[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seismic Games Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: MamiHypeTrain.png (760 KB, 994x878) Image search: [Google]
MamiHypeTrain.png
760 KB, 994x878
Hello /h/ ! As anyone lurking in the Liru Project thread already knows, a small band of 4channers (myself included) are banding together to translate Seismic's games.

Currently we're working on Cats Attacks! and Sweet Mami 3, and will be picking up the Liru game when it releases.

We're looking for anyone interested in helping out translating / otherwise assisting us with these games or any other seismic games - if you're interested (or know someone who would be interested), join us at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/seismic-games-translations (with a throwaway google account if you so desire.) Otherwise I'll be posting milestone updates and partial patches as we get content finished.

Happy fapping to all of us who can't read moonrunes soon(tm)
>>
Seismic Games are really simple and don't really need translations. But it's always nice to see some translated games.

The games I want to see fully translated are Drop Factory and Vitamin Quest. Hoping some anons out there will translate that
>>
>>3824220
>I'M A LITTLE JEALOUS THOUGH...
Translation is gonna be a little awkward, feels like she's shouting at me.
>>
File: MamiQuieterNow.png (784 KB, 947x707) Image search: [Google]
MamiQuieterNow.png
784 KB, 947x707
>>3824250
Our SWF editing wizard has figured out how to make Mami quieter.

(AKA how to disable game-forced capslock)
>>
>>3824255
Nice. One other issue, the graphics appear... jaggedy? Is this a side effect of editing the SWF?
>>
>>3824220
Oh, this is nice. I don't speak japanese, I can still navigate their games, but it helps a lot on the immersion when I actually know what's being said.
>>
File: MamiQuieterNow.png (931 KB, 1425x1074) Image search: [Google]
MamiQuieterNow.png
931 KB, 1425x1074
>>3824257

Side effect of me screencapping running the SWF directly in browser at a small resolution. Better quality picture attached.

Also the animations are all pre-rendered anyways, so we can't really improve the quality.
>>
>>3824263
Cool cool cool. Keep up the good work then, I'd love to see this completed.
>>
You anons are doing gods work. Carry on
>>
>>3824220
Di I need to have an extensive knowledge in japanese or anything? or just a fucking ton of free time and disposition?
>>
>>3825146
You can help proofreading. You need to be English native or fluent to fix my grammar, and/or have extensive knowledge of dick/pussy/cum synonyms to make repetitive Japanese a bit less repetitive. Oh, and free time too.
>>
>>3825160
Well I have all of that shit, I'll join the group and see what I can do
>>
Never give up!
>>
Great, still some of the settings from Sweet Mami I have no idea what do.
>>
>>3825715
Register at https://trello.com and leave your username here. It's an issue tracker, while google group is for discussion, which we can do here. Also, group creator might be ded.
Or should I just post files in this thread? It would be more chaotic than on Trello though.
>>3825817
Are you debugging SWF? Game settings are subs, autoplay, "dere lock", and save reset at the bottom. First two are self-explanatory, "dere lock" prevents Mami's echhi level either only from dropping (via changing room scene), or from rising too.
>>
old liru bread died, is this the new one?
>>
File: 141026.png (54 KB, 1012x429) Image search: [Google]
141026.png
54 KB, 1012x429
>>3826606
Nope, this is Seismic translations thread, though we will definitely translate Liru as it's released.
I'll hope to finish Sweet Mami 3 translation this week and, unless someone from google group decide to proofread it, upload unedited version here so everyone have a chance to contribute while they fap.
>>
I have no intention to get involved, but if you guys are serious about translating his works (with decent quality), try contacting him with an offer on Twitter or his blog (preferably in Japanese).

According to his newest blog post, he is looking at getting his works translated for English distribution.
He figures it wouldn't take too much effort on the technical side since it's all XML, so most of the effort would be on the translation itself.

He's considering DLsite's translation service now.
http://www.dlsite.com/home/circle/translation
It'll apparently take 70k - 80k yen which seems to be the main obstacle (since he'll have to sell at least 80 to even break even).

If you guys are willing to work with him (and dealing with his whims), an official release might even be possible.
>>
>>3827411
Thanks for the info. It would be nice not having to translate his games ourself, but I doubt it will happen.
I don't know about others, but my Japanese (and in my case even English) isn't good enough to charge for it. I've already spent almost 80k yen worth of my time on this translation. I don't want to deal with translation job client who don't even know English, I have enough of it dealing with my actual project's clients. I don't even want to think about sending (and splitting) money to 4chan anons.
And last but not the least, 80k yen is only 50 copies of the game. I have no idea about DLsite fees, but Mami games sold about 4000 times each, for about 7-8M yen (65000 USD) each, and Usa Ecchi almost twice as much ( http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG12892.html ). Spending 1% of proceeds to attempt to spread to the new market sounds like a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>3826684
>Tiro Finale?
>She literally says that

Does she? I really don't remember that and it would be pretty hard to miss out such a phrase.
>>
>>3827560
DR3 (cum inside her at least two times), round 1 (restart the game), changing room scene, the very last phrase.
>>
>>3827565
First phrase of that scene is え…なにっ? 私が更衣室の中で襲われてたら大変だから
>>
>>3827566
>え…なにっ? 私が更衣室の中で襲われてたら大変だから

No, it's お尻にティロ・フィナーレするわよッ!

