[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to gage interest here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o5dxu3CSW81qzx36ho1_1280.png (507 KB, 725x893) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5dxu3CSW81qzx36ho1_1280.png
507 KB, 725x893
/gd/ if I started a YouTube channel that offered solid design and career advice would you watch?

I have close to 5 years of experience working at a marketing & web agency and an additional 3 years doing freelance work.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>267502
Yes
>>
Also, I'll be nothing like this zany bint.
<<<
>>
File: 1402331602055.png (7 KB, 312x393) Image search: [Google]
1402331602055.png
7 KB, 312x393
>>267502
>>267518
Vari nise

Do it
>>
Sure, why not senpai
>>
File: video-marketing.jpg (1 MB, 1008x5831) Image search: [Google]
video-marketing.jpg
1 MB, 1008x5831
>>267502
there was a guy not even that good that started upload videos everyday about after effects and within 2 years he surpass 20 million views.
>>
>>267528
*whew*

Sounds good.

What I'm probably going to do initially is record 3 videos on a Saturday and release them periodically through out the week since I'm still a full time employee at my job.

But I have a lot of prep work I need to do before I reach that point.
>>
>>267538
do eet.

I have a question:
I'f I design my site in (example) muse and export it as HTML, how easy it is to upload it to (example) wordpress?
>>
>>267543
I'm purely a visual UX/UI designer. I hardly touch code.

You'll need to ask a developer, that has mostly front end and some back end experience, that question.
>>
>>267538
although it seems to be a lot of luck involved (or really hard work) there some youtubers that are way more interesting that the ones that are now famous but they don't get much attention for some reason.
>>
>>267502
Why is that all together 180%?
Thats some shit design.
>>
>>267528
do you mean Mt. Mograph?
>>
>>267547
>YouTube channel about UI/UX

I'd watch the shit out of that, there isn't a whole lot of good discussion on UI/UX to be found outside of niche message boards. I guess it's not sexy enough for the masses.

There was a channel that popped up a few years ago and they mad videos dissecting the UI of a bunch of recent videogames, but it barely had any views and I assume the creator lost interest.
>>
GD student here currently doing a 6 month course to build my folio before transferring to a academy of design and digital art. I would watch every video you put out, it would be a great help! :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.