[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need feedback on the concept.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Alaude.png (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alaude.png
129 KB, 1920x1080
Did this using Photoshop, I certainly would achieve better results and smoother edges using another software, but I wanted to test a concept and then receive feedback on it.
>>
File: rato.png (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rato.png
222 KB, 1920x1080
This one is another test.
>>
no, smoother edges bad, it looks cooler with not smoother edge
>>
Want to let us know how u made this
>>
Probably high fidelity and not sure about gradient
>>
File: sat.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>243445
Why so boring colors? for the first one it's ok, but this one really dull
>>
>>243699
Saturating that makes a shade there brownish/red.

If I were going to push the color further, I'd mute the shit out of those reds. Maybe I'm crazy but brown/red and green don't seem great to me.
>>
>243448 I agree
>>
>>243445
The rat looks weird with that background. Either round out the bg to circles or ellipses, or simplify/abstract the rat further. I do love the palettes however, very soft and easy on the eye. The rat's palette reminds me of old gameboy games
>>
looks cheaply autotraced
>>
>>243444
Less tints is key my friend.
Even if some of the subject blend into the background.
>>
>>243516
keked
>>
>>243444
i could do this i about 4 click on photoshop, how old are you OP?

Well let us know how it went if you try and sell it, there are always some fucking retards out there who will buy shit.
>>
File: Helena+the+Hacker.jpg (181 KB, 750x706) Image search: [Google]
Helena+the+Hacker.jpg
181 KB, 750x706
>>243444
Is this a filter?

Because it looks like a filter.

My personal opinion is to copy and paste that into Illustrator and start playing around with the pen and pencil tools. Get familiar with the feel for the program.

Those awesome vector images you see everywhere aren't a matter of using the right filter. It takes some practice and a lot of patience.

Pic is piece I'm working on.
>>
>>243444
many versions available for inspiration
Welcome
>>
File: welcome-back-31700-1366x768.jpg (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
welcome-back-31700-1366x768.jpg
185 KB, 1366x768
>>245642
>>243444
>pic done goofed dot webm
here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.