob and asks whether he wants to put his penis into her pussy with a mischievous voice and face. She probably mocks him.

So an extremely generic NTR ending they will have to retcon if they want to adapt TY2.

The good endings in the TY games are achieved by saving the girls before they lose their virginity. You have to see the bad endings first to get them.
>>
>>4142076
What do you expect. The scenes in the game are hot, that's all that matters.
>>
>>4141976
>>4141408
Probably had the more experienced animators handle all the beauty shots that would be in the preview video and gave the rest to sweatshop grunts. Then they messed with the animations so the differences in quality didn't look incredibly jarring and out of place.
>>
>>4141895

This, I was dissapoint
>>
This was almost Queen Bee level shit. Hard to watch and even harder to fap to.
>>
>>4142076
No, there is a manga of this.

2 girls infiltrate into the sub world in order to investigate Yukikaze's mother, so they pose as prostitutes, they're trained first.

That's where PIS kicks in, they enjoy sex but are in denial saying it's for the mission, we will wait for our chance.
>>
File: special_pic_01.jpg (341 KB, 604x848) Image search: [Google]
special_pic_01.jpg
341 KB, 604x848
>>4142372
Didn't I pretty much say that here?

>I think they get turned into sex slaves and can't be saved anymore after finding out that Yukikaze's mother is actually evil and a corrupted sex slave. I don't see her at all in this animation preview, though, even though saving her was the point of them going to that brothel.

The rest of my post was analyzing the preview for Episode 3. It pretty much shows you the entire episode and ending.
>http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizd009/top.html

Just look at the bonus picture.
>>
>>4141180

For something that is set in the Taimanin universe there sure seems to be a lack of the staples that are a standard in most of the games.

Sure, this episode had the standard mind break and some tentacle action but...

where is the extreme lesbian sex? bdsm? paizuri? large insertions? body modifications? breast expansion? impregnation? mom/daughter incest?

I feel like ZiZ isn't taking advantage of the plethora of source material in terms of choosing what scenes to pursue and animate.
>>
>>4142380
>where is the extreme lesbian sex? bdsm? paizuri? large insertions? body modifications? breast expansion? impregnation? mom/daughter incest?

Most of these scenes aren't in the game either. TY tones the extreme sex content down a bit and replaces it with Netorare.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/415728/bb03bb0574/
>>
>>4142372
>That's where PIS kicks in

Let's be honest the stupidity kicked in before the plot started. I mean honestly whose idea was this? This is the worst plan ever
>>
>>4142389
True. I always wonder why they always send female Taimanin into areas that pretty much scream "You gonna be raped" and are surprised what happens afterwards.

They're really incompetent for being Elite Ninjas. What does the guy even do the entire time? Why didn't they send him in as a bouncer?
>>
>>4142389
No, I'm not joking the plan wasn't bad, it became idiotic when they accepted to have put in their bodies the slave seal, that's the very moment whenn the plan fell apart and the PIS kick in with full force.

Of course those are the bad endings, most of them are bad endings and you have to clear them all to get the good ending which reduces the game choice to not go to the under world which leads open for a new game which I guess has the same bad ends and one good end.
>>
>>4142395
>Of course those are the bad endings, most of them are bad endings and you have to clear them all to get the good ending which reduces the game choice to not go to the under world which leads open for a new game which I guess has the same bad ends and one good end.

Yeah, TY2 is almost a carbon copy of TY1, just that you have a few sex scenes with the MC, and the setting is a school.
>>
File: pic_34.jpg (162 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pic_34.jpg
162 KB, 960x540
despair
>>
>>4142516

is that a preview?
>>
>>4141196
>I don't get why you people keep using the term "Lazy" in hentai anime

By comparing it to another hentai anime with the same amount of budget.

Hey, Mr. Genius, guess what? You can fart whatever you want but use your brain a bit before you did it.
>>
>>4141196
Because they didn't even try to conceal their low budget. Obviously they had the assets to do only very short animations, I can understand that, but what do they do?
They repeat the same 3-4 frames over and over and over before moving on to the next, then repeat over and over and over, next, over and over and over to make up the whole 20min or whatever of expected timeframe.

