[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exhentai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13
OK. /h/, I'm going to come clean. I have not a sodding clue how to get into sad panda. Not an idea. Can anyone please tell me how?
Until then this is a Noel Vermillion thread
>>
>>
File: 09634752fe66fbaca1ef633e16fa8681.jpg (783 KB, 1000x1395) Image search: [Google]
09634752fe66fbaca1ef633e16fa8681.jpg
783 KB, 1000x1395
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
http://pastebin.com/bFyYXsBk
>>
Here's what I had to do: You have to make an account on g.e-hentai, let it sit around for a day or two (I've also heard you have to play their weird grinding game "HentaiVerse", which is the furthest right button on the navigation bar.) Then you have to use a plugin to actually log into exhentai. Googling "Haruhichan Exhentai Plug In" should get you there. I could only get it to work on Chrome, but that's basically how I did it.
>>
>>4095835
This sounds like sound advice. I already tried just making a g-e account and that didn't work by itself. I'll look up the plug-in
>>
If you don't use a plugin, you have to navigate to exhentai and sit at sad panda screen while you edit cookies
>>
>>4095811
Hentai2w is better
I stopped going on exhentai years ago
>>
>>4095869
>live chat
>blurry as fuck & stretched thumbnails
Fuck off
>>
>>live chat
>>blurry as fuck & stretched thumbnails
>Fuck off
true dat
>>
>>4095811
>register
>wait 4 years
>???
>panda
>>
>>4095839
there are no plugins needed
>>
>>4096239
1 week tops

rate some stuff, add some stuff to your favorites or something and wait a bit.
>>
>>4095811

All I can say is google it. If you google it, I can guarantee you'll get on exhentai. After I got a new computer, I'd forgotten how to get in, too. Googled it, found a plugin for chrome, downloaded it, and got back in. It was that simple.
>>
God dammit /h/ not my waifu ;~;
>>
>>4095839
>>4095835
>plug-in
Why do people still spread this meme? You don't need to use a plug-in. Just clear your cookies if you find the sadpanda, log back into e-hentai, then go to sadpanda.
>>
Strange, I've never had a problem after I figured it out.
>remove any cookies from exhentai
>sign up to e-hentai
>log into both e-hentai and g.e-hentai
You should now be able to access sadpanda. If not, then I dunno.
>>
All I had to do to get in was make an account on e-hentai, wait a week or two then I could log in using the plug-in.
>>
there is barely any difference between GE and the panda. nearly all 'banned' content on GE is accessable from that site without going to the panda. Image search even works better on GE than EX.

there are some hidden stuff, but EX isnt the 'secret cool club' it was years ago. thanks fakku
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.