[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
homestuck movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: background.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
I want to make a homestuck movie, but I need help. animators, creative people, people in the fandom. all welcome. lets make this real
>>
File: me as a pearl.png (74 KB, 458x830) Image search: [Google]
me as a pearl.png
74 KB, 458x830
so here are some ideas I have so far. we could use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE0_eNIJuE8 and expand on that for the basis of the movie. we could use the sufferers final sermon as a part of it with permission, we could make it in the form of kankri's flashbacks seeing as he is the seer of blood (so he would see the dancestors) and it continuly gets more vivid. the end finishes with viewing the world through kankrii's eyes in black and white and seeing all of his friends as corpses because he saw how the dancestors died.
>>
>>274736
Where do you think you are?
>>
I have the idea down and I have the basic dialog mentally noted. I'm thinking about who I want as voice actors. I'm currently working on gatering people so I don't make anything offical
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.