[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160529-WA0013.jpg (167 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160529-WA0013.jpg
167 KB, 1600x1131
Please im making a logo for a kids clothes dept store.
>>
>>271727
dafaque is the middle one dawg?
>>
>>271727
looks like clip art for some shitty telephone start-up

you need to do a mood board.

nothing about it says 'kids clothes'.
none of it is engaging.
terrible colors and choice of type
graphics are boring/bland
>>
File: MUSEUmLONDON.jpg (76 KB, 667x516) Image search: [Google]
MUSEUmLONDON.jpg
76 KB, 667x516
>>271727
i liked it but make it a little more fun like pic related and the kids face look a little awkward.
>>
>>271727
>Somo

khe?
>>
>>271727
only having a boy in the design will make people think they don't sell girl's clothes
>>
>>271765
Es de la costa.
>>
>>271727
Fucking awesome man! Love it. Target market specific. Like the colours, like the inverted, maybe not the hosting dotted one
>>
>>271727

Overall not a fan, pero no es demasiado feo....
Here's my two cents:

>drop that dotted one in the middle, it looks like a used band aid or worse

>make the puzzle piece(?) shape less sharp, more concave ---> softer friendlier, less of a bite

>*do not* let the shape cut the C and the S (and the P) in that weird manner'
>Yes, it's still readable, but it subconsciously worsen the design by drawing away attention towards the uneven space

>try different color schema (away from plutonium green)

>the kids' icons seem fine to me and PB here

>also, I assume the middle one should read quatro a seis anos, si? attention to details much?
>if so, shouldn't it have a different icon?
>if not, may I ask why there ain't no such age range? and why is it repeated in the blue quadrant?

Best of luck,
-VT
>>
>>271727
[spoiler]Esto necesita colores algo mas vibrantes, parece salido de un funeral o algo de deporte. Also, el niño de ahi me parece feo.[/spoiler]
>>
>>271727
I think it's great OP.
Don't listen to the fuckers who hate on the color, they probably never learned about color theory.

It's a great combination and fits well with a kids brand.
Not sure if these are just mockups or all definite logo's, but bottom right stands out to me. Because of the face I immediately recognise it with a kids brand, one on top of that doesn't really do that.
>>
>>271727
>somo
>cuída
l2spanish
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.