[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please help me identify this font, or suggest something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454488076208.png (2 MB, 1425x896) Image search: [Google]
1454488076208.png
2 MB, 1425x896
Can someone please help me identify this font, or suggest something similar?

I've tried vectoring the whole text, as well as different single letters, and using those font finder websites, but nothing similar comes up.

Been searching for fonts myself, but nothing I find is as perfect as this. It's really frustrating.
>>
b-bump
>>
>>260809

it's handdrawn. All of six characters. Not from any particular font.
>>
>>260895
But there has to be something similar.
>>
>>260895
>>260900

No he's right, hand drawn. Nothing you can find will be similar enough because the letters were drawn based off of the characters used, a generic font would not fit.
>>
>>260906
Ok, I understand that, but there's some font you fontgurus can recommend that has a similar feel.
>>
>>260913
Go to letterheadfonts.com

That's as close as you will get.
>>
>>260917
Thanks, some of those are great.
>>
>>260917
>50+ dollars for a fucking font

Damn.
>>
>>260923
Something is only as valuable as what is offered as payment, as a designer you should respect that.
>>
>>260809
Hey there osg buddy. Are you looking to just vector and resize the text that's there or do you want the entire font? If it's the font you want, the lower case lettering looks like a generic simplified cursive font, though you'll probably still have to make upper case letters by hand.

If on the other hand, you just want to vector it and Jack up the size, I can do that no probalo for you if you'd like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.