[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen Bee takes another victim When will this stop, the ori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: c879581package.jpg (399 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
c879581package.jpg
399 KB, 500x700
Queen Bee takes another victim

When will this stop, the original manga and screens look so good but this is Queen Bee

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879581

Such a waste
>>
>>4131883
This is awesome. Why don't you just fuck off?
>>
>>4131886
Fuck you anon Queen Bee is shit. Most of /h/ despises it, just face it.
>>
best paint animation.....stupid queen bee
>>
Without Queen bee this manga would have a adaption. Better than nothing, WAAAAY better than nothing.
>>
>>4131883
Never queen bee is going to rape and murder every thing they get their hands on. It makes me sick this is going be ruined and shota for that matter.

>>4134274
You are the problem.
>>
>>4134286
It was shota to begin with faggot. Poju doesn't/didn't do anything else.
>>
>>4134292
No shit are you retarded? stop posting please you're a moron.
>>
>>4134295
You do realize commas exist right? Don't go calling others retarded when your english is so terribly bad.
>>
>>4131883

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

This is my fetish. Shota fucking a thick-assed dominant older chick.
>>
>>4134310
4chan needs a shota specific thread
>>
>>4134298
Try reading first before you post faggot.
>>
File: 134.jpg (690 KB, 1086x1600) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
690 KB, 1086x1600
Queen Bee took the best scene from Pisu Hame; animated it in the cheapest, laziest way possible; and cut out the best part of the whole damn thing. Anyone who doesn't think this is gonna be pure shit is delusional.
>>
>>4134335
>cutting this out
This is why i do not support trash
>>
Technically, Queen Bee is the best hentai studio since hey psy reasonable royalties to the content creators. You people are delusional. Flash animation? Does it matter if you guys are only pirating it? I mean, did you even brought the manga? Guys who don't support it only have the right to shut up. Also, have you ever thought that the bad animation us because of a bad rip. I owned a lot of Pixy and Ziz titles and I can say they run smoother and have clearer image quality than the ripped copies. Blu-ray editions are even better. I owned Pisu Hame and I can say the copies in the Internet are badly ripped.
>>
>>4131883
As opposed to?
Wake up nigga, i'ts that or NOTHING.
>>
>>4134393
>Defending trash
>Defending flash animation
You are the problem queen bee is shit. Stop supporting shit.
>>
>>4134461
Wrong i have the manga
>>
>>4134463
>All hentai studio are dead
>still complain when one is still alive
>>
>>4134465
Queen bee is dead it's shit and you are the problem.
>>
File: wzPzfS3.jpg (207 KB, 780x566) Image search: [Google]
wzPzfS3.jpg
207 KB, 780x566
>>4134393
>> You can't give opinion if you don't buy it
>> Acts as if the doujins all have different content when pirated or videos "badly" ripped

You act as if being a supporter entitles you to a higher opinion. Never have I seen an a studio getting this much heat. Shit even Milky which made hentai sequels back in the days did better than Queen, and that was pre 2000. The shit Queen makes might not be exactly flash but if you're going to turn a blind and say it isn't similar to it... You're blind as fuck. Get your eyes checked.

This isn't a contest to see if you have the money to waste for "supporting" the artists. I'm not picky of what hentai I watch but Queen bee really fucked it up. When they made Netoraserare i was hyped but you can't jack to that shit. It's fucking shit, and you're shit for defending that garbage.
>>
When it comes to adapting H-manga, Queen Bee is the best there is. Sure the animation quality isn't great, but the other studios aren't much better. Queen Bee is the only studio that makes any attempt to maintain the original art style, and they do a pretty good job of it. With any other studio it would be a complete remake with a vaguely similar story.
>>
>>4134545
Even Pink Pine's Yuki Seto adaptations?
>>
>>4134547
Those were decent, but I wouldn't rate them significantly better than Queen Bee. Better animation, worse art.
>>
>>4134553
Even with Yuki Seto working closely with them and releasing original animation content?
>>
>>4134533

>You act if being a supporter entitles you to a higher opinion
It does. Are you mentally retarded not to know this? If you're getting shit for free. You just don't have any right to complain. It's common sense.

>I've never seen a studio get this much shit
A studio getting this much shit from foreigns who aren't even their customers. Wow, their opinion matters soo much. Their opinion is absolutely going to change the industry with... What exactly? Oh right, their tears. >>4134463

You do realize most of this come from people who are spoiled from pirating?

