[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /gd/, need some help. I'm making a shitty screensaver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Master.jpg (4 MB, 5340x3005) Image search: [Google]
Master.jpg
4 MB, 5340x3005
Hey /gd/, need some help.

I'm making a shitty screensaver for the computer store where I work that displays the specs of the laptop/desktop that it's put on.

My problem is that I need a program where only the actual pc information (green) will be editable in the final file. If the people I work with would actually attempt to use photoshop, I'd just lock the layers in a .psd that I don't want them to change but they're annoyingly avoidant.

A .pdf with locked layers would still allow them to change the font though, and I could see someone messing up the final and plastering it all over the store stock.

So what I need is some program or file that is idiot-proof, and will only allow editing of basic text.

I've been playing around with adobe Acrobat; I added the non-green parts as the file background and added text over the top, but I'm not sure if I can even lock the location of text without creating one of their restricted forms.
>>
use photoshop but put the things you don't want them to modify on a rasterized layer.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.