[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Website Formats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1536x1790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1536x1790
/gd/, what do you think is the most attractively designed website/style? My favourite is pic related, raf simons.
>>
I cringe at the copy, and I don't think a few more rules would go amiss, but bettermotherfuckingwebsite is up there.

http://bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/

With regards to OP's, it doesn't tell me who this guy is, or what he does, so it's straight in the bin.
>>
Raf's website is gorgeous, I gotta admit.
I like the simple beauty of Landscape's portfolio http://thisislandscape.com/

>>272419
>not knowing who Raf Simons is and what he does
kek I think the problem here is you
>>
>>272427
I didn't say I didn't know who Raf Simons was. It's a poor website.

People get too hung up on form these days. Being an effective designer of any type, and by implication good design, is balancing form and function in a way that achieves both - something his website does not do.
>>
>>272460

I agree that most sites should do the thing of stating the sites aims and what it does and all that does straight out the bat, but people going to that guys website know who he is and expect something different.

By being off topic and unconventional it is fit for purpose.
>>
>>272427
that video was beautiful
>>
>>272427
whoa, that's site is amazing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.