[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I recreate the same background in Photoshop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: a11.png (793 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
a11.png
793 KB, 1500x500
How do I recreate the same background in Photoshop?
>>
For an easy way of it find any dark photograph with similar colours of your choice and then just add a Gaussian Blur to it, over the top add a tiny bit of grain too it, that is if you don't want to do it from scratch. Use google search tools too find the right colour image
>>
File: examplething.png (263 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
examplething.png
263 KB, 500x500
Play around with gradients (or use the paintbrush tool on a very low opacity with a feathered brush if you're lazy like me desu), then apply a dusty/chalkboardy texture over it and either overlay it or set it to soft light, then lower the opacity so it's not super bright. Erase it a little bit (very low opacity on a feathered brush) in other areas so it looks like the light is coming from one central point and isn't all over the board, and boom. Another way to achieve the smoke effect would be to fuck around with the Photoshop-generated clouds thing.

I made something similar here.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (364 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
364 KB, 1600x1200
>>271697
>I made something similar here.
>looks nothing like the OP

OP's picture looks like clouds/smoke
Yours looks like a dirty screen with cum smeared all over it.
>>
on phtoshop:
dark blue background with white glow on the top as lighter color ( add color ) and and add some smokes with low opacity
>>
>>271688
Generate clouds -> blur -> add noise -> add color overlay
>>
>>271725
>>271726
Ya'll forgetting to add noise to the background.
>>
>>271741
>>
>>271742
Am I missing some kind of meme?
>>
>>271746
N-no, I just posted part of the post that supposedly didn't have "add noise"
>>
>>271750
Oh man it's late, meant to link >>271697 and >>271725
Not your post.
>>
adi nae tha boss
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.