[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right guys what do you think of that? My guess is they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: parisJO2024.png (254 KB, 1066x610) Image search: [Google]
parisJO2024.png
254 KB, 1066x610
All right guys what do you think of that?
My guess is they didn't plagiarize, both are just so uncreative and lazy that they came up with similar shit.
I mean we've all been there, you jizz a first draft, you can't think of anything else so you try to perfect it.
No matter what you do, you can polish a turd but it will never shine.
>>
left looks fine you cunt
>>
>4 Paris
>Forever 21
>>
what the fuck did they do to the colour scheme
it looks like shit
>>
File: 78571.jpg (19 KB, 487x598) Image search: [Google]
78571.jpg
19 KB, 487x598
>>256438
Looks like they used the RGB one in this pic here's the good one
>>
>>257031
Looks kinda like a middle finger
>>
>>256325
The one on the left is a stylized Eiffel Tower. It's actually very beautiful in its subtly, I think, because I wasn't expecting it. It's deliberate, I'm sure, aside from also being the 4 in 2024.

It has nothing to with the logo on the right in the slightest, and I highly doubt they were aware of the logo on the right's existence.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.