[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the king of smartphones right now? The 6P, 7s, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: gs7-g5-n6p-ip6sp-compare.jpg (218 KB, 1600x859) Image search: [Google]
gs7-g5-n6p-ip6sp-compare.jpg
218 KB, 1600x859
Who's the king of smartphones right now?

The 6P, 7s, or g5?

AKA does /g/ like OS, specs, or modularity more?
>>
>>53933525

iPhone 6S because it's the biggest selling phone right now. Deal with it.
>>
>>53933580
[Citation needed]
>>
>>53933525
>>53933580

iphone se.
>$399
>btfo all recent flagship android phones with last year's specs
>>
>>53933580
>>53933683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YYO7SDymls

Apple could have the best specs in the market at half the cost and I wouldn't buy that shit.

I could have a supercomputer in my pocket but if it runs iOS I won't be able to do shit with it.
>>
Depends on budget.

The zte warp elite is currently the best ~100$ phone. Supports 128GB microsd cards, 13MP camera, 720p screen, and a quad-core A53 @ 1.2 GHz

The S4 is currently the best ~200$ phone. Supports 128 microsd cards, 13MP camera, 1080p screen, and a quad-core krait 300 @ 1.9 GHz

Not sure about the best ~$300 or ~$400 phone though.
>>
Why is the 6P up there? It doesn't have a microsd slot.
>>
>>53933781
Clean Marshmallow, good cost, nice specs
>>
>>53933734
That's more about you than it is about iOS.
>>
>>53933886
I could get iOS and jump through 100 hoops to do the thing that I want and then one of my apps doesn't get an update and breaks another app and everything falls apart because Apple is actively trying to fuck over jailbreakers at every turn

or I could just use android
>>
Are HTCs any good? I want one in a year or so, and the metal finish gives me a boner.
>>
>>53933525
a tie between s7 and iphone
not even memeing, iphone has pretty well built and ios beats android anytime
>>
I want a removable battery, removable sd, and root capabilities

Should I get the G5 for all 3
the s7 and suck it up for the specs
or the 6p and suck it up for the updates
>>
>>53934072
That's my exact dilemma. Honestly I'm not sure I want to switch to USB C yet. I'm coming from a GS4 and I'd have to get a shit ton of new cables.
>>
>>53934276
Coming from gs5 that I upgraded from the gs4.

Got my gs5 from AT&T that locked the damn bootloader and I wanted my damn gs4 back. Removable battery is fucking sweet though I just pop in a new one whenever I run low on charge so giving that up for the specs of the s7 is a hard decision.

Also giving up a removable sd also fucking sucks because there goes a bunch of freedom there too. I already worked my ass off to get my removable memory to work on my gs5 because samsung and at&t fucked me over and didn't allow me to use it hardly and they're doing it AGAIN on the s7. What's the point of an sd card if you're going to fuck me over and not let me use it?

For these reasons I want to get off the samsung train becuase they're throwing everything that I liked about them out the window, but I've heard some bad things about the g5 like the sub par specs and design. Plus it isn't rooted yet so I'm cautious about the bootloader situation
>>
>>53933734
>>53933920
>I could have a supercomputer in my pocket but if it runs iOS I won't be able to do shit with it.

I'm >>53933683 and I agree with you, it's for this reason that I own a note. It's just too bad the pen features require touchwiz's framework.
>>
Specs? On a phone? Are you people serious? Just get an iphone.
>>
>>53934436
Not all of us are homosexuals or women.
>>
>>53934453
what are implying?
>>
>>53934453
this
>>
>>53933525
>OS
I don't care as long it lets me to do the shit I want.

>specs
I don't care as long it runs without a hitch.

>modularity more
What the fuck is even the point of it?

>Who's the king of smartphones right now?
The one that doesn't lag like shit, so any iPhone from 5s on. Since 1GB RAM is limiting even for normal use, the objectively best phones would be iPhone 6s/+/SE, depending on your requirements.

>>53933734
Why do you even buy a smartphone if you want to do some hipster-ish tasks, that can be done much better on a laptop?
>>
>>53934471
That iPhone users suck cock either way. A large majority of us don't, it's a fact of life, deal with it.
>>
>>53934453
Not all of us are curry shitting pranjeets either
>>
>>53934453
this
>>
Z5 Premium
>4K
>>
>>53934525
I bet you have a 1366x768 chinkpad too
>>
>>53933739
>s4 is currently the best ~200$ phone
Honor 5x, Asus zenfone 2gb, and Asus zenfone laser all work on USA GSM and are better than the s4
>>
i'd go with an lg g4 or g5 in a heartbeat for that removable battery (meaning easy extended batteries) or removable microSD BUT, i have no idea what the CFM scene is like for those phone
>>
>>53934505
Nice meme. irl 99% of iPhone users are either women or homosexuals, you can literally see this everytime you walk into a mall.
>>
>>53934534
He may have, which doesn't change the fact that it's a dumb as fuck resolution for current phones. Even on a laptop 4k is pushing the limit of reason, since the battery drain and required GPU power is just too much.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 200x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 200x294
>>53934542
>the CFM scene
>>
>>53934588
yeah yeah laugh it up chucklefuck, but i really want cyanogenmod on this thing
>>
>>53934545
Feels good being the 1%. Enjoy your lagroid faggot.
>>
>>53934585
That was kind of my point
>>
>>53934607
congrats, for a somewhat faster interface you get a fundamentally limited feature set and a nice badge you can show off to other people.

do you buy modern bmws because of the badge even though they've become heavy numb shitty barges?
>>
>>53934623
this
>>
>>53934607
>Feels good being the 1%. Enjoy your lagroid faggot.
You sure do have lots of memes. You should check out 9gag or reddit, they'll love you there.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>53934623
>for a somewhat faster interface
B-but muh specs?!! It's not fucking fair androbros!
>>
>>53934623
>limited feature set
Only if you want to rice it with your autistic waifus.
>>
>>53934696
Or if you want to have additional 128GB of storage for only $30.
>>
>>53934734
Yeah I guess, but this doesn't apply for most people. A lot of them are fine with what's left of 16GB and doubt that a normal user could even fill 32GB.

Besides, while the Apple storage costs most, it's also way, WAY faster.
>>
>>53934696
>Implying you need an extensive feature set to rice with waifus

where's your application manager? Your widgets? Homescreen customization? Interface customization? Bootloader unlock? Cross-app communication? Open source software? Removable batteries or storage? NFC? Off-market apps?