And even low budgets don't excuse shit like the prodding scene, where the man is barely nudging her and yet her breasts bounce all the way the room like crazy.
>>
>>4144069
Actually it's an issue of limited time and manpower rather than budget.
>>
Episode 2 is one of the worse hentai I've ever seen, maybe the worst I've ever seen in the last two years.

And the final scene is clearly:

"the series is called Taimanin Yukikaze, so where the fuck is she?"

"goddamn we forgot Yukikaze, oh we can resolve by putting her in the last seconds of the episode"
>>
>>4144041
>By comparing it to another hentai anime with the same amount of budget.

Ok, where exactly did you get your information that it has the same amount of budget? and how the fuck does something that is higher quality have the same budget has something that is much lower quality? Please explain. Don't tell me to use my brain when you clearly haven't used yours.

>>4144069
Again, you don't know anything behind the scenes but I'm gonna bet most of my money that its the low budget. Like, the hentai industry barely gets paid a lot and you expect good things from it? Who the fuck who do good work when they barely make a living?

>>4144109
Ok, so they didn't have the budget to hire more manpower and about a issue of limited time? How do you even know all this?
>>
>>4144326
>Again, you don't know anything behind the scenes but blah blah blah
Don't have the budget to make a proper 20min long H movie?
Than cut it short to 15, or 10, or 8. But don't fucking reuse ad infinitum the same tired sloppy animations to water down the soup and make it appear like having the same quality as the previous episode. That's what I mean when I say it was lazy.
>>
>>4144332
>Than cut it short to 15, or 10, or 8.
Thats fucking horrible. You're going to fuck up the plot completely and the h scenes would be soo rushed. You'll piss off the fan a lot more.

Lets say they are being lazy. So what? They don't get paid much and as you know, money is a huge motivation. They're trying as hard to survive in the business and you just don't know how bad things are in the hentai industry. How many studios has gone bankrupt? how many hentai episodes has been left with just one episode? A ton. You're fucking retarded for expecting soo much from a small industry.
>>
>>4144342
>Thats fucking horrible. You're going to fuck up the plot completely and the h scenes would be soo rushed.
Did you even watch the episode? You just basically described it.
>>
>>4144332
You keep saying shit like, Oh, they could've done that or this. Its a lot easier. They're lazy but you have no fucking experience in this shit at all and you're just talking out of your ass. You don't know their circumstances or anything and you speak like you know shit. Just shut the fuck up already. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>4144345
You don't have to be a master animator to see that reusing the same tired animations forever is lazy.
If you don't have the budget to sustain a properly 20min long episode than cut it shorter.
>>
>>4144342
>You're fucking retarded for expecting soo much from a small industry.
Is this your first H anime or something? We had tons of high-quality, awesome movies in the past, being a "small industry" is no excuse for how rushed and low quality Yukikaze2 is.

It's the kind of episode you expect from a company about to bankrupt in a month, churning out an unfinished half-assed project to capitalize some last money.
>>
>>4144346
>You don't have to be a master animator to see that reusing the same tired animations forever is lazy.
Yeah, and thats a huge sign that its a fucking budget problem that you can't seem to understand.

They could be working their hardest and trying their hardest to survive in the industry and you would still call their shit lazy. Its like, if your mom worked her ass off and made some food based on a small budget and she worked hard on it. You would be the spoiled brat complaining all the time. Considering that you're most likely watching this for free. Not even supporting them to produce better content. You're here complaining like a little bitch. Theres a word for this.
>>
>>4144348
>Yeah, and thats a huge sign that its a fucking budget problem that you can't seem to understand.
>Because they didn't even try to conceal their low budget. Obviously they had the assets to do only very short animations, I can understand that

'kay mate.
>>
>>4144347
Yeah, and theres a lot more bad ones than good ones and even the good ones have problems themselves. Theres studios with more budget than others and studios with less. What are you trying to tell me here?

