[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning a langauge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Out of all the languages which should you learn to increase your design opportunities?

Im thinking Japanese as a second language but that's mostly because I like them and read manga, it also translates better for opportunities because of surrounding countries such as China.
>>
Spanish if you live in the US. The Hispanic market is on the rise here.

Possibly Sanskrit as well since India is on the rise from a global level.
>>
Mandarin is quickly eclipsing English as the modern lingua franca, so if you're serious about learning a language for business that'd be the one to start with.

French, Spanish, German, etc. are also really good to have, and share a lot of basic rules that make them fairly straightforward to learn.
>>
>>267889
>>
>>267892
Sorry, meant to say Hindi.
>>
>>267944
Is graphic design good there? lots of people people targeting that audience? that's my main concern.
>>
>>267892
>learning Hindi for 'business opportunities' when there are 100 million Indian designers willing to work for next to nothing
You're an idiot
>>
>>267918
Ive read that three times now, looking for German.
>tfw hier nichts Deutsch.
>>
>>267952
Nicca, I don't compete with these people. I hire them and art direct them to do ad campaign's for my firm's clients.
>>
>>267971
i've hear that korean is quite easy and simple can someone confirm?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.