Very little is actually in order in the XMLs.
>>
>>3827577

I can't fucking read.
>>
>>3824220
Thank you guys for the work you're putting into this. You guys are da real MVP.

I have a question for you: Did you guys do Sweet Minami 1 and 2? If so, where might I acquire it?
>>
>>3827581
Nope, I've started with third one, but I plan to eventually translate 1 and 2 too. Cats Attack is currently being translated too afaik.
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ139061
>>
Unfortunately I know about 20 kanji so my japanese skills are mostly useless for translating.
Good luck though!
>>
>>3827655
That didn't stop me from translating with http://beta.jisho.org/ and almighty google. Much more fun than Anki grinding too.
>>
File: anger.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>late november
>>
>>3824220
How does the translation works?
I mean, how many files are modified?
any download link of your previous works?
>>
>>3828080
Eight XMLs in resource\xml_cut and resource\xml_scene.
This will be our first release.
>>
>>3828083
so it will be even less than 1 mb? nice
>>
>>3824220
is there a way to help you guys out with translating?
>>
>>3828134
Around 50kB. Debug and lowercase SWFs are 15-20MB though.
>>3828153
There's a link in the OP.
>>
File: 1397761755354.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1397761755354.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>3827647
>>3828063
I can't imagine what that guy who has been edging for this feels.
>>
File: Mami3.png (970 KB, 795x596) Image search: [Google]
Mami3.png
970 KB, 795x596
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! SWEET MAMI 3 IS DONE!

After a whole bunch of translation, proofreading, and SWF editing, we finally have a patch that translates all of the in-game dialogue to English.

Available in 2 forms: Full patch which includes some SWF edits to format things better (like allowing for lower case) and XML only that just changes the text and can be used with the existing EXE.

Full Patch (22.6MB):
https://mega.co.nz/#!mswhlT4J!8wN5weXQo0DpEBSK73MFLRknSrlKVj_G6T9O3udv8_o

XML only (41 KB):
https://mega.co.nz/#!i0IC3AjB!q1uZNHFBGFzWsd0-z5xFkAdjT_DIbxoKs35vWMFoNNc

Happy fapping everyone!
>>
>>3828920
wait...what outfit is that??? I thought there were only four in the game?
>>
>>3828920
thank you bro, are there any other translated games of his?
>>
>>3828925
Fifth outfit, you get it either after the third or fourth scene.

>>3828938
Working on it, but currently no.
>>
>>3828920
Send it to Seismic so he can sell it now.
>>
>>3828920
There seems to be missing translation in shower scene.
>>
File: THIS DISPLEASES MAMI.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
THIS DISPLEASES MAMI.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>>3829026
Fuck.

Good news is it's all just vocalization (ahh, nn, tsu~) style lines that we forgot to remove.

Will be able to make an updated XML tonight. For now, don't worry, no context was lost, just her making cute noises.
>>
>>3829070
>removing Mami's cute noises
What are you? A monster?
>>
>>3829072
Worry not, anon, her noises are still in the game, just normally not subtitled.
>>
>>3829026

Fixed, single file update
https://mega.co.nz/#!qpokhZZT!icBoEmcBzWMJ0dQsiAKcwjeUr3V-1zzVBH2TGLLBM5o
>>
>>3828920
Any torrents for the game? Sukebei only has 1 and 2.
>>
Do you plan on putting up an archive, or torrent that has the translations readily available once there done?
>>
>>3830509
Here is link if anybody is still looking for it: https://kickass.to/hentai-3d-sweet-mami-3-v002-t8170142.html
>>
>>3830578
Not fully sure, actually. Was thinking about submitting to hongfire, but we're open to suggestions.
>>
>>3828534
Probably over the edge :^)
>>
>>3830629
I think we can't post even debug SWFs to hongfire after it bent over for copyrasty.
>>
>>3828920
Awesome, but there's one problem.
Everything she says is all in caps. I'm not sure why, considering how easy it should be to install the translations. Can anyone help?
>>
>>3833684
Nevermind, I found out my problem. Thanks for the translations! You guys are doing a great service to us all.
>>
>>3828920
Thanks for the translation.
>>
Does anyone know if there are similar games for other Madoka characters?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.