[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /h/ so i have had an abundance of free-time and have decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 18579f95487293.png (1 MB, 850x1220) Image search: [Google]
18579f95487293.png
1 MB, 850x1220
Hello /h/ so i have had an abundance of free-time and have decided to start muxing subs into BD Raws. I just finished Oni Chichi Re-born and I'm about to release Fubuki Triangle as well with UFW and SubDesu subtitles. But the raws encodes are generally bad.

Post anything you would like to see released I'm up for encoding too. if there are no raws or they are badly encoded just point me to the BDISOs. I want to work on Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro but the raws are shit.
>>
>>4127529
Oh nevermind looks like ANE has already completed Sora no Iro
>>
Well I'm done with Fukubiki! Triangle Blu-Rays taking suggestions for other releases...

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1888251
>>
What's the point, the blu-rays are just upscales anyway. It's not like hentai is produced at 720p even let alone 1080p.
>>
>>4127759
While I agree 1080p Isn't really worth it, there is still a big improvement over the DVDs.I wouldn't of bothered doing them if i thought they were horrible.Of course different for each BD release just like other anime.

Sadly there was no 720p raw and I couldn't find the BDISO so 1080p was the only option.
>>
>>4127753
I feel that you wasted your time with this because HH already released 1080p BDs for both episodes for Fukubiki,
>>
>>4127771
[HH] Is shit and add watermarks to peoples subtitles without even crediting them. Plus they turn them into soft-subs...
>>
>>4127775
Hard-subs**
Not to mention all the other crap they do...
>>
>>4127775
What do you mean? They sub it and they're the only group still subbing hentai. Subdesu is behind a paywall and they sub slow as fuck so, they're out of the picture. Ero sub is dead. Who else is subbing besides them?

Hard-sub is justified because they upload it on their website and they can't upload mkv and plus, people would most likely just steal their subs anyways. The watermarks aren't even so bad considering you get subs quite quickly from them so, I'm not going to complain.
>>
>>4127779
Also, not to mention they took suggestions from everyone who wanted a specific h title to be subbed and delivered all of it. Again, what other sub groups are there? They're the only one now. No one is subbing newly released titles besides them.
>>
>>4127779
Nigga, you serious?

>people would most likely just steal their subs anyways
They stole subtitles from releases with soft-subs and turned them into hard-subs without even crediting them... That's not cool and isn't stopping anything since people can get the subs from the other release.

>Hard-sub is justified because they upload it on their website
Are you trying to say that they can't do Soft-subs because it won't work on the stream? Whats so hard about making two encodes?

>people would most likely just steal their subs
People could steal other peoples subtitles as well I doubt it would become such a huge problem since they would still be the first to release.

>Who else is subbing besides them?
For new release, yeah there isn't much to chose from but still they could at least use an MKV container.

>The watermarks aren't even so bad considering you get subs quite quickly from them
If they subbed it themselves I guess watermarks aren't as horrible but sticking watermarks when all you didn't even make the subs is messed up.

For new releases I can see why you like [HH] as there isn't really any alternative but that doesn't mean they could be a lot better. Anyway, I didn't just do a simple re-timing job. I actually spend a lot of time editing the script so I don't think I wasted my time.
>>
>>4127529
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1886661
>>
>>4127787
>They stole subtitles from releases with soft-subs and turned them into hard-subs without even crediting them... That's not cool and isn't stopping anything since people can get the subs from the other release.

Every streaming site steal subtitles without even crediting them. Every website pretty much as their name on the subs. There are even websites that even try to make money of it. Its not even as that big of a deal.

>Are you trying to say that they can't do Soft-subs because it won't work on the stream? Whats so hard about making two encodes?

There is a reason why no streaming site have two encodes. Theres literally no website that upload mkvs. If you show me one, I'll be very surprised.

>For new release, yeah there isn't much to chose from but still they could at least use an MKV container.

The thing is that even the original raws are in MP4 container. Why even bother making it into MKV?

>[HH] as there isn't really any alternative but that doesn't mean they could be a lot better.

They're a lot better as you seem. They upscale a lot of low resolution encodes to higher ones if you didn't know. They do it to a lot of new releases.
>>
>>4127800
>Why even bother making it into MKV?
Because soft-subs. It allows you to download the subs and the raws at the same time. Hard-subs are 90's technology when everyone still traded VHS tapes.
>>
>>4127800

>Every streaming site steal subtitles without even crediting them. Every website pretty much as their name on the subs. There are even websites that even try to make money of it. Its not even as that big of a deal.
I thought you were trying to tell me [HH] wasn't shit? Just because other people do it as well doesn't make it okay.

>There is a reason why no streaming site have two encodes. Theres literally no website that upload mkvs. If you show me one, I'll be very surprised.
Most of these other streaming sites are just re-encodes, [HH] is actually releasing stuff on a tracker so they should be able to make two encodes.

>
The thing is that even the original raws are in MP4 container. Why even bother making it into MKV?
if they are re-encoding the raw to add hard-subs there is no reason why they would need to stay with the same container. And if they are encoding from their own source then they should use MKV anyway because it fully supports x264.

>They're a lot better as you seem. They upscale a lot of low resolution encodes to higher ones if you didn't know. They do it to a lot of new releases.
Exactly their up-scales is just another reason why they suck.