We had a bunch of high-quality awesome movies in the past like, Iyashite Agerun Saiyuuki, Front Innocent, and guess what? The studios went bankrupt and look at how many good hentai out there that stopped at episode 1?

>It's the kind of episode you expect from a company about to bankrupt in a month, churning out an unfinished half-assed project to capitalize some last money.

Ok, what if they are? I mean its not surprising if thats whats happening. Big deal. Their studio has low budget and....? What else do you want to say?
>>
>>4144350
>Because they didn't even try to conceal their low budget. Obviously they had the assets to do only very short animations, I can understand that
>I can understand that

You still call it lazy work and you ignored what I said the staff barely get paid so whats the big deal if they are being lazy? You make it seem like its unacceptable to be lazy while being paid barely anything.
>>
File: Idiots at work.jpg (367 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
Idiots at work.jpg
367 KB, 760x596
>>4144354
>You still call it lazy work and you ignored what I said the staff barely get paid so whats the big deal if they are being lazy?
That it is and therefore it's bad.
>>
>>4144347
And its not really my first H anime considering I literally almost watched all hentai titles out there. I watched ones from the 90s till now. I have a huge taste of what the industry is like and its really not doing that great.
>>
>>4144356
I highly doubt they would be in the situation to be lazy considering they would want as more customers as possible to avoid bankruptcy. Being lazy is just putting you more into a bad position. I'm sure ZIZ is in a tight situation and thats something you have to really work hard in.
>>
>>4144361
They wanted to make a 20 minutes long animation project without the assets to actually do it right, so they reused lots of short animations to fill up the void.
Lazy, no matter what.
>>
>>4144362
Thats just means its bad management. I don't see how its being lazy. The staff in the hentai industry aren't the greatest and you see a lot of signs in a ton of other animations. For an example. The studio that went bankrupt because of Front Innocent was due to bad management. They did something they cannot afford and they also did what you said. They reused scenes to fill up the void but would you be calling that lazy?
>>
>>4144366
>Thats just means its bad management.
How?
>>
>>4144301
Actually, it's good that they focused on Rinko's side. A lot of people complained that you see so little of her in the VN and Manga.
>>
>>4144367
>They wanted to make a 20 minutes long animation project without the assets to actually do it right, so they reused lots of short animations to fill up the void.

Ok, let me make it easier for you. What you just said just means its a bad decision that they made. I don't see how being lazy has to do with anything.

Its just like how for an example. If your mom wanted to make something that is expensive to but she uses cheap ingredients instead because she just want to make it and she adds her own stuff to fill in the void. Theres no lazy involved.
>>
>>4144374
>What you just said just means its a bad decision that they made. I don't see how being lazy has to do with anything.
They cut corners instead of doing it properly. Lazy.
>>
>>4144362

I mean, you just can't fucking blame every flaw, mistake, low budget related stuff as being lazy.

A1C is known as being a high budget studio but their latest title uses 3D background. Is that being lazy? Pineapple, also one of the high budget studios released a title where the camera kept going to the faces most of the time rather than the penetration. Is that being lazy? Ane Yome Quartet had a female's foot backwards. Is that being lazy? The girl's stockings disappeared and reappeared later on happens many times in hentai animation. Again, is that being lazy?

I can list so many things and call it lazy when its clearly not. Its just stupid as fuck.
>>
>>4144376
This one was much worse than usual, it wasn't just some minor tidbit or details.
>>
>>4144375
The thing is doing it properly can't happen. It would require more budget but they want to do it anyways to try to make more cash. Making it 15 mins long and cutting all the plot and making the h scenes rushed as hell isn't doing it properly. Its doing the most half assed shit ever.
>>
>>4144378
>The thing is doing it properly can't happen
Then make it shorter without trying to cut corners.
>>
File: Koutetsu no majo annerose.gif (2 MB, 758x416) Image search: [Google]
Koutetsu no majo annerose.gif
2 MB, 758x416
>>4144377
This one is extremely clear that its the budget's problem. You do realize ZIZ was the one that animated Koutetsu no majo annerose right? Episode 1 and 2 had amazing animation but the quality dropped extremely badly in episode 3 and 4. They could've made the decision of not making ep 3 and 4 and stop at episode 2.