There is no iOS equivalent for Tasker and there will never be because the designers of your phone are actively fighting against the community. The only reason you have jailbreak is because apple continuously leaves harder to find holes in their code to exploit. Apple actively steals jailbreaking ideas, claims them as their own design, and then specifically patches their iOS to prevent competition.

I'll never understand why you not only open your asshole to the jew-fucking but then have the gall to go on /g/ and shill for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-12-15-01.png (67 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-12-15-01.png
67 KB, 720x1280
>>53934734
THIS
>tfw already used 69GB on my 128GB microsd card
>>
>>53934822
You don't ask the most important question, WHO needs all of that shit?

I guess there can be made a point for replaceable batteries if you want to prolong the devices life but it's pretty easy to do yourself and there are tons of places who offer it for dirt cheap.

Why would the rest of it be relevant for a normal person? Does your mother care whether her shit is open sores or not?
>>
>>53934871
>I guess there can be made a point for replaceable batteries
Not really because they're not hot swappable.
>>
>>53934805
>Yeah I guess, but this doesn't apply for most people. A lot of them are fine with what's left of 16GB and doubt that a normal user could even fill 32GB.
Yes it does, most people have movies/tv shows and music they would like to watch on the go/on the bed. 16GB is fucking garbage for someone in 2016. 64GB minimum. Apple knows this which is why they sell the more popular 64GB iPhone SE for $500. Meanwhile any android phone can have its memory expanded by 64GB with like $15 (UHS-I too).

>Besides, while the Apple storage costs most, it's also way, WAY faster.
Doesn't make a lick of difference irl. $30 UHS-I (~24MB write/ 48MB read) 128GB microsd cards can already write 2GB files in 1 minute or less and transfer 2GB files in 30 seconds or less.
>>
>>53934871
Because #1 you are on /g/ so obviously you care about that shit

#2 having all of that other shit available to nerds leads to greater innovations and advancements then can be made by walling everything off and only letting your staff who are incredibly strained to a single "vision" work on your software. Sure the constrained staff will make a more consistent and well designed product, but they will make far fewer advancements than if you would go open source and work alongside rather than against the community.

TLDR: More freedom, more nerds, better shit for mom&dad / chad&stacy
>>
>6P
Nobody owns this.
>7s
Don't know what that is.
>g5
Too ugly to be king of anything. Too ugly to be king of ugly phones even.

When will the 32GB meme die already. Buy 16 or 64, 32 is so pointless.
>>
>>53933525
the s7 is superior
>micro sd
>better battery life of the bunch
>FUCKING demolishes the others when it comes to audio quality
>amazing screen, the 6s is the only thing that can compare
>better camera than the others.
>>
>>53934884
>hot swappable
Is a fucking gimmick. Unless your phone is old as fuck, or you spend your entire life in front of it, a charge will easy last you a day.

>most people have movies/tv shows and music they would like to watch on the go/on the bed.
>he thinks normal people download movies and shows
>he thinks anybody watches shit on a phone

Did you ever hear of streaming?

>16GB is fucking garbage for someone in 2016.
Just because it's not enough for you or me, doesn't mean it's not enough for the average person using a smartphone.

>Doesn't make a lick of difference irl.
That's like saying SSD doesn't make difference to HDD (pretty much the speed difference compared to UHS I and NVMe NAND)

>>53934933
>#1
Not a tiny bit. My phone is there for calls, music, browsing and an occasional app. Even Windows phone would be fine, if they weren't so ugly.

>#2
True theoretically but what improvements did it actually make? Specifically on phones?

> More freedom, more nerds, better shit for mom&dad / chad&stacy
Not if it comes at cost of usability and performance as it does with Android.
>>
>>53934453
this
>>
>>53935045
>a charge will easy last you a day.

Yay, my phone lasts a whole day if I don't use it.
>>
>>53935062
If you spend 8h uploading dickpics and playing vidya on it, battery life would be your smallest problem.
>>
>>53934871
>You don't ask the most important question, WHO needs all of that shit?
people who are fully realizing the capability of what a smartphone can be
not people using it for instagramming their food
>>
>>53935089
Well I do so as far I'm concerned it's my biggest problem.
>>
>>53935045
>I want to swap my battery
>just don't use your phone!

>I want to download content
>just don't download it or watch/listen to shittier quality versions through streaming! Nevermind if you don't want to depend on 4g coverage that drops or isn't everywhere you go

>I want more storage space
>S-so? Stacy doesn't!

I want to download off market apps, I want to block ads on YouTube and other functions I can only get by rooting, I want to customize my phone's ui to suit my taste and uses, etc
>>
>>53935045
>Did you ever hear of streaming?
Yes, nobody fucking likes it, the only reason they use it is because they got a iPhone/android without a microsd slot

>Just because it's not enough for you or me, doesn't mean it's not enough for the average person using a smartphone.
The average person has wants to have media on his phone therefore needs at least 64GB of storage space to be happy. Apple does offer this you know.

>That's like saying SSD doesn't make difference to HDD (pretty much the speed difference compared to UHS I and NVMe NAND)
But we're comparing 2 NAND storage technologies you retard. Yeah the ishit SE might copy a movie in 20 seconds vs 1 minute but in the end isn't worth it at all. You're paying $500 and get limited to 64GB of storage (of which iOS takes up space in). Meanwhile 2GB RAM android phones that go for ~$100 can expand their memory to 128GB for 30 fucking dollars (UHS-I too).
>>
>>53935151
>I want to download off market apps, I want to block ads on YouTube and other functions I can only get by rooting, I want to customize my phone's ui to suit my taste and uses, etc

autism
>>
>>53935134
Basically this. There isn't anything an iPhone does better than Android for social media garbage. The only reason I've heard from someone who isn't a mouth breather was that it syncs better with their macbook.

Even though he doesn't use it for music or anything, so I don't know what he's syncing. Maybe photos?
>>
>>53935179
Autism is complaining that people ITT use their phones more extensively than you. Just admit that you're a retard, and we can all move on from your embarrassing argument of, "Well don't do that," for the couple of dozen features mentioned so far.
>>
>>53935218
>Autism is complaining that people ITT use their phones more extensively than you

autism is what you do with phones.
>>
>>53935179
>anyone who actually uses technology has autism
>>>/soc/
>>>facebook
>>>instagram
>>>reddit
>>
>>53935134
> the capability of what a smartphone can be
A slowass laptop with a ridiciosly small screen. Fantastic!