>When they made netoraserase
They didn't make it. Another studio did. Also, you're having expectations for hentai? You do realize other studio will just butcher netoraserase to death? You'll be satisfied with that instead? The art will be turned into something generic, plot would be destroyed, but that's okay right?
>>
What made the production of Bible Black so different from most hentai?
Why did they afford to make it not look like ass most of the time?
>>
>>4134604
Because the studio used a huge amount of their budget and guess what happened? They never were able to produce hentai at the same quality. Seriously, the quality after bible black went down a lot. Just some studio has a bigger budget from the beginning compared to others.
>>
>>4134393
>hey psy reasonable royalties to the content creators
Its nice to see you queen bee shills are still making blatant lies in order to defend shit
>>
>>4134603
>you have to buy shit in order to tell its shit
>you guys are foreigners so your opinion doesn't matter
>you guys are all just spoiled brats

You know this is just getting depressingly pathetic. You're not even defending the studio anymore rather you're trying your hardest to deny that the majority of people regard it as shit. It doesn't take a fucking degree to see that queen bee's shit is lackluster to other studios.
>>
>>4134641
It doesn't take a brain that they're not trying to be like other studios and that this is a style of theirs. Having higher priority on art sells which is why they keep making more titles. Rather you like it or not is your opinion. Theres no need to shit on them. I really like how their art is really good.
>>
>>4134641

Also, I'm not going to go further with this anymore. Its literally opinion vs opinion. You find it shit because the animation is slow. I think it has its own appeal because it keeps the original art and the animation doesn't really bug me but even so, Its nice in its own way for me.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that. We're not going to change each other's mind. You're going to keep crying no matter what I do to calm you down.
>>
>>4134654
> I think it has its own appeal because it keeps the original art
Because it copies the exact art form the manga and animates it like a motion comic, making it come out looking unnatural.
>>
>>4134647
Queen bee is shit kill yourself
>>4134654
You're opinion is wrong flash animation is shit
>>
File: 1449891212363.jpg (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449891212363.jpg
293 KB, 1280x720
>>4134393
>>
>>4134533
>When they made Netoraserare i was hyped but you can't jack to that shit.
The thing is: Netoraserare was animated by another studio, not Queen Bee. They just imitated their cheap style.
>>
Oh look it's the same autistic Queen Bee single person defense force from the last thread. Let me grab my popcorn.
>>
>>4134335
They spent 6 goddamn episodes and fully animate some of the most generic parts of the manga and rush the ending with the best parts. I don't fucking get it.
>>
I think we would dislike QB less if we looked at their stuff as motion comics instead of full fledged OVA manga adaptations.
>>
>>4131883
>seeing an erotic manga you liked violated by a shitty animation studio

This feeling... I can only call it "metarare"
>>
>>4134393
>hey psy reasonable royalties to the content creators

they better, consider most of time they pretty much did little work beside tracing over the original materials.
>>
>>4134858
Actually the so called flash animation. Is created by bad rips. The DVD version is as smooth as hell while the pirated copies have severe frame drops in sex scenes.
>>
>>4134947
>the animation is only bad if you pirate it

Holy hell. It's not "frame drops", it's a completely lack of animation. They just lift the frames directly from the manga, make the hands and boobs move up and down and call it a day.
>>
Someone post samples from their works on here in webm form so we can see how bad it is.
>>
File: isos.png (141 KB, 1366x210) Image search: [Google]
isos.png
141 KB, 1366x210
>>4134947
Bullshit. I have the ISOs. Maybe if you're watching the chink rip that's the case.
>>
>>4134947
Flash is actually known for having smooth animation because everything is tweened. Same shit with Queen Bee. Low key frames and a whole lot of tweening.
>>
>>4134603
You dumb shit!

I almost feel sorry for you, your arguments are completely of topic now.