Would you have preferred that? Stop half way. Sometimes people just want things to be finished no matter what rather than leave it unfinished. I mean, you can easily tell ZIZ's budget as decreased by a lot by looking at TA 2 and well, I'd say their budget increased for TY ep 2.
>>
>>4144379
I guess you don't know this but every studio cuts corners to make something. Why do you think animation outside of H scenes for hentai aren't as good? Thats cutting corners and a ton of hentai animation does that. Why are there a lot of scenes that are reused in hentai? Again, cutting corners. I can list a bunch more if you want. Even the hentai you think are good. They all cut corners.
>>
>>4144376
>A1C is known as being a high budget studio but their latest title uses 3D background.
You mean Ero Manga? Are there subs out for it yet?
>>
>>4144393
Yes, I mean Ero Manga and no its not subbed yet. I personally don't mind the background but a lot of people call the background as lazy work but I'd say its either they wanted to try something new, they were tight on money, or they weren't able to find anyone to draw the background.
>>
>>4144301

Glad I haven't looked into this yet, then.

Yukikaze is by far my favorite Taimanin.
>>
>>4142368
whoa whoa, don't exaggerate man, that's not true and you know it!
>>
People shat on the Asagi 2 OVA but it was pretty decent/average when you compare it the average animated feature released these days and the first tentacle scene with Asagi was pretty good.
This however was pretty bad, the 2nd part or episode of asagi 2 had a few bad parts during the gangrape with slow little movement animation and plenty of that "effort" was here and it seemed like they tried to make the sex look brutal as it should have looked during the Asagi gangrape scenes but they did it poorly by just playing the animations faster, its really hilarious and noticeable when you see Rinko's tits spin around.
Would just love to see the series look like the Ingrid animation personally, had the best style for me, I never got the love for the original Asagi OVA's people declare it has great animation but its really average with lots of reused footage and the godawful murakami drunk camera crap and the art style of it was hit or miss.
>>
File: 1366747889071.png (374 KB, 548x493) Image search: [Google]
1366747889071.png
374 KB, 548x493
Wouldn't it be better for these companies to go full 3D?

Not in the way a normal 3d hentai is like Umemaru or something alike, but in the way some anime are now mixing 3D and regular Anime style looks and animation.

It would probably be much easier to animate and create decent hentai, but maybe not, I have no idea what I am talking about just throwing out there.
>>
I was terribly dissapointed. The animation on the first OVA was pretty good but this one was attrocious. Just sad...
>>
>>4144326
>Don't tell me to use my brain when you clearly haven't used yours.

...I change my word, You have no brain.
>>
>>4141239
Yet, the Yukikaze games are the most sold ones of all Lilith titles I think.
>>
>>4145452
>I can't think of a rebuttal so, I'll insult him instead. Maybe that'll work better to my advantage.

I already argued against what you said and here you are, just insulting me because you have nothing else to say.
>>
File: 1444195277254.jpg (79 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1444195277254.jpg
79 KB, 777x656
>>4145457
Source? Pretty sure they're swimming in cash because of TABA.

>>4145513
Remember:
>>
>>4145538
>I'm gonna use a meme picture from a random anon on /a/

Seriously, if you have nothing better to say and is in need of a picture to explain things. Don't even talk in the first place. You're only embarrassing yourself.
>>
If you want higher quality hentai then why don't you actually buy it to support the artists? The less people buy hentai the less high quality releases we will get. They do not have a magic infinite supply of money.
>>
>>4145553
You didn't get my point. I should have probably explained it. I'm not the guy you argued with and my point was that people who don't have arguments use insults instead. I probably should have cut out the smug anime face part.
>>
>>4145574
we need to add a tier to the bottom for Internet Clubhouse. Basically whenever somebody says "go back to Tumblr/reddit/"
>>
>>4144326
>Ok, so they didn't have the budget to hire more manpower and about a issue of limited time? How do you even know all this?