>>53935151
>just don't use your phone
Almost any shit phone got 4-5h SOT. What the fuck are you doing to need more?

>just don't download it or watch/listen to shittier quality versions through streaming!
I am simply stating how normal people do it.

>S-so? Stacy doesn't!
The original point was about MUH LIMITED iOS, while the so called limits don't affect normal people.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>53935238
lel you salty

t. iPhone 6 user
>>
>>53933734
Who the fuck cares what you think
>>
>>53935263
The 128GB iPhone 6S is the best phone in the world. Has been since release. Best $1000 I ever spent (I got Applecare too).
>>
>>53935163
>Yes, nobody fucking likes it
Tell that to the millions who use HBO Go, Netflix and whatever shit there is. Jesus fuck, the autism is staggering. I don't use any of the crap either but the majority of people does.

>The average person has wants to have media
Only photos really and there are tons of cloud services for that and Instrawhore. Again, you can't apply your userprofile on normal people.

>But we're comparing 2 NAND storage technologies
That are worlds apart.

> 20 seconds vs 1 minute but in the end isn't worth it at all
Why not?

>Meanwhile 2GB RAM android phones that go for ~$100 can expand their memory to 128GB for 30 fucking dollars (UHS-I too).
In that case you just prioritize maximum storage, but ignoring everything else.
>>
>>53935257
>What the fuck are you doing to need more?
Using it obviously, you fucking idiot.

>I am simply stating that retards use a shitty, limited alternative so you should be fine with that

>the limits don't affect normal people
Normal people use their fucking i7 laptops with 260GB SSD'sv as Facebook machines with the occasional photo storage and Netflix binge. Why the fuck should I care that normalfags aren't aware of what phones can do these days?
>>
>>53935327
>1000 dolaroos for that cheap piece of shit

rip my sides.
>>
>>53935357
>Using it obviously, you fucking idiot.
What kind of day would justify needing more than 5h SOT?

>so you should be fine with that
Obviously not, you're free to get a Lagdroid phone with as much storage as you like ... but you fail to understand that most people couldn't care less about that, hence the "downsides" of iOS, only affect a minority.

>Normal people use their fucking i7 laptops with 260GB SSD'sv as Facebook machines with the occasional photo storage and Netflix binge.
So? It's obviously a superior solution and if they have no money problems, why wouldn't they?
>>
>>53935413
"This product only gives AIDS to a minority so it doesn't matter"

YOU ARE THE MINORITY
>>
>>53935364
>cheap piece of shit

But I'm not talking about android.
>>
>>53935441
Try not showing stuff up your arse if you're that worried about AIDS, autist-chan.
>>
>>53935413
>Why are you using your phone!!

>lagdroid
If you buy a $30 HTC maybe. Any rooted $200 phone is going to perform a lot more seemlessly than your walled garden, Stacy.

>Other people don't care so you shouldn't
Not an argument, just you being an idiot that thinks tech illiterate consensus means something.

>superior solution
To what? They're not actually using the hardware to where performance becomes noticeably different from lesser models.

>who cares if they waste their money
No one cares, it just means they're retarded.
>>
>>53935549
>using your phone
You still haven't happen a single scenario where a normal person would use 5h SOT

>Any rooted $200 phone is going to perform a lot more seemlessly than your walled garden
So it will even outperform Lagxus 6P, that is still a laggy mess compared to outdated A8? Does it run on Autism magic?

>They're not actually using the hardware to where performance becomes noticeably different from lesser models.
So what? They are using a hardware that performs enough for their needs. Where is the problem?

>who cares if they waste their money
>couple hundred bucks
>talking about money
Living in India must be a pain. Tell us more about your toilets.
>>
>>53933954
Eh, it's cheaper to buy a slab of aluminium and bend it so you can join their community
>>
I'm thinking of buying the LG G5, but I just know ill regret it.
>>
>>53934072
The g5 is a nightmare. I had it for about a day and I was constantly shitting myself the glass panel would crack. Even the lightest touch distorts the screen as though you are poking a plasma TV. The bottom bezel felt like it could snap off and that was the reason I called the mobile provider as I felt a little snap inside. It was horrible, lovely phone, nice camera but it's not something you would be able to use for a year. The g5 in that respect is an absolute mess. I went with the Nexus 6p because the reasons you provided. Exactly same price and same plan and it downloaded the android update as soon as I enrolled the device.
>>
>>53935688
Just checked, right now some versions have locked bootloader and the versions with an unlocked bootloader, the partitions don't have write permissions

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=66258578&postcount=9356

I was planning to get the g5 but once I got told it doesn't have write permissions I'm forced to get the s7 because the 6P lacks a removable sd slot.

>>53935737
holy fuck now I'm definitely not getting the 6P but now I'm leaning towards the s7 because at least it has removable SD storage and I'll be using a custom rom anyway
>>
>>53934980
Except for the fact that the sd reader is irrelevant on the S7 since Samsung was too worried that their customers are retarded. It's only use is for media.
>>
>>53935764
Fixed http://www.modaco.com/news/android/heres-how-to-configure-adoptable-storage-on-your-s7-s7-edge-r1632/
>>
Pick whatever you like the most and go with it.
>>
huawei mate 8 seems like the best. bigger display, faster than anything, superior wifi browsing battery life, cheaper, etc.

but what i'd really like to see is a 7-8" phablet that's lightweight, as fast as mate 8 with same crazy battery life and super amoled.
>>
7s: shitty touchwiz
6p: absurd screen size
g5: expensive
all three phones are pretty much the same to xiaomi mi5 (in some ways mi 5 is even better), but mi 5 costs 2 times less.
>>
>>53936341
>xiaomi
I actually like to listen to music on my phone, not static and hissing
>>
I like the G5, although I don't know what module I would use. Probably either the amp or an extra battery, if that's an option.

