[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys I made this logo for a brand me and my buddy are starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
hey guys I made this logo for a brand me and my buddy are starting up and wanted to know if someone could make it look nice on photo shop
>>
>>261355
sure. but first send 50$ via paypal.
>>
>>261355
>Photoshop
>Photo
>Shop
Wrong photo, wrong board, unless you pay up.
>>
>>261355
There is no point anyway.

Way too busy, too much shit is going on and makes it hard to read, like we get it, it's meant to be a surf/skateboard brand, doesn't mean you need to include all that useless detail.
>>
I'll do it for $47 USD

Revisions not included tho
>>
File: 1401950690578.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1401950690578.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>261378
What if he removed the board completely and connect the wave and the halfpipe
>>
>>261389
Yeaaah but you would have to take it further, simplify the wave, don't bother with the detail of the froth/foam stuff at the breaking point, just have a more clean wave shape, and same with the half pipe side, don't have the grind rail at the apex, just make it cleaner and simplified.

You could most definitely incorporate the t into a half pipe shape as well.

Also what's with the fullstop?

I dunno, never been a fan of making letters into objects. if it were me I would take the half skateboard half surfboard idea, make it so that you are looking at it side on rather than from underneath , keep it simple, don't need the leg strap, just have the wheel, trucks, board and fins and then have that underline the letters AT (or A&T or AIT or whatever your brand name is)
>>
if you give me money
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.