Because you can find that shit anywhere on internet about animation studios on Japan on the issues of poor payment.

Most of them are usually freelancers who get less than the equivalent of 5 dollars the hour, which forces them to overwork and at the same time take more jobs from other studios.

A good example was Index II, it had the budget but the schedule was tight and the animators usually don't meet the deadline in time.
When the Director was blamed for this he said he did what he had in hands and that it wasn't entirely his fault because hiring freelancers is hard when they're already taking various jobs at the same time and if they catch more it results in half assed jobs.

Even some studios with budget throw episodes with QUALITY quite often like Shaft, Sunrise, IMS yet they get theirs fixed if the payment is worth it unlike Pierrot, Toei, etc.

Even Hackadoll made a satire about that with their parody to Shirobako, called Kurobako.

Now take in account that hentai studios are even smaller.

And the budget goes to the furnace not because they hired animators, no.
Most of the money goes to the rented places the studio works, and the problem is that the tax and rent is fucking expensive on Tokyo.

Which is why other studios like KYOTO Animation had it easy because the rent is far lower so they can use that money in good use.
>>
>>4145538
My bad, source was not credible. It was rumored it sold around 20,000 copies. Guess it's hard to find reliable sales figure for H-games. The only thing I got was that the entire Taimanin Asagi series sold over 300,000 copies.
>>
>>4145660
Thanks for the information. Hopefully the other anons will learn something...
>>
>>4145660
I find it odd how anime and hentai can stay afloat despite the bad payment for most employees working for these companies in Japan.
>>
>>4145697
Well, you know. Some people just really like their job so, a low pay wouldn't be enough for them to quit if they like their job so much. I mean, think about it. Getting paid to draw when its your favorite thing to do?
>>
>Kurobako episode here for reference
http://www.daisuki.net/anime/watch/HackadolltheAnimation/Ssd

>>4145697
>>4145753

The sad side of the competitive industry, if you don't take it someone else does.

That's why you see koreans on the credits of your favorite anime.
>>
Anyone got a stream link?
>>
>>4145513
>argued
...Uh-huh, argue...

>insulting
Nope.

>nothing to say.
Exactly.
>>
Tsunpuri was probably the best animated thing recently.
>>
>>4142516
surprise beta osananajimi

p.s.

they mind breaked your sister too
>>
>>4142516
kek
He hes a good oportunity to tell her that she is the worst taimanin ever cause she whored herself and betreyed all taimanins and have death sentence now, she is even lower than the beta MC but nope, he is crying and allows her to jerk him.
>>
>>4142516
I see that erection.
>>
>>4146381
Why do people even like Yukikaze? She's the worst Taimanin of all and is incapable of doing anything right. Her design isn't that great either.
The Pettanko (Lili) from Tentacles and Witches is a far better character than Yukikaze will ever be.
>>
>>4146415
>opinions
Her design is objectively the sexiest thing ever to be created, this is a scientific fact.
>>
>>4146415
I thought people are only into this series because of Rinko and not Yukikaze.
>>
>>4146424
Then why are people complaining about her getting her own episode and not being utterly neglected like in the VN and Manga? I agree that she is definitely superior to Yukikaze.
>>4144301
>>
File: yukikaze_13_f.png (811 KB, 1000x1095) Image search: [Google]
yukikaze_13_f.png
811 KB, 1000x1095
>>4146415
Love Petite.
>>
>>4141218
You make it sound way better than it really was, but it was the only good part of this shitfest.
>>
>>4146467

One person is not PEOPLE. That's not even a real complaint. Its one guy being a dick for laughs
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.