[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is a taboo request, but will you guys remove the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ZPB7.jpg (12 KB, 324x252) Image search: [Google]
ZPB7.jpg
12 KB, 324x252
I know this is a taboo request, but will you guys remove the watermarking from my image? I just graduated University and they took these pictures of us that are watermarked for the yearbook. My mom actually ordered this exact image as a print in a frame and it cost over $100. I want to use this image as my LinkedIn profile picture, but when I called them to ask for the file they quoted me $250 which I simply can't afford. I don't really have any other pictures I could use for this.

If you could do this for me, it would honestly help me out so much. Again, I know this is a taboo request. I have helped the photographer though through my mom ordering a picture/frame of this exact image.
>>
>>272041
Don't you have something with a bit higher resolution? How are we supposed to work with this
>>
Why would you even want that picture, it's terrible.
Shoot your own. Hell, you can book a photographer for less than 250
>>
>>272042
It's as high as they give me :| there is a thumbnail version that's half the size of this but it isn't watermarked.
>>
>>272043
I have a pretty good camera (for someone who isn't a photographer), it's a Sony RX100. But I have no idea about lighting, backdrop or anything.
>>
>>272041
Wait I just realized, I might be able to just scan the actual print. It would probably be better quality than this.

Let me try this.
>>
>>272046
>>>/wsr/
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2888) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2888
Ended up just scanning/cropping it. It isn't a very good quality photo, but it's better than anything I have right now. Not sure if you guys could improve it, but if you can I would appreciate it.

On LinkedIn it doesn't look so bad honestly.
>>
>>272048
Wow, learn to shave young fuckboi.
This photography is shit anyway. What 3rd worlder photographer would trade that for $100?
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>272053
Can't even see it in the LinkedIn photo, since it makes the photo so small.
>>
>>272048
Bad post on the skin
Lighting is almost acceptable
But you come over as very douchey and unlikable Person. Also wtf did you do to your eye brows. Get a better photographer to do a better, more likeable shot from you
>>
>>272048
>>272223
Yeah lol you look like a fag in this photo. Get a new photo, and SMILE. Don't make some patrick bateman face to look cool
>>
>>272048
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Nope

Literally MySpace tier photographer
>>
>>272223

Sorry, but I have to agree. You probably look better in real,- That pic looks like you try to look like some 90ies boyband member ....
You can probably take a better picture with your phone in front of the bathroom mirror trying less hard to look like a badass.
>>
I'd fuck him. You all need to lighten up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.