[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long would it take to learn enough photoshop to be hired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1447547695583.jpg (325 KB, 780x2588) Image search: [Google]
1447547695583.jpg
325 KB, 780x2588
How long would it take to learn enough photoshop to be hired by a modelling firm to touch up photos?
>>
>>256764
Do you have contacts within the industry? Such a gig is hard to land without someone already in the industry recommending you, since most companies already have a guy on staff doing that shit, and 3 more as backups.

OnT though I would say the particular skillset would probably not take more than a few weeks to maybe 3 months to aquire. Then it's all about improving the speed at which you can do your work.

Of course there will always be more to learn, but if you just want to be barely good enough to do the work I'd say that's the timeframe you are looking at.
>>
>>256764
There are some amazing free tuts on Phlearn, check out their Youtube channel and you will be bretty good in no time.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.