[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need logo feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Option one.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Option one.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Would be great to have your feedback regarding the logo,

Colors, facetypes, signage, positioning, any feedback would be amazing.
>>
Why is the S not connected to the UNCAR?
the same goes for the T at the end. Would be good if you told us the background of the project; what it's for etc.
>>
File: propo.png (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
propo.png
2 MB, 800x800
Attached with connected S as well. Plus its for an on-demand grocery delivery service.
>>
File: Option two.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Option two.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Another variation.
>>
Check the kerning OP. Also, i keep reading the word "UNCAR" in the middle (as in "uncaring").
>>
[spoiler] I like it. [/spoiler]
>>
>>252903
Top left is my favorite
>>
>>252903
Bottom right
>All about that flat
>>
>>252924
yeah, i don't see that at all.
>>
>>252885
the kerning in "happiness delivered" is awful.
>>
>>252885
The kerning in the tag-line is all over the place. My advice would be to mess around with the relative size of the icon versus the text, maybe make the cart icon bigger, find a balance between the two.

Right now the icon seems to take the backseat compared to the text, but its positioned centrally and on top like its the main focus. Looking at the logo I get the feeling that the suncart is something small and tiny, which is probably not the image that you want.

The variation with the suncart to the right side of the text is a step in the right direction, but the "suncart" text is still too dominating, it needs to be more on equal footing with the suncart-icon itself, as communicating the name and the logo is equally important for the business.
>>
Thanks guys. Will work on it somehow and re-post I guess ...

just googled kerning :p , got the logo made by someone.
>>
I did ask my designer to bring down the letter thickness of Suncart as it looked too dominating and gawdy. More sleeker could be better.
>>
>>252924
I definitely don't see that
>>
File: suncart.png (60 KB, 1149x435) Image search: [Google]
suncart.png
60 KB, 1149x435
Feedbackk plz. Kinda scrappin the whirly font ...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.