[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0773.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0773.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Hey guys I need some serious help and I don't know if this is the right board but I simply can't get this done in photoshop.

I need to get everything green out of this circuit, only need to have the green wiring and the holes so it looks like a circuit plan. Please somebody help me.
>>
Well you literally could do that in Photoshop, though it is tedious and time-consuming. You could reacreate it in AI (if you have it) and it wouldn't be immensely hard that way, just a bunch of circles and lines.
>>
Yeah I tried color selecting and selecting manually, neither did work and I was hoping if someone knows a better solution.
>>
polygonal lasso tool
gl,hf
>>
Ask serious questions and if you want someone else to do it wrong board
>>
If you took that image yourself, you goofed up with the light source. Take a better shot DIRECTLY from above (or better yet, scan it) so there's no dark parts at the bottom. Also the image is a bit slanted.

if you absolutely can't do that then try multiple passes of low-fuzz color ranging where you pick one or two pixels of one part of the green wiring and make a mask of it. Mask out the filth you don't need and range again from another part. It's slow but accurate.
>>
>>247393
>but I simply can't get this done in photoshop
>I need to get everything green out of this circuit
>can't get this done in photoshop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously fuck off noob
>>
File: sweg.png (2 MB, 1752x1672) Image search: [Google]
sweg.png
2 MB, 1752x1672
Just use photoshop. The more time you send, the better it will look.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.