[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School assn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
I'm taking a photography class and part of our final is to design a flier for our 'photo documentary'

I don't do a lot of GD, & this is the first draft of my flier, what fonts/different spacing should I do?
>>
>>269763
Made some changes to make it more modern/hipster museum worthy
>>
I'm done working on it for now, but any recommendations are appreciated!
>>
>>269763
>wage gap
fuck off back to >>>/tumblr/ no one wants none of that bullshit here.
>>
>>269769
Didn't have an option for the assignment, other people in my group (Femnazi) made it, my only assignment was the posters
>>
>>269768
Made a final major edit of moving the lines farther from the text
>>
File: mspaint.png (272 KB, 920x1376) Image search: [Google]
mspaint.png
272 KB, 920x1376
>>269772
don't make all the text in italics (specially the title) remove the frame of the pic and the diagonal white lines and also make the title gap clear without those black lines. the text below is too big and it could easily fit in on line. if you can't think in something interesting for the background use some patterns and don't make the background 100% black.

>brusheezy.com/patterns
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.