I wonder what the ROM support will be like.
>>
>>53936401
>current year
>not using usb-connected external DAC
>>
File: 33620aee_image.jpg (42 KB, 462x362) Image search: [Google]
33620aee_image.jpg
42 KB, 462x362
>>53936431
yeah, I would love to look like a retard
>>
>>53933954
HTC M8 was a solid phone, but M9 was shit due to overheating and throttling issues with the first version of the Snapdragon 810. The next HTC phone will have a different design (no more front facing speakers) but metal chassis.
>>
>>53933781
Neither does /g/'s favorite crApple phone
>>
>>53934980
6p has better audio quality and battery, and the camera is preatty comparable to all the others
>>
Is jtc even a thing anymore? Are they the new blackberry?
>>
ASUS Zenfone 2 SE is best smartphone, unfortunately I bought an m9 and have been utterly disappointed with it and android 6.0 in general
>>
Im choosing between the 6p, g4, and the s7
I like the bigger screen of the 60, and it has a good battery and camera plus regular android updates, s7 and g4 are nice because they have sd cards slots and the g4 is also the cheapest of the bunch
>>
>>53933525
I can't justify upgrading my Gs5, but I'd be inclined to an s7 if I had the budget.
>>
>>53934805
The average user definitely uses up a ton of space with photos and videos. I always hear complaints from people that they have no space on their phone.
>>
What about the v10? Good screen, removable battery, SD support.. Is it the fact that it's still on lollipop and the gimmicky seconds screen is weird to /g/? Why is it rarely talked about?
>>
anyone have a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact? how do you like it?
>>
>>53935625
>where a single person would use 5H AOT
>no one uses their phone!
I do all the time just browsing clover, listening to music, messaging people on line all day, watching shit on my phone during lunch or while I'm laying down in bed. I don't know who you're fooling with this idea that no one uses their phone for more than five hours.

>no, here let me say the word lag a few times

>So what if they waste their money because they're retarded? Wh-why are you laughing

>S-stop making fun of me. If you don't waste your money, you must be poor!
>poor people with EBT and food stamps don't buy iPhones
I'll laugh at your stupidity just like i laugh at retards who pay two grand for a sweatshirt with holes in it or a twingo.
>>
Blackberry Priv.

>that keyboard
>security updates
>stock Android
>god tier battery life
>timely updates
>>
>>53933525
I'm about to get a phone but I don't know whats the fastest one for shitposting and emulating games
>>
So is the battery life on the 6S as bad as people make it out to be? From what I've seen online, the idle time is great but SOT is shit.
>>
The 6P and iPhone 6S are the only phones worth even mentioning. Android still has a few years of maturing before it reaches iOS levels of polish. Especially with the cluster fuck that is android development libraries. Developing on iOS is actually enjoyable.

>>53936910
The non plus iPhones have pretty mediocre battery life. Doesn't help that they don't have quick charging either.

Honestly when apple adopts AMOLED and USBC with quick charging android will become irrelevant.
>>
>>53936940
>AMOLED
Isn't iOS largely white? I can imagine the battery life would be pretty bad.
>quick charging
Hosed my Note 4's battery in 9 months.
>>
>>53933739
G2 ia the best optiob for both sub $100 and $200 if you dont mind no SD card slot.
>1080p
>13MP OIS camera
>2GB of RAM and SD 800 plus Adreno 330
Most sell it for under $200, theres a seller in Amazon selling unlocked D801s for $95 in veey good condition.
>>
>>53936982
Hm yeah that's a good point. Supposedly theyre adopting AMOLED panels in 2017 but does seem like they'd have to do something about the white but then again that's one of iOS' signature things so idk.

I'd love to switch to android myself it's just none of the phones are quite there yet for me. This next iteration of Nexus phones might change that but who knows. Android just doesn't have the polish of iOS for me.
>>
>>53933525
Mi 5 Pro
>>
Is the S7 edge worth it at all?
>>
>>53936982
>iOS largely white?
will go black for 7, never go back

that would end the game. if iphone went dark and amoled with usb quick charging. they already have the best processors and best power managment, if they went amoled and continued used the saved space from removing the headphone jack to decrease the size of the top and bottom bezels and put in a larger battery, apple would end the game forever
>>
>>53937034
I think the issue is going to be that Apple is the slow iterator and likes to wait until technology is proven first. That dream phone will inevitably happen but I think by the time it does Android might be ahead in new technologies.
>>
>>53937005
>G2 ia the best optiob for both sub $100 and $200 if you dont mind no SD card slot.
That's a HUGE downside. 128GB UHS-I microsd cards go for as low as $30.

>Most sell it for under $200, theres a seller in Amazon selling unlocked D801s for $95 in veey good condition.
Nobody buys used phones. Also the battery is non-removable. Only a complete retard would buy this piece of shit over the $200 boost S4.
>>
>>53936652
Good that there is Google Photos for that, or simply putting the stuff on their desktop.
4K video will be a pain with 16GB for sure though.

>>53936871
>browsing clover/messaging people on line all day
For 5h, while being outside? What the fuck, man.

>listening to music
Does it take you 1h to pick a track? Do you even understand what SOT is?

> watching shit on my phone during lunch or while I'm laying down in bed
Instead of talking to people or eating? If you're at home, you can do it on a larger screen.

Rest of your post is sour grapes and pretty boring: "Lol, fucking retards are buying new BMWs while I got used Toyota from daddy"

>>53936982
They could finally add a dark theme to iOS, would be great for non AMOLED screens too. The whiteness is such a cancer.
>>
>>53937033
i got the edge and while its slightly worse for gaymes its makes everything else more enjoyable
>>
Does my dream phone exist?

>Less than $300
>Great battery life
>AMOLED
>Stock android or at least semi-stock either through roms or natively
>SD card support
>Semi-decent build. Doesn't have to be amazing but not an old hunk of plastic preferrably. Fairly minimal design and no obnoxious branding.
>>
>>53937104
>slightly worse for gaymes
Whys that?
>>
File: G2OKRU48VRL71428959630793.jpg (291 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
G2OKRU48VRL71428959630793.jpg
291 KB, 950x534
>>53937136
if anything you have to tap is on/near the edge its slightly awkward since its curved, can be harder to tap things (think hearthstone, trying to bring up your cards, see pic)
>>
>>53937129
blu has options for you

blu vivo 5
>>
>>53937207
Damn, that looks almost perfect. What are the chances of Marshmallow for a phone with my requirements?
>>
File: sowkG8Lg.png (314 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
sowkG8Lg.png
314 KB, 680x382
>>53937136
>>53937179
found a shot that shows this better
>>
>>53937247

look at nexus 6 by lg, sometimes you can catch them on sale. and it's a year and a half old but it's still going to get quick updates from based google
>>
Holy shit the g5 is ugly as fuck
>>
>>53933734
Not using any Apple shot but with jailbreak its usable. Should be the first thing to do like rooting chink phones to get an non bloat os.
>>
>>53936553
>6p has better audio quality and battery than the s7
http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_nexus_6p-review-1355p7.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7-review-1408p3.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_nexus_6p-review-1355p3.php
Stop being a fucking shill for a shit phone
>>
Any major issues with the Moto X Style (also known as Pure)? It's at the very top end of my budget, and I'm comparing it to the Nexus 5X and the Oneplus Two. It has expandable storage which neither of the others do.

