[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying T-Shirt Designs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 9943.zoom.cropped.jpg (231 KB, 1575x1496) Image search: [Google]
9943.zoom.cropped.jpg
231 KB, 1575x1496
Hello,

We are a start-up T-shirt company looking for creative designs for our T-shirts. Designs can be hand-drawn or on Photoshop, etc.

We are paying 10$ per design we decide to use, and will pay .50 royalty on each shirt sold with your design.

We are looking for CREATIVE designs in the following categories:
Water Aid/Water for those in need
Starvation/worldwide hunger
Cancer
Veterans
Children Charities/ Sick Children
Homeless
Animal Cruelty
Other Charitable Causes

The point of these designs is supposed to be to bring light to these causes, so please make them uplifting and catchy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. You can send basic sketches or detailed/colored sketches. Thank you.

Please send designs to [email protected]
>>
>>266813
>laughable flat fee + minuscule royalties

Good luck with that...

Try a one-time payment of $250-$300 and maybe you'll get some responses.
>>
>>266813
I'd make more money selling them on my own on a those T-shirt sites.
>>
Yeah know, you got a good concept but what
>>266815 said. That shit isn't a pro rate, so you're likely not gonna get pro work, if any at all.
>>
Flat, multi colored or photo quality op?
>>
Plus, is deforestation-global climate-resource/habitat scarcity on your list?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (474 KB, 1575x1496) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
474 KB, 1575x1496
Don't worry, I got you senpai, picture related, I'll take those $10.

For real though.
>supposed to be to bring light to these causes
Everyone already fucking knows these issues exist, what is with charities 'informing' people of shit they already know. At no point do you mention that you're donating the profits from these shirts to help these causes, sounds like you're just trying to run some money making scam trying to fool people into thinking they are helping the less fortunate when in fact they are just helping your wallet, so fuck off and make your own shit.
>>
>>266859
He's just gonna link a bunch of shirt starters through Facebook ads
>>
>>266859
very /avant/, I'd wear this
>>
$10 is a fuck you, straight up.
Even for something Ive already drawn I wouldnt give it to your stupid fucking 'cause' for a measly $10.
>>
File: 1449268960993.jpg (105 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449268960993.jpg
105 KB, 720x960
>>266815
>>266816
>>266859
>>266932
>>267065

i love opening a piece of shit thread like this and seeing everyone destroy OP
>>
>>266859
The Comic Sans MS on "Homeless" make it ironic
>>
>>267087
Hey, I only chose the A++ fonts for that shirt, comic sans, Papyrus, Copperplate Gothic and Impact, you never need any other fonts.
>>
$10? Rofl. I sell designs for $100 each on a regular basis mate.
>>
>>266816
I do make more money selling on one of those T-shirt sites, between $2-$5 depending on what shirt or hoodie type
>>
>>266813
Well. I have expirience in t - shirt design. I can make a kick ass /fa/ aproved design. ill take 50$ per design plus 50% royalities. [email protected]
>>
>>267110
Can you email me which website you use to sell your designs. [email protected] I ask you to email me because I don't use 4chan very often,
>>
File: DB.jpg (22 KB, 367x400) Image search: [Google]
DB.jpg
22 KB, 367x400
>>266813
4 (You)
>>
>>268250
It's through a personal friend that sells tshirts.
>>
>>266859
10/10 ironic hipster T-shirt
[spoiler]I legit want one[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.