[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to apply for communication design in Uni and they need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1452610349453.png (152 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1452610349453.png
152 KB, 1000x800
Im going to apply for communication design in Uni and they need a portfolio. I dont want to waste my application fee so what should I put inside and how many?
>>
>>253723
usually the university your applying to sets the amount.

here where I live, it's 20 pieces, at least 5 of them analog, the rest whatever you like.
>>
>>253726
holy shit what do i show for 20 pieces?
>>
>>253729
I had like 5-8 flyer/poster for random shows in my area, 2-3 logo and brandings, 2 drawings of greek sculptures, 4 photographs and the rest doodle. Literally all output you usually generate when working.
>>
File: space.jpg (650 KB, 1280x794) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
650 KB, 1280x794
Question for you guys--
I'd like to incorporate a 4-page comic to my portfolio. I think it represents well my composition skills and creativity.
Problem is, I've designed it vertical. Would you think it's acceptable to put it sideways in the portfolio?
That way, it uses the space more efficiently and to have tried it, it looks good. Only problem is the evaluator will have to flip the portfolio sideways
Is it a cringe-y idea or awesome one? the line is always thin for this kind of stuff ;_;
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.