Battery life is apparently quite meh- but I usually carry a battery pack thingy anyway.

Both the other options have smaller screens, and the OP2 even lacks NFC. But for some reason nobody seems to praise/shill the Style, so am I missing something?
>>
HTC 10 will be the best
>>
>>53937534
Will it get a mSD slot?
>>
Seriously debating getting the S7 but I want stock android. How much samsung garbage will I be able to get rid of by removing apps, installing google now launcher and samsung themes?
>>
>>53933954
Yes they are tip top. One m8 is still one of the best phones on the market.
>>
>>53937956
>that camera
>still one of the best phones on the market
I guess android users still love to settle for gimped phones.
>>
>>53933580
>McDonald's is the best selling restaurant so that means it's the best restaurant
>>
>>53938025
Except the 6S still is a better overall phone than any android phone dreams of being.
>>
File: m8_vs_5s_general_photos_6.jpg (549 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
m8_vs_5s_general_photos_6.jpg
549 KB, 1600x1199
>>53938001
Left: iPhone 5s
Right: One M8
>>
>>53934497
>>specs
>I don't care as long it has specs
Good fucking Lord your entire post is a fallacy
>>
>>53938001
>Muh mega pixels
The sensor in the m8 camera is pretty good.
If you really care about the camera buy a fucking DSLR.
>>
>>53938066
You're not helping your point.
>>
>>53938045
>S7 has better screen, better hardware, and is water resistant
LOL I'm going to ignore everything you say and keep shilling apple products
>>
Galaxy core prime 444
>>
iPhone 6s without a shadow of a doubt.

>A9 chip
>NVMe Storage
>encrypted/secure
>great multitasking
>iOS apps > android apps
>3D touch
>Just as fast (if not faster) as all the others
>Software updates for years to come
>great looking
>>
>>53938092
Not even about megapixels, the camera is just flat shit, one of the main reasons HTC took a hit and it's why the camera is their main focus with the 10. The DSLR argument is irrelevant and ignorant.

>>53938102
I'm talking about overall experience here. App quality on iOS is significantly higher. iOS ecosystem is significantly more sophisticated than android. iOS as a platform is way more sophisticated especially from a developers standpoint. Android libraries are a mess. Not to mention the fragmentation of android as a whole. You can buy a flagship and never see the next android version. Meanwhile iOS has consistent updates. Refinement is worth more than bleeding edge features and that shows in sales. Android may have the market share, but you have poor people to thank for that. Meanwhile Apple takes something like 92% of smartphone profits. That's a decent incentive to developers when their user base actually buys apps instead of pirates them because theyre poor.
>>
>>53933886
Dat REKT tho
>>
>>53934607
No Lag on the Note 4 buddy. It's alright you'll learn one day
>>
>you use your phone, what the fuck man.
Yeah I know. Crazy that I use my mobile phone.

>only if the screen is on is the battery used, extended listening with the screen dimmed doesn't use the battery.

>instead of talking to people or eating
>can't eat if you're watching something because iPhone users are mentally handicapped
>thinks I work in a shitty cubicle farm like him

>WHY ARE YOU USING YOUR PHONE?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DON'T USE IT, THE SHILLPHONE IS JUST LIKE IT!

>comparing a Twingo with a BMW
Holy fuck, you're really fucking stupid. You didn't even bother googling probably because it requires you to turn on your phone's screen, and who does that right? Not us normalfags.

>sour grapes
>>>/v/
Tell me more about how I'm jealous of niggers getting welfare checks who have iPhones. You're trying to convince me that I don't really want more features and flexibility because iOS has.. Apple UI? Fixed storage? What? You're telling me to downgrade because Stacy does it.
>>
>>53938254
For>>53937101
>>
>>53936854
I like it very much.
>>
>>53938102
Screen, yes. Hardware? Hell no, the SoC is inefficient mess, that fails at single core performance pretty bad and 6s NAND is at least twice as fast.

Water resistance is decent but 6s survives normal scenarios pretty well too.

>>53938136
>6s
>great looking
>with that camera nipple
Just no. Everything else you said is true but design-wise, 6 and 6s was a huge step down.
>>
>>53937864
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m10-7884.php

It will get everything, even a good DAC for your autism music.
>>
Motorola moto X pure. Plain and simple. Best $400 phone put there. Between specs, build quality, offering near bone stock Android, and having easily attainable root with custom ROMs it's an amazing phone.

Not to mention the ability to add additional storage unlike Nexus line.
>>
>>53938378
Design is ugly as hell though.
>>
>>53933920
Things that never happen: the post.
I love how all of these android legionnaires are experts on iOS. There's a reason they can't all run the most current version of the os.
>>
>>53938369
>unironically thinking that HTC is still relevant

>>53938378
It's pretty ugly tho and the camera is meh. If you're going to add additional storage, you'll be over $400, might as well spend a bit more for 64GB SE that blows it away at everything.
>>
>>53938422
Android users are poor and uneducated, what do you expect? It's backed up by evidence.
>>
>>53938434
Can you name a better phone based on the rumors faggot?
>>
>>53937482
Sorry i though you meant the speakers
>>
>>53938459
No headphone-jack Phone 7, duh.

