[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone knows a tutorial to make something like this? I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: d8b32e20805103.562f165445f89.jpg (542 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
d8b32e20805103.562f165445f89.jpg
542 KB, 1200x800
Anyone knows a tutorial to make something like this?

I'm not familiar with this kind of layering. and also the way you can open the logo on another file and then it applies to the current file.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/20805103/Free-realistic-logo-mock-up
>>
>>260148
>https://www.behance.net/gallery/20805103/Free-realistic-logo-mock-up
Looks like shit, clearly embossed and doesn't look anything like print.
>>
>>260148
it's actually quite easy in PS:
>transform a smart objects so it fits the perspective
>apply filters/adjustment layers or anything to blend it in (but non-destructive as smart filter)
>done

now, if you want to change the transformed content, just doubleclick the smart object and paste your content
>>
>>260148
>>260407
heres an idea

how about you put the vector logo+text in the perpective you want above the position you want on that paper photograph, and use its borders as mask, and apply a simple colour-range replacement (that adjusts for variances, i think even corel photopaint 8 had this already)
>>
>>260409
dont understand how that is better
>>
>>260410
becuse it will use the same texture and lighting of the surface itself?

woundn't it be very close to actaully printing, placing the paper on the same position and taking the photo again?
>>
>>260416
yeah well that is the process i described...you can set the layer in a different blend mode (id guess overlay or color to stay in your "simple colour range replacement") and get exactly that result
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.