[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Vampire Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 30
Back by popular (as in, one guy requested this on another thread) and just in time for the new year: let's have another erotic vampire thread.

If you have gifs or webms of vampires biting their victims in a suggestive or fan-servicey manner, please post them here! If not, well, that's what I'm here for. Plus, I have a few new webms as well, so be ready for that.

The rules are fairly simple: nothing too graphically violent please, like flesh being torn. A simple trickle of blood down the victim's back or chest, or a shot of a bite mark on their neck or shoulder should suffice. Neck and shoulder bites are preferred over the wrist or inner thigh. I personally prefer male vampires seducing, biting, and turning female victims, but female-on-male, female-on-female, and male-on-male are all accepted as well (even if lesbian vamps are a little overdone).

And, once again, Twilight Sux.
>>
Here's one of those "new webms" I mentioned, by the way. Been saving them for the next one of these.
>>
And before anyone starts howling for sauces on any of these, just read the filenames: I always try to include the title of the movie or show, the year it was made, and the name of the actress getting bitten.
>>
Here's an especially classic bite, featuring the late, great Christopher Lee.
>>
Whoops, meant to say THIS is an classic bite, featuring the late, great Christopher Lee.

This >>7898541, however, is the aftermath of this bite. One of the things people were requesting on the last thread were more "before and after" sort of webms, so I obliged.
>>
Another one of my favorites. It was competition from the more sexually explicit horror movies being made in Italy, France, and (in this case) Spain in the late sixties and early seventies that led Hammer Films to start upping the overt sex and violence in their movies.
>>
This was about the only good thing to come from the remake, although the original disappointed me as well. For as much of Alyssa Milano's naked body as we saw in the original, I don't remember anything really comparable to this either.
>>
From one of the better hardcore vampire movies to come out in relatively recent years.
>>
This is from a shot-on-VHS, straight-to-VHS erotic French... thing.

If you can get past the virtually listenable soundtrack and the terrible makeup (seriously, he looks more like the Joker than a vampire; although this would be an interesting alternative origin story for Harley Quinn...), this is actually a fairly hot bite and turn.
>>
I'll be back with more later. Until then, enjoy.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Exit 38 (2006) - Bite 1.webm (3 MB, 624x356) Image search: [Google]
Exit 38 (2006) - Bite 1.webm
3 MB, 624x356
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: vampire.webm (3 MB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
vampire.webm
3 MB, 960x480
dis related rite
>>
>>7904264
No, It is not.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Im still mad about lack of vaginas
>>
>>7898521
Any movies/webms where vampire bite,instead of simply calming the pray,makes them orgasm?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.