No seriously, just look at the fucking thing. It ain't gonna sell with a front like that. Even newer Nexus phones don't look as boring.
>>
File: 1445310255387.jpg (20 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
1445310255387.jpg
20 KB, 271x400
>>53938511
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH NO HEADPHONE JACK
>>
>>53938448
>I buy my phone based on what other people think of me

Jesus, that's pathetic.
>>
>>53938572
>i buy inferior phones
Jesus, that's pathetic.
>>
>>53938537
Nobody cares about phone keyboards anymore (sans some autists), given a good alternative, nobody will care about the headphone jack either soon.
>>
File: 45838934589345.jpg (58 KB, 316x345) Image search: [Google]
45838934589345.jpg
58 KB, 316x345
Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 Pro

Join us the master race chink import buyers in /csg/
>>
Moto Droid Turbo 2 faggots
>>
File: g-buying-guide.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g-buying-guide.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>53938722
>Verizon phone
>any CDMA phone
>Lenovorola

lel

Pic related is the only buying guide you need.
>>
>>53938804
>being american
>>
>>53938804
>no mSD slot
kill yourself
>>
File: 1455817435216.jpg (88 KB, 408x561) Image search: [Google]
1455817435216.jpg
88 KB, 408x561
>>53933525
The motherfucking Note 4
>>
5x or s7? Need something non-huge
>>
>>53938913
6s
>>
>>53938926
Isn't it about the same size?
>>
>>53938636
Tell me about the reasonable DAC on your iPhone

Or the SD slot

Or it not being priced at 1000 to compete with the HTC specs
>>
>>53938913
I'd say 5x unless you feel like you need the extra battery in the s7
>>
>>53939145
>Tell me about the reasonable DAC on your iPhone
iPhones got pretty damn good audio quality for phones, it's like they are made by a company that revolutionized mp3 players.

Just as specs, it's hard to compare phones that are out with rumours. All we know is that HTC will run Lagdroid, so most likely, it'd be slower than iPhone anyway.

>Or the SD slot
I always was a big proponent of it but bit more expensive but much faster storage is preferable.
>>
>>53934453
All of this
>>
File: mr.jpg (21 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
mr.jpg
21 KB, 300x273
>>53937513
>>
>>53934805
You underestimate the amount of pictures and videos women take. I know a lot of woment who go with Samsung just for the extra room for pictures and because of Samsung's massive shilling budget
>>
>>53939195
>Just as specs, it's hard to compare phones that are out with rumours. All we know is that HTC will run Lagdroid, so most likely, it'd be slower than iPhone anyway.
nice meme

>I always was a big proponent of it but bit more expensive but much faster storage is preferable.
Not really, $30 128GB UHS-I microsd cards transfer at ~50MB/s and write 25MB/s or faster. At those speeds you can transfer 2GB of data in ~30 seconds. Faster storage after this is practically overkill. In addition even 2GB RAM $100 android phones support 128GB microsd cards making android phones cheaper and have more storage apace than 128GB $1,000 iPhone 6S plus phones.
>>
>>53934607
IPhones aren't even luxury anymore and haven't been since they came out. Thats why niggers have them now too.
>>
>>53939598
this, you're LITERALLY paying more for less if you get an iPhone.
>>
>>53938434
HTC fucked up the m9 but the 10 will be a game changer if they learned. They claim to use a fine dac (like always and better than the iPhone's) good speakers a decent 3000ma/h battery 820 and so on. It will probably be the best thing coming in 2016 but let's see what the new nexus phone offer.
Besides you buy a mSD once and can use it for years. 128 GB are 40 bucks more. The 64 th se costs 100 bucks more.
>>
>>53939648
Gb not th
>>
>>53933525
Technically the 6 core 3Gb variant of the LG G4 is faster than the Nexus 6p in benchmarks.
>>
>>53938703
>implying all phones aren't made in China
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-145557.png (107 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-145557.png
107 KB, 1440x2560
>>53933781
Honestly who the fuck even needs a microSD card slot? Pic related is my 6p after four months of usage.
>>
>>53939705
Not erveryone likes the idea of renting music.
>>
>>53939697
yes all phonea re probably made in China but buying chinese phones from chinese sites make you skip paying for distributors/stores/cancerous intermediaries/brand value only existing because of business norms that skyrockets the prices.

The chink webstore buyer is a more intellectual man. Buying directly from the chink is better than buying from a phones jumping from jew to jew to jew to you.
>>
>>53939733
So save it on your phone, nobody listens to more than 10-15gb worth of music unless you are a FLACtard, and even if you have more, you can just keep it on your home computer and stream it to your android
>>
>>53935737
This is basically my impression from youtube videos alone. And the battery is pretty shit compared to the s7/s7 edge.

The drop test I watched was the worst I have seen. Look it up, good that you returned it.
>>
>>53939598
>nice meme
Nice denial.

>microsd cards transfer at ~50MB/s and write 25MB/s or faster
While iPhone NAND is 400/160MB/s, and I think the numbers are from 16GB version, 64 or at least 128GB should hit 1k read.

>Faster storage after this is practically overkill
Just what kind of retarded logic is that? There is no overkill in storage speed, the faster the better. Why would you want to waste 30 seconds waiting if it can be almost instantly?

Android solution is obviously cheaper but given the spirit of the thread, I'd say it's about the "best" and not "most affordable".

>comparing some $200 Lagdroid with 6s
Android flagships with micro SD aren't even that much cheaper and all have the no updates problem.

>>53939648
>HTC fucked up the m9 but the 10 will be a game changer if they learned
I admire your optimism but let's just wait.

>decent 3000ma/h battery
Not saying too much without knowing how much their screen uses. 820 is inferior to A9 in a lot of benchmarks, in real use even to A8 and depending on your ROM, even A7 is faster than say TouchJizz on 820.

>Besides you buy a mSD once and can use it for years.
Certainly, from purely price orientated POV, mSD is the better solution. From performance, it's not.

>>53939787
>nobody listens to more than 10-15gb worth of music
Kek. Although listening to FLACs deserves even more keks indeed.
>>
>>53937129
Nexus 5
>>
>>53939867
>tfw no sd card support and 32GB max is why I didn't buy one
Still makes me sad, it was the best Nexus.
>>
>>53936605
Daily notice that g4s are ticking time bombs and will get stuck in permanent boot loops for no reason except hardware defects
>>
No basically here's the jist:

iOS: For people who just want it to work.

Android: For people who want to make it work for them.

