[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamatsuki Kouhen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1811) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1811
Just picked up translating h-manga and finished translating yamatsuki kouhen .. There might be some mistakes since it's my first time doing translation for anything . SFX were a bit troublesome for me and couldn't translate most of it.. Decided to do this because I finished reading Yamatsuki Zenpen and realized the next chapter is not translated..

DL : https://mega.nz/#!SEw1RZKY!MuLSNqVCb9DMc4KcgGeoYvu-DjRSMkF8duMk6DAUWzY

Do give feedbacks ^^
>>
thanks, nice ending
you don't need (boku) are (ore) in the last few pages I would say
>>
well just wanted to let the readers to know that the main character changed his attitude a bit towards the girl in the end suddenly.
>>
I translated part 1 over at the Tits Translation Project thread, nice to see someone pick up part 2, then I can spend my time elsewhere :)

Could you post it to e-hentai and so also? I can't access packes files from my device.
>>
lol ya thanks to your translation of part 1 , I decided to just pick up part 2 since I am curious about the story .. k will post it on e-hentai.. never been to that site before
>>
e-hentai .. upload to the forum under gallery and torrent ?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.