[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taimanin Asagi 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nxlm9l33671ukyewjo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxlm9l33671ukyewjo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Why are there no subs for this shit yet?
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.

Stop it.
>>
>>4107204
It sucked.
>>
>>4107204

Because it was the let down of the year and nobody wants anything to do with it.
>>
>>4107270
oh fuck off, shit that's way worse gets subbed on a regular basis.
>>
>>4107270
I still can't believe people didn't see this coming.
>>
>>4107240
>>4107270
>>4107504
Plebs pls
>>
It sucked compared to the first series but there is worst stuff then this
>>
>>4107495
Maybe so, but the fact that this one is a sequel to Asagi does raise the expectations.
It sucks to waste time with a shitty anime, but it's worse if you hoped for or expected it to be good.
>>
I think it is a faithful adaptation. It is good and better than the first one overall. How an anime is animated should be taken into consideration when criticising an anime and this was perfect. Sure it wasn't intense but it was awesome.
>>
File: 32132.gif (1 MB, 170x180) Image search: [Google]
32132.gif
1 MB, 170x180
>>4107728
is this real
>>
In the beginning of the game, they are undercover as prostitutes as some patrons were feeling up Asagi. Would've preferred to see at least that.
>>
File: Junk Land Awkward sex.webm (3 MB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Junk Land Awkward sex.webm
3 MB, 640x427
>>4107204
You know the director's actually not that bad considering he's directed a lot of favourites of mine. But this would probably be one of his lows considering all the negative commentary.
>>
File: After Class Lesson.webm (3 MB, 293x220) Image search: [Google]
After Class Lesson.webm
3 MB, 293x220
>>4107743
Much older scene by the same director. Has a couple of very nice panning shots. Sorry for ant resolution.
>>
File: 36d9d8167d45db93184ac21207117031.jpg (329 KB, 1000x1636) Image search: [Google]
36d9d8167d45db93184ac21207117031.jpg
329 KB, 1000x1636
>>4107743
Maybe is because Lilith is giving short budget for the animators seeking maximum profit.

I miss Pixy too much, Ziz need to stop doing this JAV cosplay garbage and focusing only in good hentai animation like the old days.
>>
>>4108059

I have no idea why people think pixy is different from ZiZ. I mean do you thin a company is different when it changes the name.

It's the same shit. It's the goddamn same company money grubbing, cutting corners and generally being underwhelming. Not a single one of pixy/ziz h-animes comes even close to something by A1C or maryjane. Pixy/Ziz is trash, and always has been. Lest you forget thing like Rei, and Rei Zero, or gangrape club, or Ingrid Ep 4, or Murakami seizure crap, or Static animation Shion.
>>
>>4107731

Who's that guy?
>>
>>4108103

A harem protagonist of old.
>>
>>4107784
This is still my all-time favorite hentai series.
>>
>>4107728

>>4107728

>good
>better
>perfect
>awesome

I don't think you understand the meaning of those words

http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/aa/35/aa35731f4eebe1e77d920267fb163d17.gif?2921853
>>
I thought the japanese were suppose to be gods at animations and stuff.
>>
>>4108196
IF only they had the budget
>>
>>4108158
A lot of old Milky's OVAs still hold up pretty well. Shame about the bad end, but protag fucked it all up so I guess he deserved it for being too greedy when he already had the most loyal girl you'd ever want. Shame BISHOP's OVAs now a days get handed off to Poro.
>>
>>4107728
>I think it is a faithful adaptation.
>How an anime is animated should be taken into consideration when criticising an anime and this was perfect.
>Sure it wasn't intense
>Taimanin Asagi
>Taimanin fucking Asagi

Thems some good baitin' son
>>
>>4107728
Lmao way to bait.

Im all seriousness this was the worst adaption of anything ive seen in a long time.
>>
>we'll never get a Taimanin Asagi series with the budget of Bible Black

Feels horrible.
>>
>>4108799
Then fucking support the industry and quit your crying. Crying isn't going to change shit. Its just you crying because you want to cry about it and share it with people because it makes you feel better.
>>
>>4107784
I mean look at the way her breasts bounce. It's only really about a four frame loop but it looks incredible. If it was someone like Sakura's tits jiggling like that it would probably look amazing. It's even the same director. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with budgets now a days. Especially since the idea of the thirty-minute OVA is a thing of the past. OVAs these days are fifteen minutes long.

Anyways the best OVA this year in my opinion would belong to the Genkaku Cool na Sensei ga Aheboteochi! OVA. The blowjob scenes are sweet.
>>
>>4108850
>I don't know, maybe it has something to do with budgets now a days.

And by maybe I should mean definitely. The japanese market of people going out and purchasing the physical media is not like it used to be. Especially in regards to hentai OVAs it is dying out, it's just not as profitable. Everyone pirates a lot more now that they did back then, even the nips.
>>
>>4108830
>fucking support the industry
There's little worth buying nowadays and this industry abandoned the foreign market years ago.
>>
>>4108830
They abandoned the foreign market then they start to shit on themselves as you can see, What can we do to help at this point if they don't even try to help their own ass?

I still support them but not the like of TA2, that's for sure. I only bought one that worth the price.

>>4108853
Most of the market in Nips are dying not just anime or sub like h-anime.
>>
It was okay, don't get the hate.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.