Not to mention the jackassery you are trying to explain. Go buy yourself a dildo and I'll ask you how it feels.
>>Cuz you know you can't give an opinion unless you buy it.
>>
>>4134641
>>your opinion is shit because you get things for free
>>My opinion matters the most because I buy their stuff
>>The art will be turned into something generic.
The art is generic because the majority thinks it's better that way if you think the opinion of 1 person who is their customer outweighs those of thousands, you need to grow the fuck up

the guy isn't even denying it's shit just making a statement if you didn't buy it you have no reason to speak up. Grow the fuck up

>No seriously grow the fuck up
>>
anybody who buys this garbage is a retarded /thread.
>>
>>4135000
>The art is generic because the majority thinks it's better that way if you think the opinion of 1 person who is their customer outweighs those of thousands, you need to grow the fuck up

What the fuck are you even saying? Maybe you should learn how to use periods so that your sentences dont sound retarded as fuck. And while you're at it, take a fucking reading class as well. Did I say anywhere that the art turned into something generic? And the post I was replying to was implying that the 1 person who is there customer outweighs the thousands. I'm just the one using greentext to mock it.

>the guy isn't even denying it's shit
>Technically, Queen Bee is the best hentai studio
some top tier denial right there

>you didn't buy it you have no reason to speak up
How can I buy it? It hasn't even come out yet. Yet from past experience I can't say "Its going to be shit"? Man that's liberal class level of damage control.

>No seriously grow the fuck up
Says the person who can't even fucking follow the argument, do proper punctuation or even greentext correctly.
>>
Oh god. What fucking happened to /h/? It turned into a tumblr cry fest. A bunch of threads meant for crying

>Fakku thread
>NTR thread
>Queen Bee

Seriously. I don't see the point in crying about this.
>>
>>4135040
Also, there was a fucking crying thread about this shit already. Why make it again to cry? You guys are so pathetic. I could care less about QB but this is straight retarded. Crying about it isn't going to change anything. I don't think the world needs to hear that Queen Bee is shit like, I don't know. A millionth time? If that is even a word.
>>
>>4135042
>>4135040
First day on the 4chins?
>>
You know what I'm sick of? People crying about people crying. It's like they don't even see the irony in it and it doesn't even relate to the discussion. It's just meta shit that doesn't belong. Just hide the thread you fucking retards.
>>
>>4135040
Queen bee is shit fuck you
>>4135042
You will hear is again in till thread is removed queen bee is shit
>>
>>4134464
And you still will have the manga. Now you will have the manga and a shitty animation. You have a net gain of things. Congratulation.
>>
>>4135179
>implying it's cannon
>implying counting this as a part of the collection
No
>>
>>4135016
This isn't middle schooll anymore kiddo

corrects me on grammar... but goes on an argument that is off topic

if you have the time to tell me to put a period at the end of a sentence. then maybe you can explain why queen be isn't shit.

it's that simple. convince everyone here why queen be isn't shit. don't go on a rant about some
piracy and supporter shit like a goddamn moron when it has nothing to do with queen bee.
>>
Can't wait to see one of my favorite doujins butchered by awful animation!
>>
File: 1445188572722.jpg (45 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
1445188572722.jpg
45 KB, 640x700
>>4134947
>Actually the so called flash animation. Is created by bad rips.
>top kek
Kill yourself. Put an end to the delusional world you created for yourself.
>>
File: 1441158079976.png (1 MB, 1210x798) Image search: [Google]
1441158079976.png
1 MB, 1210x798
anyone see it yet

is it as bad as we thought?
>>
>>4135679
You really can't follow his argument. He said that QB is shit, not that they produce quality works.
>>
File: h2_d.gif (33 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
h2_d.gif
33 KB, 160x160
>>4134463
>flash animation

Why do people say this like its inherently a bad thing? Flash is a pretty great tool to animate if you actually use it right. The problem is that lazy people who use it rely too much on a process called "tweening" to do the movement for them, resulting in that cheap sliding look instead of manually drawing frames out by hand.

Here's an old gif I drew out in Flash for a hentai game as an example. It can used to make some really smooth stuff if people just took the time to frame-by-frame it. Cheap animation techniques like the video in the OP really hurt my heart though.
>>
>>4139385
It was a lot more tame than in the light novel, with talk of her innards being visable from her mouth like a fish, and her spewing stuff all over the ground. In the show, she simply shot some stuff in the air and the scene was black.
>>
>>4135679
>This isn't middle schooll anymore
Yet you clearly need to go back to middle school considering some of your sentences are so bad that they lose meaning, and your reading comprehension is so shitty that you don't even know who is on who's side. At this point you're not even making an argument, you're lashing out randomly like a idiot.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.