[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /h/, I come to you in times of need for help. as you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pururinfans.png (20 KB, 300x106) Image search: [Google]
pururinfans.png
20 KB, 300x106
hello /h/,

I come to you in times of need for help. as you all probably know, pururin is down, and has been gone for quite a while now.

looking for substitute, I had found a site here, in a thread with the subject being that pururin is gone.

the site was almost 100% like pururin, was even an improvement over it, but stupid as I am, I've forgotten the name, so here I am, asking if anyone knows what site I am talking about.

I know that the site's name starts with a T and it ends with .com (just writting this so I don't get that site with the .la ending suggested. that is not the site I mean)

please help this poor man in need.
>>
>>4140563
Tsumino.com

They're still working on a lot of features.
>>
>>4140563
The .la one is hitomi.la and it's a pain in the ass to browse from the phone (so without adblock) as it opens a popup ad site at EVERY FUCKING CLICK you make.

Tsumino.com is a "copy" of pururin, they made in secret before it went down as a sort of backup so all the content wouldn't be lost.

The worst piece of fucking garbage of the universe is that jewry they call Fakku. It doesn't even have impregnation tag, and has banned lolis and rape. I'm not even into those two last things, but that's still some fucking bullshit right there.
>>
>>4140779
>and has banned lolis and rape.
These tags are hidden. You have to activate them first to see them. They also deleted all of the doujins with certain tags at one point (Incest was one of those as well), but since they now delete all of the free content and go full paywall that doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>4140779
I honestly think hitomi+Adblock is better than Pururin>>4140779
>>
Just use e/exhentai already, it's the site where the raws and translations are originally uploaded. Hitomi/Pururin/Nhentai just rip their content from there so you might as well get things from the original source at best quality and faster than the ripper sites.
>>4140779

Fakku is supposedly removing all fan translations at the end of the month.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.