How fucking hard is that?
>>
>>53939866
But I have no problem to wait some seconds to load music/series/fotos on/from my handy if I don't need to use iTunes. Besides I use WiFi Files Transfers Pro for big files. Fast storage isn't a throttling factor if your apps and system is placed on the intern storage. You don't need to get hold back by touchjizz. There a other options and yes I hope that HTC gets their shit together.
>>
>>53940076
WiFi File Transferer* I should check befor submitting.
>>
>>53937005
G2 sucks donkey balls. Lollipop fucked it up 10 ways from Tuesday and mine randomly crashes and turns off. LG never again.
>>
>>53933580
>kit kat releases
Android is King
>lollipop releases
>all fucked up
>no mfg update to marshmallow
IPhone is King
>>
>>53940076
>I have no problem to wait some seconds to load music/series/fotos on/from my handy
Neither do I, if I were to buy some sub $200 stuff. If we talk about dropping 400-500 and more on a phone, I'd say this shit should be as fast as possible.

>handy
German detected.

Also iTunes got wifi transfers too.

>There a other options
Like what? The only high end Android phones that get updates on time lack micro SD.
>>
File: 1446684719793.gif (208 KB, 540x575) Image search: [Google]
1446684719793.gif
208 KB, 540x575
>>53938045
keep trying.
>>
>>53940159
Kinda true but it's more connected to iOS getting some of the features that were basic for Android like notification centre or flashlight.

Basically one of them improved, the other actually got worse and worse. Although Marshmallow is kay.
>>
>>53939866
>Android flagships with micro SD aren't even that much cheaper and all have the no updates problem.
You're literally retarded. All Android phones get regular OTA updates and there are tons of $500 android flagships (with a microsd slot) that not only outperform the iPhone 6S plus but outspec it too with more RAM and more possible storage (ie 32GB Sony Z5 + $30 128GB microsd). Meanwhile the iPhone 6S plus is still $1,000 for the 128GB version.
>>
>>53940225
>All Android phones get regular OTA updates
>outperform the iPhone 6S plus
Aww, and here you dropped all the subtility.
>>
>>53939960
What? Sense and concision in my /g/? gtfo
>>
>>53940159
this

Material design is what did it for me. On iOS any app looks great, on android devs just seem to misinterpret everything. There are some good looking apps but on average they just look like shit. And there is nothing I can do about it.

You may say it 'its just looks' but I think its important. Design is what shapes your experience when your using your phone and after using iPhones for while going back to android just feels like a step backwards.
>>
>>53934841
What phone?
>>
Everyone still wants to compare their phone to the iPhone, so it must be iPhone. I have yet to see "Samsung killer" appear in a headline anywhere.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-172334.png (105 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-172334.png
105 KB, 1440x2560
I'll vote for the 6P.
Despite it's huge screen it gets decent SOT
i'm biased because i'm in love with this device.
>>
>want an s7
>that fucking price
Should I just settle for a 6p? I just want to emulate some games and have a good camera with decent battery life
>>
>>53940788
zte warp elite
>>
Anyone who's afraid of buying an s7 because of touchwizz:

Install nova launcher + good lock. Good bye touchwizz, hello nearly-stock android.
>>
>>53933525

6s

Great CPU/GPU perf, smooth and stable OS, excellent design and materials.

Screen is outclassed by some of Samsung's better AMOLEDs but that's my only complaint.
>>
>>53941139
So you're not gonna complain about how you have to pay $900 or more for 128GB of storage on it while even sub-$100 android phones can be equipped with fast 128GB micro sd cards for $30?
>>
File: Capture.png (79 KB, 617x1034) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
79 KB, 617x1034
>>53933525
I'll be honest, one of the big reasons that I chose the 6S Plus is because it uses a PCI-e bus and the NVME protocol for its flash storage. There is literally no performance bottleneck placed on it with the full disk encryption. At least when it comes to the sequential performance.

Even the fastest Android or Windows Phone with encryption enabled and hardware accelerated AES can't reach the read/write speeds of the interface the iPhone uses. Again, at least when it comes to the sequential speeds. The random is either near the top or mid-pack.
>>
>>53941445
You know all that means jack shit when the FBI know how to access the software/hardware backdoors on iOS right?
>>
>>53941445
The only reason you got an iPhone is because you're a raging homosexual, don't lie. Also those benchmarks are meaningless since iPhones are full of backdoors.
>>
>>53941472
They can do the same with Android as well. If you believe the NSA has the resources it does, then no OS is safe.

Frankly I'm personally more concerned about keeping my information private from other individuals over any three letter organization. If a state agency wants your infor and wants to devote enough resources and manpower to get it, there's probably very little you can do to stop them.
>>
The one which I like the most. Retard.
>>
>>53940966

what rom / kerner are you using? mine tops out at about 5, but never goes over.
>>
>>53941524

*kernel
>>
>>53941352
Right? Who cares about performance, OS, camera, display, build quality and all that shit, IT'S ALL ABOUT MAX STORAGE.
>>
>>53941538
This isn't MSN Messenger ya dingus.
>>
>>53941352
>implying a shitty SD card is anywhere near comparable to the iPhones (best in the phone market) NAND controller.
>>
>>53941512
>They can do the same with Android as well. If you believe the NSA has the resources it does, then no OS is safe.
Android is safer however since it's open source and if backdoors existed people would report it. If you remove google as a phone admin and put in a complex password on it it's impossible to crack. Meanwhile the fbi can pretend it can't break into an iPhone and then months later say "lol jk" and access it.

>Frankly I'm personally more concerned about keeping my information private from other individuals over any three letter organization. If a state agency wants your infor and wants to devote enough resources and manpower to get it, there's probably very little you can do to stop them.
You can start by not using a closed source OS that has had backdoors since forever.
>>
>>53941582
Android isn't open source!
>>
>>53941542
>performance
Not you, clearly.

>OS
Oh, wait. You like being locked into Apple's ecosystem? Guess if you don't really want to use your phone, being limited to what Apple says you can and can't install is fine.

>camera
If you actually care about a photo's quality, you wouldn't be taking it with a phone.

>build quality
Is bending it into a boomerang a feature?

>it's all about MAX STORAGE
Well, if all you use your phone for is Facebook, it shouldn't be a problem, Stacy.
>>
>>53941575
SanDisk Extreme PRO microsd cards have ~90MB/s write/ ~95MB/s read speeds. You can transfer about 6GB of data in about a minute.

Why the fuck would need data speeds like this on a phone is beyond me. The 64GB variant of the microsd I was talking about costs $50.
>>
>>53941524
OmniROM with the shipped kernel, which is pretty much AOSP
>>
>>53941582
>Android is safer however since it's open source and if backdoors existed people would report it
Sure, if you believe that. In a perfect world open source is safe because of the "many eyes" watching the code. But you realize that's basically nonsense in most code, right? We've all seen massive security breaches in open source projects in just the last couple of years because nobody was actually vetting anything. Ostensibly it's the best, but only if there are enough people actually doing what you claim they're doing.

