[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I wasn't sure where to post this and since it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1440975219544.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440975219544.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
So I wasn't sure where to post this and since it's not really photography or OC art, I can't post it in /ic/ or /p/.

I'm really into this style of art but I have no fucking idea what it's called. Can someone help give me a name to search? Because "neon in the dark" is fucking retarded.
>>
File: Heavy_Bullets_Background_FLORA.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Heavy_Bullets_Background_FLORA.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
Here's another with the same idea. It's basically low-res/poly neon art I think. I just don't know what to call it.
>>
>>248354
try /3/, it's nothing /gd/ related. I'd use the term "render" "low poly render". Anyways, Good Luck!
>>
>>248354
I'm the artist of the OP image.
I dunno if you're the same dude that asked in /wg/ but I posted a reply that might help out.
I dunno how to crosslink correctly, so my apologies if I fuck it up.
Here goes.
>>>/wg/6417068
>>
>>248411
They're very nice. Do you have any in larger resolution? (2560x1440). Would make great wallpapers.
>>
>>248429
I can try to render them out at a higher resolution if you can tell me which one you want.
They're meant to be wallpapers, but I guess 1920x1080 is starting to be phased out, I'm starting to make them in larger sizes, and supporting dual and ultrawide screens as well.

But yeah, if you let me know which one/s you want, I can try to render them out at a larger size. It just might take a while because I do all of this on kind of a crappy laptop.
>>
>>248432
>>>/wg/6416634 Would be great. Not sure what I can offer you in return. I'm a web developer if that's of any use to you.
>>
>>248435
Yeah I can do that one.
Don't worry about it. I've only ever gotten paid like once, and I think I'll only charge if someone want's something personal done.
If anything, some advice would be nice if you know anything about it.
As I said in my previous post, I'm looking to start releasing my wallpapers in various sizes, that means there's going to be a bunch of the same wallpaper. I don't really know how to go about hosting that sort of thing in a way that works for everyone. I don't want to post all of them separate on Deviantart, nor do I want to force people to download an archive with all of them, just for one size. I have been using Dropbox for this sort of thing when I have multiple variants, but to me it comes off as somewhat unprofessional.
Any ideas?

I'll have the wallpaper done probably tomorrow.
>>
Flickr is fine if your images have fixed ratios.
>>
>>248447
That's the real problem though.
What I'm hoping to do is upload multiple versions of the same wallpaper, albeit with different common ratios. I'm hoping to include 4k, dualscreen, and ultrawides as well.
I just want a place where I can congregate all the versions of the same image, without have to post it multiple times. I doubt that there really is a place for that sort of thing, but I was just curious.
>>
File: Synthwave.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Synthwave.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>248429
Hey, I finished making the larger sized version if you still want it.
It's not exactly the same, because I had originally made all the edits with 1920x1080 in mind, but I think it looks pretty much the same.
I have 2 versions, one with and one without scanlines. Some people are into them, some aren't.
Unfortunately, they're a bit large for 4chinz, so here they are in a dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4av5ffqn03yuwxj/AADE2NMFc4hNFHeufAA_tqdga?dl=0

Hopefully you enjoy them.
(pic not related)
>>
>>248571
Thank you. It's appreciated.

We should collaborate on some useless arty interactive webpages where elements in the image move based on scroll and crap like that, add some subtle glitchy effects and so on. Let me know if you're interested.
>>
>>248622
Sure man, I can dig it.
I need something to work on during the winter break lull.
Message me on deviantart and we can set something up/ exchange emails.
>>
>>248571
Thanks for a nice wallpaper
>>
>>249547
No problem.
Glad you like it.
>>
>>249552
What do you make these in?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.