[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIRING PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOPPER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: paint.jpg (41 KB, 640x287) Image search: [Google]
paint.jpg
41 KB, 640x287
Need someone to photoshop this pic stating I went to from Miami to Houston March 3rd and came back a day or later. WILL PAY FOR PROFESSIONALISM!!!
>>
File: 1427103418954.jpg (50 KB, 640x287) Image search: [Google]
1427103418954.jpg
50 KB, 640x287
That'll be $3000 plus tip
>>
yea your on acid
>>
and its for school dickhead, my stepmom died and i had to visit my father, I said I was going to fly but drove instead, the program I am in wants proof of the flight or i will be kicked out of my med program.
>>
>>262191
try >>>/wsr/
>>
>>262191
where is the spot for date? or did you take that out already
>>
>>262191
Yeah nice try, explain that to your wife
>>
>wants something
>insults everyone
>trying to falsify information

Yeah you can fuck right off to /wsr/
>>
I'll do it for $100
>>
>>262191
Why don't you just tell them the truth and supply them with a copy of an obituary?
>>
>>262188
If it's on a web page why not just use your browser's element editor?
>>
You realize they're going to call the airline service right?

I went through the same thing with school, except I really had a flight.
>>
How much are you willing to do it for? I could do it for £100 - £1000. Message me at [email protected]
>>
il do it no questions asked for steam moneys op
and i can do it professional af
>>
>>262188
Hey OP, there is this place called fiverr.
Now fuck off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.