[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /gd/ Do you know any good course tutorial for basic photoshop,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: adobeCS.png (21 KB, 750x280) Image search: [Google]
adobeCS.png
21 KB, 750x280
hi /gd/

Do you know any good course tutorial for basic photoshop, indesign and something a bit more advanced for Illustrator?

I'm an advertising soon to be major, but I'm more like a copy guy than an art guy. Gimp was what I used but I guess that won't be enough for the company where i'll be doing my internship.
>>
I second this. Are there any online courses that go over these apps. I am a web developer and it would be very nice to be to able to design my own stuff.
>>
File: Capture.png (77 KB, 1234x155) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
77 KB, 1234x155
>>263038
Hi m8, OP here, i'm downolading anything I find over the Pirate bay, don't know if it's decent or not, but you can give it a try.
>>
>>263042

Best of luck. I just bought my ps from the darknet(alphabay, it was like $2).

I am just looking online for more structured courses, edx style. I found some PS courses at a local community college, 3 hours a night, once a week for 8 weeks. Might check it out.
>>
>>263042
lynda tuts are nice
you can find a lot more of them at cgpeers.to
>>
>>263049
is that a private tracker? Are they strict with the ratios and stuff?

I might consider registering on april's 1st.
>>
>>263037
Do you guys pay monthly for these programs or pirate them? I dont wanna spend 20$ a month for 3 programs
>>
>>263060
I think most people pirate it. Read up on how to do it properly though, a friend of mine got super fucked for doing that.
>>
>>263071
>a friend of mine got super fucked for doing that.

What do you mean exactly ?
>>
>>263088
Got caught and had to pay close to 500 Euros. He's not very tech literate though.
>>
>>263091
let me guess
>used torrent
>didnt use VPN
>didnt use a private tracker
>probably from Germany

I seriously dont get how people still use torrent in europe.
>>
>>263096
Use pub trackers every day. Fuck they gonna do when I have my whole drive encrypted :^)
>>
>>263105
What are you one about ? They dont have to prove that you have it on your drive, that just have to prove that you downloaded it. Which is more than easy when they are the ones providing the fucking file.
>>
>>263096
>using all of that
>not just downloading
Dude lmao weed
>>
>>263096
Holy fuck how did you guess Germany? Is my country that bad when it comes to copyright claims?
>>
File: 27-10.jpg (169 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
27-10.jpg
169 KB, 990x660
www.udemy.com and www.edx.org have pretty good courses. some free and some are paid but super affordable. Check them both out!
>>
>>263160
On torrent ? Yes. OCH ? No.
Just buy yourself an uploaded or share-online account and use boerse

>>263152
>implying I use torrent
unless im forced to timetravel back to 2006, nah, I'll pass
>>
>>263037
Look up Terry White on YouTube. He has some "10 Things Beginners Want To Know About [program]" for different Adobe products and they're super useful for getting the basics down. That's how I learned InDesign when I started a new job that required it and I actually had not used it before. They never even knew that I just learned InDesign the day before.

After that check out Udemy. That's been my go to place for anything I want to learn more about.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.