[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what this art style is called and can point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160622_082800.jpg (190 KB, 1440x1034) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_082800.jpg
190 KB, 1440x1034
Does anyone know what this art style is called and can point me in the direction to find more like this?
>>
>>274203
post more if you got it
>>
>>274203
line illustration. did you even tried search for it on google first?
https://pinterest.com/explore/line-illustration/
https://behance.net/gallery/24758503/My-20-days-Line-Illustration-Challenge
>>
>>274205
I would rather call it general flat style with a little bit of "uniqueness" tho
>>
>>274205
"line illustratrion" sounds odd
>>
That's beautiful holy shit
>>
>>274307
that stuff is all over instagram for half a year now. Its the most unoriginal thing I've seen in a while. Just make breaks between your lines when its not necessary and move coloured objects out of their countours a bit. Oh, and use rounded strokes and rounded rectangles for clouds and smoke.
>>
>>274203
its a bit "woodcut"
>>
>>274309
If you have the slightest sense of style and aesthetics, you would understand that those breaks are not unnecessary and add a sense detail. If it were up to you people every piece of art and website would be stripped of what would make it unique. Pls be more edgy in the future and trigger me some more
>>
>>274386
the problem isn't that it doesn't look good, the problem is, that you see it all the time, and I'm tired of it. If it were up to you, people would recycle the same styles over and over again, and originality would be left behind.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 2140x1034) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 2140x1034
>>274389
>>274386
Here is a quick collage of this shit on insta
>>
>>274391

Most of it looks like tumblr tier vector shit.
I like the tank though
>>
>>274397
i mean, its fine. its well made. Compare it to 99% of this board
>>
>>274397
yeah, but comparing to this board doesnt make it original. Maybe you see now what I mean by overused.
>>
>>274399
there is no own thought about it. You have to invest like 10 hours into learning illustrator to do this, then you copy paste the styles of others and depict something completely random (mostly food and planets)
>>
Its called monoline and I have no faith for the credibility of anyone on this board anymore
>>
>>274516
>the credibility of anyone on this board
ahah you fool

not many people use the term monoline though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.