[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys! I need your help, i want to do a shirt with this design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: WlehnoZs.jpg (32 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
WlehnoZs.jpg
32 KB, 400x398
Hey guys! I need your help, i want to do a shirt with this design but I don't know how to enlarge the image without being pixelate, can you help me with the design? please.
>>
>>273822
I don't get it
>>
File: photo.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>273822
You need to vetorize it in order to enlarge it without pixelating it.
Bad news OP. That image is full of tiny details and you won't be able to auto-trace it with vector magic or whatever software, it needs to be done manually and that's a painfuly slow and boring task. No sane person will do that for free.
I searched the image and found stores selling hoodies with the design, just buy one, it will be easier.
Also, here you have a better resolution version of it.
>>
Haha i want the design for my girlfriend, can you pass the link of the store please?
>>
>>273822
>>273827
This guy is right, you'll need to trace it using the pen tool in adobe illustrator or something equivalent.
>>
File: l004.jpg (96 KB, 1508x811) Image search: [Google]
l004.jpg
96 KB, 1508x811
>>273827
it's very easy to re-draw.. he can do it by himself..
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.