[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys Im making a ad to magazine. well its just fun project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: magazine raw.png (2 MB, 843x1193) Image search: [Google]
magazine raw.png
2 MB, 843x1193
Hey guys Im making a ad to magazine. well its just fun project but I wanna know what do you think about it. its new energy drink I used muscle cars as reference. Not sure about it so I will be glad if you tell me what do you think and if its worthy to put in my portfolio. thanks
>>
Looks nice, but it's very generic. Advertising is about getting something into people's minds. There is nothing that sticks with me here. Also, it isn't 100% clear that it is an energy drink you're selling. At a glance it looks like an ad for motor oil. It should come across as a refreshing drink, not something that makes you think of exhaust fumes.
>>
>>260220
maybe some copy/text would help?
>>
File: Mike_Campau-22b.jpg (487 KB, 1200x1529) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Campau-22b.jpg
487 KB, 1200x1529
>>260209
One of the things i keep coming back to gd is to see stuff like this. I've been trying to come up with different ideas to make it better and one thing that's really bothering me is the type/logo "horse-power" it shouldn't really be that big and it shouldn't be touching the right border (also it doesn't need those gradient clean white would make it better).
>>260222
no because the images aren't that interesting. try to learn better composition & photo-manipulation techniques (that blending look really cheap)
>>
Perhaps make the background black and white.
>>
You could play off the horse part and the fact the energy drinks taste literally like horse piss

Needs more horses though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.