>Meanwhile the fbi can pretend it can't break into an iPhone and then months later say "lol jk" and access it.
If the rumors about how they accessed the 5C phone are accurate, that doesn't work in any newer phone using a TPM (or "Secure Enclave" in apple market speak) due to the fact that NAND mirroring wouldn't erase the number of password guesses.

>put in a complex password on it it's impossible to crack.
You can use alphanumeric on iOS as well. Also, no one in their right mind ever actually tries to "crack" the encryption itself. They use side channel attacks. If you think there aren't phones of all stripes running all forms of operating systems - including the latest Android - that aren't vulnerable to some form of a side channel attack, then I have a bridge to sell you. Don't let your biases blind you to the truth.

>You can start by not using a closed source OS that has had backdoors since forever.
You make sure to let me know when it makes a practical difference with running anything that isn't something like QubesOS that is built from the ground up on the assumption that everything is already compromised. Telling me that Android is more secure than iOS or Windows Phone or BBOS or whatever just because some large portions of it are open source is not a realistically sound argument given the evidence of the last few years.
>>
>>53941611
Actually it is.

https://source.android.com
>>
>>53941660
>Why the fuck would need data speeds like this on a phone is beyond me.
Something as simple as scrolling through your pictures and music. It's like you like to wait till it loads.

Besides, with $50 you approach the Apple premium price for a much slower solution.
>>
>>53933525
>caring about botnet devices

back to le reddit babby
>>
>>53941721
The relevant parts like play store and google now aren't though.
>>
File: 4669702i.jpg (14 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4669702i.jpg
14 KB, 600x600
>>53941689
>he thinks new iphones don't have software/hardware backdoors
>>
>>53941749
Prove that they do have them, tinfoil-chan.
>>
>>53941749
You know I was trying to have a good discussion on phones, encryption and security but if you're just going to devolve into this, I'll just stop.
>>
>>53941728
>scroll through your pictures and music

Holy fuck. I'm crying.
>>
Any android phone with a microsd slot.
>>
>>53941728
>Something as simple as scrolling through your pictures and music. It's like you like to wait till it loads.
nigga are you retarded?

t. iPhone 6s user.
>>
>>53941728
Wat
>>
>>53941611
AOSP?
>>
>>53942232
Yes. AOSP is open source obviously.
Closed source on an open source framework doesn't make it open source.
>>
>>53941827
>>53941859
>>53941884
For most obvious effect, make few hundreds of pictures and scroll through them. Notice the time it takes to load thumbnails?
>>
>>53933525
The fucking S7 ofc
>>
>>53941066
Doesn't excuse the rest of the problems with Samsung phones.
>AMOLED burn in
>Never updates fast enough
>Runs out of memory after 2 hours of use (related to above)
>3 hours of screen time
>Bloatware
>Source: My GS4
>>
>>53942512
It's not a gs4 you Dingus. I have an s7e and it has none of those problems runs fast and has amazing battery life
>>
File: panjeet.jpg (61 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
panjeet.jpg
61 KB, 512x512
>>53942349

Lol

How many coars does iphone have?

lol

2 coars ;0

so low amt coars

android much better
>>
>>53941748
>every app on my phone isn't open source
>>
File: oem_unlocking-w782.jpg (66 KB, 782x688) Image search: [Google]
oem_unlocking-w782.jpg
66 KB, 782x688
If you can't do this you are cucked by your phone
>>
>>53942290
t. Autism

>Storage, accessibility, open source software, adblock, customization, outside market apps, root access are all memes.
>What really matters are THUMBNAILS
>>
>>53938511
I've been considering the Pure/Style myself. I want a large sharp screen for ebooks and Cardboard, and if "the front is ugly" is the biggest problem /g/ can find, I think I'll go for it.
>>
>>53942512
What are you even doing here if you can't root your phone?
>>
>>53942657
Fast thumbnails, nigga. Do you still use a HDD?

>open source software. customization, root access
Are memes indeed.

Outside of market apps are a double edged sword, compromising your security and rarely worth it, unless you're desperate enough to pirate $5 stuff. Slow storage is pretty useless, yeah.

What do you mean with accessibility? Also there are adblock options for iOS.
>>
File: htc-10-02.jpg (43 KB, 824x618) Image search: [Google]
htc-10-02.jpg
43 KB, 824x618
>>53933525
NO
WE MUST WAIT FOR HTC 10
>>
>>53936887
>god tier battery life
Nigga what
>>
>>53942775
No, I use SSDs because I'm not a retard who spends $900 on a phone. And the benefit of an SSD is not fucking thumbnails lmao.

>compromising your security
>open source software is a meme
You're retarded.

>slow storage
The only noticeable difference you can even offer is thumbnails. At 90MB/s, there isn't anything on your phone that won't be loaded up essentially instantly.

>what do you mean by accessibility
Being able to tailor your phone's user interface to your needs rather than just werks(TM).

>adblock options
Nothing that blocks ads on your apps.

This is fucking hilarious. Thumbnails.
>>
>>53938378
My only real issues with this thing are
>1440p meme
>mediocre battery life

USB c and/or a finger print scanner would have been nice
>>
>>53942990
For me, it's more about size, and the fact I don't trust Lenovo. They've botched Marshmallow for any device older than June 2015
>>
>>53942912
>$900 on a phone
Boohoo, entire 900 fucking dollars.

> And the benefit of an SSD is not fucking thumbnails
Among others, they are. Why do you want to wait for them loading so bad?

>compromising your security
>thinking he doesn't risk malware by downloading shit from the net
>caring about open source

>there isn't anything on your phone that won't be loaded up essentially instantly.
Outside of dem thumbnails, man.

>Being able to tailor your phone's user interface to your needs rather than just werks(TM).
Why waste time on that if it just werks?

>Nothing that blocks ads on your apps.
Buying them does. Jesus, you're not only a poorfag but a nigger too? There is even Been Choice if you want to be a nigger.
>>
File: apple_shilling_0.jpg (431 KB, 1000x2284) Image search: [Google]
apple_shilling_0.jpg
431 KB, 1000x2284
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.