>>4127811
>Because soft-subs. It allows you to download the subs and the raws at the same time. Hard-subs are 90's technology when everyone still traded VHS tapes.
I want sof-subs as well but they should be using mkv regardless with the x264 encodes.
>>
>>4127815
>I thought you were trying to tell me [HH] wasn't shit? Just because other people do it as well doesn't make it okay.

Because its not that big of a deal. No one is going to add a description to every video they make and credit every single one of them. If someone who did sub it complain and tell them to do it. I'm sure they will but the thing is no one hasn't done it because they don't give a shit.

>Exactly their up-scales is just another reason why they suck.

How is a upscale bad? Blurays do it all the time. They upscale something like 480p resolution to something higher such as 720p. No quality is loss and its just a lot bigger and easier to see. Who in the world would prefer a smaller resolution?

>[HH] is actually releasing stuff on a tracker so they should be able to make two encodes.

Ok, why don't you go on their website and send them a message about this. Why exactly are you complaining here instead directly to them? I'm sure they'll give you a reply right away as they are open to feedback.
>>
>>4127822
Not to mention, they already uploaded 171 torrents on nyaa and you expect them to do twice that just for two encodes? Thats the most stupid shit I've ever heard. Who would go through that effort?

Let's be honest here. You guys who want soft-subs are obviously the huge minority here. If you want changes then make your own sub group and do shit your own. If a majority of their users want soft-subs then they would do it but its clear you're in the minority.
>>
>>4127822
>How is a upscale bad? Blurays do it all the time. They upscale something like 480p resolution to something higher such as 720p. No quality is loss and its just a lot bigger and easier to see. Who in the world would prefer a smaller resolution?
Are you serious? You realize you can resize your media-player right? Ever heard of full-screen? And I'm not talking about the Blu-Rays. Because the BDisos are actually 1080p. I am talking about their 720p DVD releases which is COMPLETELY RETARDED..

>Let's be honest here. You guys who want soft-subs are obviously the huge minority here.
Hahaha my sides.

Not to mention, they already uploaded 171 torrents on nyaa and you expect them to do twice that just for two encodes? Thats the most stupid shit I've ever heard. Who would go through that effort?
It wouldn't take anywhere near as long as you think it would to make two quick encodes.

>720P DVDS IS BETTER BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO SEE
>NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS SOFT-SUBS
>WATERMARKS ARE FINE
>STEALING PEOPLES SUBS IS FINE
>RE-ENCODES ARE FINE

Yeah, I'm done goodnight. Other people are free to post requests.
>>
>>4127822
I just meant that they have one encode for their torrents/ddl and one for their stream. You can pretty much automate a script to encode everything into a mp4 container and embed the soft-subs into hard-subs so it doesn't require much effort.
>>
Most anime sub groups release 2 or 3 encodes at 480p, 720p and 1080p. In anime soft-subs are the gold standard and only special encodes like for mobile devices use hard-subs. Why is this such a big deal for hentai, why is hentai stuck in the 90's regarding this? I just don't get it.
>>
>>4127839
>NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS SOFT-SUBS
Yeah, so far there has been 3 or less posters posting here that is talking about soft-subs. Just shows that no one actually cares. If theres a huge amount of users that want it then they will do it. You're the huge minority and no one gives a shit as to why ever sub group so far has done it.

>STEALING PEOPLES SUBS IS FINE
You're literally the only one who cares about this. No one has ever mentioned nor cared about it besides you. Good job making something that isn't a big deal a big deal. Its not as bad as you make it seem

>WATERMARKS ARE FINE
Because it is? If you don't like it then make your own sub group or complain to HH on their website. I don't have a problem and a majority of HH users don't. So, why does your opinion matter...?

>I'm done, goodnight.
Good night to you. Its a good thing you wasted your time on adding subs to BD that are already done and that no one cares about as proven in this thread.

>>4127875
The difference is that this isn't non-h anime. Its hentai.If you want things to change then do it yourself. Stop expecting people to do shit for you if you don't like what they're doing. Its as easy as that. Are you this use to being spoonfed?
>>
>>4127933
You're retarded but at least you had enough sense to realize that you couldn't argue your stupid idea that 720p DVD encodes are good.

>Yeah, so far there has been 3 or less posters posting here that is talking about soft-subs. Just shows that no one actually cares.
Of course there is only a few posters most of them probably don't want to post since this thread is full of retarded arguments.

>The difference is that this isn't non-h anime. Its hentai.If you want things to change then do it yourself. Stop expecting people to do shit for you if you don't like what they're doing. Its as easy as that. Are you this use to being spoonfed?
Uhh what do you think I just did? Besides I'm not expecting [HH] to do anything I just said that their releases are shit and you are butthurt over it. Also why is it okay for h anime to have shit releases but not normal anime? I can understand that it is less likely to get a good release but why are you against having better alternatives, this doesn't make any sense.

>Because it is? If you don't like it then make your own sub group or complain to HH on their website. I don't have a problem and a majority of HH users don't. So, why does your opinion matter?
What do you think I just did and do you really think that there would be as many people downloading [HH] releases if there were better alternatives? Any group should want to improve, even if you can put up with their bad releases that doesn't you should have to. And yeah, because people who care about quality wouldn't download their releases in the first place and h-anime subs are dead plus no one comments on sukebei.

>Its a good thing you wasted your time on adding subs to BD that are already done and that no one cares about it.
So you think a hugely improved release is a waste of time, despite saying in the same post "If you don't like it then make your own"... Also it's nice to be appreciated, thanks.

Stop posting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.